Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: South east / Farnborough HOT-AVA. Very friendly Thai girl.  (Read 3252 times)

7 review(s) for HOT-AVA (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Double-o-nine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Usual flats near the main railway station. Parking by the pharmacy on the Clockhouse roundabout.

Comms
Good, all by text

Fee
- I paid £100 for 45 minutes and £10 for OWO.

Flat 8/10
Clean, functional. Small en suite shower cubicle which was adequate only. Good bed.

Girl 8/10
- Very friendly and smiley. Eager to please.
- English reasonable
- Fairly good looking.  Long dark hair, nice smiley face.  Very petite frame
- Breasts were obvious bolt ons which were biggish (38 D she told me) and very firm. They looked a bit silly on her small frame to be honest.
- Pussy. Fully shaven and clean.
- Arse. Petite but shapely.

Action
- Kissing. 8 out of 10. She was happy to kiss on the lips. Didn’t try DFK.
- Breast play. 9 out of 10. She started by pushing them into my face and was encouraging me to suck and play with them.
- OWO. 7 out of 10. Not bad, and goes quite deep. Not toothy at all. Her technique was never good enough to make me come though.
- RO and Rimming on her. 10 out of 10. All very clean. Happy for me to lick her pussy and arse in various positions. In fact when she first got on the bed she adopted a doggy position with her legs well spread and held her arse cheeks apart, inviting me down there to start giving her pussy a good licking from behind. I gently rubbed her clit while slowly tongue fucking her quite deeply. I occasionally headed north to run my tongue slowly around her lovely arsehole and then gently slid it inside to appreciative gasps from her. Got me very hard. Would only allow fingers on the outside though. Shame. Spent sometime eating her out. Eventually, I got her on her back in missionary position with her thighs back against her chest to continue eating her out.
- Penetration. 8 out of 10. Cowgirl then doggy. She was quite energetic in cowgirl and seemed to like it. I came deep insider her in doggy after a few minutes of slow deep penetration which she seemed to really enjoy.

Summary
I will go back because she is very friendly and I enjoyed my time with her.

Offline webpunter

- Breasts were obvious bolt ons which were biggish (38 D she told me) and very firm. They looked a bit silly on her small frame to be honest.

A big rack on a small frame is pretty rare
HL +1
Thanks for referencing  :thumbsup:

Offline John987654321

How old do you reckon she is? Wish the Thai profiles would give an age - even if it's usually BS.

Offline Double-o-nine

I find it difficult to tell their age generally. Early 30s I wold say.

Offline kerchiw

Is she at the usual flats where Hana and JJ used to be?

Offline Double-o-nine

Yes, she is at the usual flats by the Clockhouse roundabout. 1 hour Parking available by the chemist.

Offline Singsong

I find it difficult to tell their age generally. Early 30s I wold say.

She's mid 30,s chaps

Offline Doormatt

Jesus Christ!! If you got caught out by the OH it would be understandable.smokin' hot.
Sometimes I fuck women and think , if I died now or got caught , could it be justified  :D :lol:

Offline tp69

Jesus Christ!! If you got caught out by the OH it would be understandable.smokin' hot.
Sometimes I fuck women and think , if I died now or got caught , could it be justified  :D :lol:

Earlier reviews have suggested she's nowhere near as hot as the photos suggest. Perhaps OP can share thoughts on that?

Offline Double-o-nine

Having looked at her photos on AW again then I agree that they probably flatter her a bit. The bottom line for me was that when the door opened I was quite happy about how she looked and that was all that mattered I suppose.

Offline tp69

She has a new review where the punter walked due to B&S.

Offline webpunter

She has a new review where the punter walked due to B&S.

I could missed this
Thanks for the heads-up
HL -1