Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Milf Sam Lancing  (Read 743 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6831661) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Champ4

External Link/Members Only

When: Seen her a few weeks ago at a flat in Lancing.

Cost: £90 30 mins

Comms: via AW initially to get postcode, then her agency messages you the flat number when you get there.

Venue: Felt safe, free parking in car park. Probably a good 10-15 min walk from station (guessing). Not sure if she lives there or not or if she uses it to see clients. In any case someone lives there and the place is a pigsty! Shit everywhere eg clothes, boxes etc. Bathroom was a mess, wasn't offered a shower and wouldnt have wanted one either! I was shown straight into the bedroom which was a mess too, clothes, boxes, toys laying around. I glanced into what I assume was the living room again crap piled high. The bed itself was clean enough. 

The girl: I've just seen shes taken her pics down and hasn't logged on for a couple of weeks, perhaps this is because of easter holidays, she mentioned shes got a kid. There were a couple of pics in green lingerie which are probably her as she was wearing this but they are flattering. Shes not unattractive but does have a council estate look, teeth dont look great, saying that her breath was fresh as a daisy.

Body; ok, great tits, but generally a bit flabby, shes got a belly, which was well hidden in the pics. Also to my brief horror when we were kissing and cuddling I noticed a skin rash on her torso which I quickly realised was psoriasis, this caught me unaware and wouldn't have booked her had it been visible on the pics. All in all I was disappointed when the door opened, but thought may as well lighten the load since I'm here.

The action: GFE which is what she advertises. This wasn't bad to be honest. Started off some light kissing and cuddling, no tongues. As I said she smelt fresh, still didnt fancy going down on her though. Fingered her for a bit, hand job, covered oral then brief cow girl. The sight of her tits bouncing in my face helped me over the line and I was happy to be on my way. Pleasant girl chatted for a bit which is what made this a neutral rather than a negative for me.

Was going to give negative due to the state of the flat and flattering pics to lure you in but she was pleasant enough that a negative would be harsh.

Wouldn't return.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 09:53:32 am by Champ4 »