Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jadey Cakes - long oral session - Reading  (Read 1750 times)

6 review(s) for Jadey Cakes (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Flailingben

External Link/Members Only

When and where: A couple of months ago to my hotel room in Reading. The one negative about the meet, she was over an hour late from original agreed time.

comms: organised on the day by email followed by text, prompt comms until she started running late.

The cost: £180 for an hour

The girl: The pics on her profile are what you will get. She has a great body, but does have a fair amount of body hair, but this doesnt detract from how attractive she is. Facially I found her very very attractive. She was fairly chatty through out and very obliging to my requests.

The action: She put on a play list and put my dick in her mouth....it didnt leave her mouth until the hour was up. This was discussed with her before hand. It was occasionally deep and nicely wet, not a hint of teeth, it was a very good long oral cock worshipping session. More of a sensual style blow job than PSE. In the end she took CIM, before going to the bathroom to spit.

verdict: strong positive