Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LesMis241 - Carlisle  (Read 506 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5755732) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline JackRyan81

External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1 hour

Something about this one caught my attention and kept me looking over several months. The profile was oddly worded but I like something a bit different from time to time so the positive aw feedback tempted me to TOFTT despite the lack of feedback on here.

Arranged an early evening 1 hour incall a wee while ago now. Decent comms. Very specific parking instructions puts you opposite her house but the numbering convention is a bit odd so took me a few mins to be sure I had the right door. Bit of snark from her when I asked if it was ok to come to the door like she thought it was a stupid question (“how else will you get inside?”) but I always like to confirm as being given the address doesn’t mean the WG is ready in my experience! Possible she’s slightly on the spectrum.

Hiding behind the door then when I got a look at her in pyjamas and no makeup I could see it was going to be a challenging punt. She remarked that “yes, I’m the most unattractive person ever” or something to that effect. Insisted on payment right away - I immediately thought she probably has a history of people trying to bail or “leaving wallets in the car”

Handed over the cash and asked for directions to the shower (previously agreed). Bathroom fine, shower tiny. Clearly her own home with family pictures on show etc

Got dressed again after my shower (I often like to start punts with CMNF) and had a wee chat about what I wanted from the punt, nice enough woman and clearly quite intelligent, doing this for some side cash.

On with the action and started with DFK and stripping her off. Still just the one breast per profile which I quite enjoyed; I sometimes feel awkward if I give one nipple more attention than the other - not an issue here  :D

She has gym fit, muscular legs but has gained some weight on the top half since the profile / PG pics were taken. Bit of a gunt going on which made access to her pussy a bit awkward from the front or while she was on her back, but she’s far from the biggest I’ve been with so just cracked on. Seemed to enjoy my extensive RO judging by her breathing / sounds. Takes a decent pounding in mish and doggy but she’s quite tall which was a killer on my thighs trying to hold a decent angle from behind. Felt it for days afterwards but tbf I was going at it for a while. Very tight pussy and also enjoys a solid spanking. Happy to allow CIM but struggled with the size of my load which took the shine off ever so slightly.

Negatives - whenever I asked her to change position she did so but seemed like it was an effort / I was being overly demanding? Hard to describe. Almost like she was happy to move but physically it was an effort eg getting her bum to the edge of the bed for RO or changing the angle for doggy. Round two was a hand job with hand cream (she didn’t have lube) and no toys on show despite the comment in her aw feedback. I didn’t ask for toys however and suspect she’d have complied had I done so. When I came the 2nd time she immediately said “ok the shop is closed!” in a sort of exasperated tone but I was still just within the hour.

I like the CNC element of fucking an honest to goodness lesbian and her personality grew on me over the hour but she annoyed me here and there hence the neutral rating.

Offline shaft10

cheers for the review, sounds like a generous neutral