Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301311 times)

smithie1000

FM so you cant do face up for your HE or you rock up n down lol

blupunt

Thought I would bump this thread. I was a regular with Jessy but looks like she isn't coming back to wolves. Tried Anna at the Chinese in Worc St but wasn't impressed but maybe because it was my first visit. Other than Compton, Tanning rooms or Hannah has anyone found any decent girls in wolves recently that you might recommend?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 12:28:21 am by blupunt »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thought I would bump this thread. I was a regular with Jessy but looks like she isn't coming back to wolves. Tried Anna at the Chinese in Worc St but wasn't impressed but maybe because it was my first visit. Other than Compton, Tanning rooms or Hannah has anyone found any decent girls in wolves recently that you might recommend?

I've had a few good visits to the place on Worcester Street but I've never seen the same woman twice. They seem to ship them in and ship them out again a few days later.

simmo100

I wish Tiger Lillies was still open, Bridgette was ACE   :angry:

smithie1000

I never got the chance to go pity.

Frenchy4012

Still is !!!!!

Are you saying she is still open Wally ? I text her today but she did not reply.

Frenchy4012

simmo100

browningsx

Bridget is away until the 10th ..

Frenchy4012

I text Bridget yesterday and asked her if she still did massage, she text back to say no ?

simmo100

yeah I got the same message a month or so ago

Bobby2611

What's that one on Worcester street like? Is there any extras? Do they do B2B or assisted shower?

Frenchy4012

What's that one on Worcester street like? Is there any extras? Do they do B2B or assisted shower?

Been a couple of times and had a sensual massage with HE I don't no if anything else is on offer.

wally59

Bridgit has stop doing massage had text today

Bobby2611

Bridgit has stop doing massage had text today
sounds good, is HE extra ££?

Bobby2611

Been a couple of times and had a sensual massage with HE I don't no if anything else is on offer.
Sounds good, is HE extra?

blupunt

Sounds good, is HE extra?

I've been once, 1 hour massage £40, HE £20 and I paid another £20 for B2B. If I go again I wouldn't bother with the B2B, was just couple of minutes of her rubbing her tits lightly against my chest, not the body to body that I was expecting for the extra money.

Frenchy4012

I've been once, 1 hour massage £40, HE £20 and I paid another £20 for B2B. If I go again I wouldn't bother with the B2B, was just couple of minutes of her rubbing her tits lightly against my chest, not the body to body that I was expecting for the extra money.

+1

Dellboy

+1

It really is pot luck who is working.
Have had both very good and really bad experiences here.

Offline Stokeypot24

My first post so take it easy all. I have visited Sue from the Chinese cente in Rugely and find the massage to be rubbish but the extra is excellent. The service is very mechanical and Sue always wears a white medical coat. @£25.00 for 30 mins inclusive,it will not break the bank.

smithie1000

She not far from me, I stopped going as we fell out. I know she does not like touching so I asked if she would take off that fucking overall but she said no.  I asked for a proper massage she said no.  I asked if she did anything different and she said no and that's when the argument started lol.

So I found an older woman 50 who gives me a good slow OWO not like the EU's and a good wank all over her tits for £40 and only 7 miles from me.

wally59

Dodo

who is she Smithie ?
I asked him the very same question a couple of days ago but can't recall which thread it was on....

Offline hairymonster

Cheers Smithie, that aint you in the cage I hope  :lol:

May have to try the quickie. Roughly where is she? AW has had her from Muckley to Tamworth and over to Polesworth in the last months.

smithie1000

Cheers Smithie, that aint you in the cage I hope  :lol:

May have to try the quickie. Roughly where is she? AW has had her from Muckley to Tamworth and over to Polesworth in the last months.

Hi hairymonster,  no not me in the cage lol.  She is about 1/2 from Bassetts Pole island on the A446, hope that helps.

Offline hairymonster

Thanks Smithie, I know the area well and will give her a deposit  :cool:

smithie1000

Thanks Smithie, I know the area well and will give her a deposit  :cool:

As I said I use her for a OWO and wank on tits £40, she did have an offer on last week for £50 FS so I took it, was ok  :thumbsup:

Anyone had any experience of this one?

External Link/Members Only

I rang her on Saturday and it's FS and she sounds very old, over 60. Quoted £40 for B2B followed by sex and she said she had huge tits, IIRC 36FF. I like a decent rack as much as the next man but I don't have a Rooney Granny fetish!

The ad text is brief so here it is:

Wolverhampton therapy massages by mature lady by newcross hospital 9till 9 monday till friday.weekend 10 till 9

Contact number is 07539 949189

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Hi Jack,

I enjoyed my time with her. Very good body and cracking tits! She is mature, but I found her attractive. I'm no good at ages but she's not 60!

She only does 30 mins for £40. I went for nude b2b. She's not a trained masseuse. However, she knows how to use those tits! She rubbed them all over me front and back. She lay back and invited me to play!

Finished with tit wank and creaming her tits!

..S...

Hi Jack,

I enjoyed my time with her. Very good body and cracking tits! She is mature, but I found her attractive. I'm no good at ages but she's not 60!

She only does 30 mins for £40. I went for nude b2b. She's not a trained masseuse. However, she knows how to use those tits! She rubbed them all over me front and back. She lay back and invited me to play!

Finished with tit wank and creaming her tits!

..S...

Thanks Stapler, I think I'll pay her a visit.

wolves87

Hi

I have seen her a few times lives in a block of high rise flats 9 floor I think in wednesfield, she's definitely not 60, mid to late 40s.

Nice body for a mature, great pair of tits which she likes sucking hard, very sensitive nipples, I had a full body rub, she knows how to use those tits lovely oily tit wank, then had sex, she isn't a clock watcher and for 40 is a very good punt. She does work odd hours however, this she said is cus her son lives their so has to have fun when he is at work

Offline Stapler

Hi Wolves,

Similar experience for me except I didn't go for FS. If she was nearer I would see her again!
Her ad says she is near New Cross Hospital. Is that right?

..S...

wolves87

Hi S

Yes if your heading towards wednesfield from New cross hospital, their are 3 or 4 high rise blocks, it's the last one you see just before the wednesfield village. It's a fairly safe place to park during daytime. Would be a bit dubious late nights, however where is safe these days.

Gave me a very good service having seen her a number of times now, she does wear a ridiculous wig and has a lot of tattoos but wouldn't let that put you off. Well worth a nice cheep punt

Offline Stapler

Thanks Wolves.

She was blonde when I saw her. No wig!

..S...

Offline Jockey

Hi S

Yes if your heading towards wednesfield from New cross hospital, their are 3 or 4 high rise blocks, it's the last one you see just before the wednesfield village. It's a fairly safe place to park during daytime. Would be a bit dubious late nights, however where is safe these days.

Gave me a very good service having seen her a number of times now, she does wear a ridiculous wig and has a lot of tattoos but wouldn't let that put you off. Well worth a nice cheep punt

So I have been after some nice jugs and a woman that noes how to use them. I decided to get a post code and see if I could make it up there....

Done a google search of street view to see parking and this is what I see. LOL

smithie1000

So I have been after some nice jugs and a woman that noes how to use them. I decided to get a post code and see if I could make it up there....

Done a google search of street view to see parking and this is what I see. LOL

Fuck em just go, if you get hassle let me know, they look like their off the last lorry. Cunts

Offline Jockey

Fuck em just go, if you get hassle let me know, they look like their off the last lorry. Cunts

HaHaHaHa.... Don't worry definatly wont hesitate because of them.... foiund it funny though... in all respect I always find ''high rise flats'' to be shady, does anyone know what her flat is like and furthermore.... does she do OWO

she said she does half hour and 45 minute meets only

wolves87

Hi

Her flat is fine, nice and clean, think it's 9 th floor right hand lift. Area is Ok, not great after dark if your not streetwise,

No owo, no kissing, will do  OW, imo good value for price 40 for half hour

wally59

Went last week clean and tidy flat area is ok day or night looks a bit rough due to building works on the flats

Offline Jockey

Made a booking, got there and called a few times but no answer, im from birmingham so possibly she took someone else but I had no intention of waiting around....

Offline south_brum

Hannahs profile no longer on AW, she packed it in?

wally59

She is not working until next week taking xmas and new year off

Dodo

Yea, correct. She takes her AW profile down when away.

Offline Boundless

Thanks Wally.
I've been texting her and getting nowhere, hopefully she'll be back soon then.