Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301321 times)

rogerem

Ill add further comments to the above post later but first I have to jump to Lisa's defence and say how suprised I am. I have always found Lisa bright cheerful, willing and happy. Perhaps she just didnt bond with you as a person or maybe just having a bad day.

Just to be absolutely clear on this I was referring to Lisa at the
Tanning Rooms not Lisa at Compton.
Guess it was a bad day for her - we all have them. I know I do.

Offline Murphy54

Hi all, recent lurker doing research and finally getting into the Massage HE scene. First post.

Just thought I'd share some brief experiences and see if anyone has any recommendations beyond what's already on this thread

Following that, I've been to see Jo and Lisa at Tanning Rooms in Oxley. 2 very different experiences, Jo is just marvellous, lovely way about her and very giving with her HR. Treat her well and she's a pleasure to visit. Lisa on the other hand was just totally cold, no enthusiasm, not that engaging at all. I didn't bother having any extras as my second brain was fast asleep.
Hi MH was this an evening visit. Lisa has told me she doesn't like working after 7.
Murphy.

Offline MrHorse

Mid afternoon if I remember. To be fair, everyone else seems to rate Lisa very highly, I was just telling it as I found it. Probably just landed on a bad day. Anyone know when Jessy is back?

Frenchy4012

Mid afternoon if I remember. To be fair, everyone else seems to rate Lisa very highly, I was just telling it as I found it. Probably just landed on a bad day. Anyone know when Jessy is back?

She sent me a email about 3 weeks ago to say she would be back at the end of March.

rogerem

Ill add further comments to the above post later but first I have to jump to Lisa's defence and say how suprised I am. I have always found Lisa bright cheerful, willing and happy. Perhaps she just didnt bond with you as a person or maybe just having a bad day.

I said I would comment further on this post and I have posted a review on Sally see link below:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52044.0
Hope that is a little bit of help MrHorse.

I too would appreciate any update on the two Chinese places – which one is best?

As for the Tanning Rooms, I do like Lisa, Tina is OK but I haven’t had Jo or any of the others.
Problem with that place is it is tired and cramped.
I hate walking through the beauty area or worse still having to wait in there.
There always seem to be people just chatting or hanging around for no particular reason.
The massage bed is tiny and the room is like a cupboard.
When you compare it to Compton Chinese or some of the private places it’s a bit of a dump.

Does anybody know when Jessy is back?
Some say she is better than Sally but I haven’t seen her for years so need to try her again.
Is she better or does she come a close second?

I phoned this place and gather that the £60 includes HE.
External Link/Members Only
She is on the Birmingham New Road somewhere.
Anybody tried her?

Frenchy4012

I said I would comment further on this post and I have posted a review on Sally see link below:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52044.0
Hope that is a little bit of help MrHorse.

I too would appreciate any update on the two Chinese places – which one is best?

As for the Tanning Rooms, I do like Lisa, Tina is OK but I haven’t had Jo or any of the others.
Problem with that place is it is tired and cramped.
I hate walking through the beauty area or worse still having to wait in there.
There always seem to be people just chatting or hanging around for no particular reason.
The massage bed is tiny and the room is like a cupboard.
When you compare it to Compton Chinese or some of the private places it’s a bit of a dump.

Does anybody know when Jessy is back?
Some say she is better than Sally but I haven’t seen her for years so need to try her again.
Is she better or does she come a close second?

I phoned this place and gather that the £60 includes HE.
External Link/Members Only
She is on the Birmingham New Road somewhere.
Anybody tried her?

Jessy for me is as good as Sally but its 35 miles for me to see Jessy and only 1 mile to see Sally, JESSY SAID SHE WILL BE BACK THE END OF NEXT WEEK.
I think I saw the girl on Birmingham New Road a few weeks ago and she was awful, not to look at but her BTB massage. I might be wrong but I think it was her.

W4L

Jessy for me is as good as Sally but its 35 miles for me to see Jessy and only 1 mile to see Sally, JESSY SAID SHE WILL BE BACK THE END OF NEXT WEEK.
I think I saw the girl on Birmingham New Road a few weeks ago and she was awful, not to look at but her BTB massage. I might be wrong but I think it was her.

Jessy is easily number one in both Shropshire and better than any others I  have seen in Birmingham. Sally is a good second but each to their own.

rogerem

Jessy is easily number one in both Shropshire and better than any others I  have seen in Birmingham. Sally is a good second but each to their own.
Sally told me that you have never been to see her!!!!

Offline Roodboy867

Told me the same thing.

rogerem

Hi all, recent lurker doing research and finally getting into the Massage HE scene. First post.

Just thought I'd share some brief experiences and see if anyone has any recommendations beyond what's already on this thread.

My first visit was Lisa (the manager) at Compton a couple of months back, good massage, incredibly experienced on the HE, overall very satisfied but would have preferred a slightly younger masseur, as she looks about 50! I may just have gone in when they were short staffed but it appeared as if she was the only one there and was keeping an eye on the reception desk whilst massaging. If any of you know of any others at Compton in a younger/prettier age bracket can you let me know.

Following that, I've been to see Jo and Lisa at Tanning Rooms in Oxley. 2 very different experiences, Jo is just marvellous, lovely way about her and very giving with her HR. Treat her well and she's a pleasure to visit. Lisa on the other hand was just totally cold, no enthusiasm, not that engaging at all. I didn't bother having any extras as my second brain was fast asleep.

Thinking of going over to visit Sally in Shrewsbury after reading these threads, and also seeing if that place on Worcester Street is up to scratch. Will review when I get the chance.

Great forum guys, keep it up, so to speak.
Well MrHorse
I have it from a reliable source thay this was your second visit to see Lisa and that on your first visit you didnt pay for HE.
No wonder she was cold to you.
Bad bad boy!

rogerem

Offline Stapler

Why are these girls in this area telling clients which other clients have seen them and how do they know their 'names' on here?
And why are clients on here discussing other clients from here with these girls?  :unknown:

Seems all rather strange!

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

rogerem

Why are these girls in this area telling clients which other clients have seen them and how do they know their 'names' on here?
And why are clients on here discussing other clients from here with these girls?  :unknown:

Seems all rather strange!

..S...
Its not strange really S.
Unlike Birmingha we have a limited choice of girls to see.
We get to visit the same ones more frequently and get to know them better.
Consequently we are protective of the good ones.
The girls view this forum and tell us if they see thing published that are untrue.
If punters are giving false reviews it needs dealing with otherwise the forum has no value.

Offline Stapler

The girls view this forum and tell us if they see thing published that are untrue.
If punters are giving false reviews it needs dealing with otherwise the forum has no value.

R,

Yes. Makes sense. Point taken.

..S...

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I agree and discretion is the better part of valour. That said, how could the ladies identify us from our user names unless you tell them or use a derivative of your own name? Sure they can probably pick you out from a particularly descriptive review but it does all seem rather odd.

There are so few decent and reliable providers in Wolverhampton. We need to look after the good ones!

W4L

You really do talk a load of rubbish.
let's go and see sally together so that she can confirm to you that I am a regular customer.
Who are you to make such a ridiculous comment anyway?

Frenchy4012

I would just like to say to Rogerem that Sally does NOT offer BTB and is not happy about you saying she does. It has been said many times that she offers a great massage with HE and nothing else.

W4L

I would just like to say to Rogerem that Sally does NOT offer BTB and is not happy about you saying she does. It has been said many times that she offers a great massage with HE and nothing else.

So rogerem another load of rubbish from an alleged new punter!  One has to question your reasons for posting rubbish.

phatbadger

Gents - are we having another handbags at dawn moment ?  :wacko:

W4L

Gents - are we having another handbags at dawn moment ?  :wacko:

No, just correcting the rubbish being posted. 

Offline MrHorse

Well MrHorse
I have it from a reliable source thay this was your second visit to see Lisa and that on your first visit you didnt pay for HE.
No wonder she was cold to you.
Bad bad boy!

Rogerem, the above post is just bullshit. I have only seen Lisa once, never were any extras discussed as Lisa, and more specifically me, obviously weren't up for it at that moment in time. The massage itself was perfectly good and paid for in full. Obviously your reliable source is rather unreliable. A PM message to clarify would have been preferable to posting spurious bollox like this.

rogerem

Ok guys Im an honourable person and have under the name of Rogerem and formerly fos posted information that i new to be true or have come from reliable sources.
Regretably it seems that there are no reliable sources which makes this forum a complete fiasco.
Apologies to Sally, w4l, and mrhorse.
I am going to ask admin if they will allow temporary access to my fos PM's because i cant remember who the idiot is who sent  a graphic description of his b2b with Sally..
Other than that as they say on Dragons Den.
I'm Out.

Rogerem  / fos

phatbadger

Eh ?  now I'm totally confused ...who are you again ?   :scare:

W4L

Ok guys Im an honourable person and have under the name of Rogerem and formerly fos posted information that i new to be true or have come from reliable sources.
Regretably it seems that there are no reliable sources which makes this forum a complete fiasco.
Apologies to Sally, w4l, and mrhorse.
I am going to ask admin if they will allow temporary access to my fos PM's because i cant remember who the idiot is who sent  a graphic description of his b2b with Sally..
Other than that as they say on Dragons Den.
I'm Out.

Rogerem  / fos

Apology accepted. But. .......
What I don't understand is why you, fos/ rogerem and roodboy believe you have some right or expectation to post public comments about fellow punters without checking out the facts.
btw, I preferred sally when she wore her shorts rather than the dress she does nowadays. Butility as I said each to their own.

Frenchy4012

If Sally has BTB with someone that is different to saying she offers BTB to everyone in my opinion.

nightrod88

i find Lisa and Tina both fantastic at the tanning room yes its a bit small and i hate having to wait in the shop but i love the place great girls! been working away for a few months at least back in wolves now and hope to catch up with the tanning rooms next week.Om another note does anyone remember Helen from andres in brewood i think she left to have kids years ago i wonder if she is working now.

W4L

Told me the same thing.

Well roodboy, at least rogerem had the decency to apologise. so are you going to tell us all where the garbage you were posting originated from?

Offline MrHorse

Apology accepted Rogerem.

On a totally different note, I took an hour at Worcester Street yesterday. External Link/Members Only

The setup is quite nice, good rooms, not too discreet however as you have to walk directly in off the street and it is City Centre(ish). There are 2 women who work there, i didn't get their names alas, but they are both Chinese, in mid to late 40's, nothing to write home about looks wise, not particularly attractive and didn't fancy seeing either of them uncovered. Command of English isn't the best either. The lass I had gave a very good relaxing massage and offered HR for £20, which I duly accepted in the name of research. Overall a good ending and left feeling fairly satisfied, but not a venue I think I'll spend too much time revisiting as the ladies aren't much of a turn on.

Frenchy4012

When I want to go there I ring up the day before and ask for a young Chinese girl and I get one about 30ish.

Offline Roodboy867

Well roodboy, at least rogerem had the decency to apologise. so are you going to tell us all where the garbage you were posting originated from?

Sally herself. Enough for you?????

W4L

Sally herself. Enough for you?????

Well now I know you are talking rubbish. Have you got nothing better to do? ???

Offline Roodboy867

Only going by what Sally told me, that's all. I am not going to get into an argument with you about it and I have nothing to apologise for. If you wish to keep coming back and arguing the toss then you crack on fella. I've known Sally for quite some time personally and all I have to go on for you is a faceless argumentative person who spits his dummy out at the slightest comment that he does not like.

You asked if I have anything better to do? Well not tonight, just chilling and writing this.

So no doubt you may reply, get angry and say something derogatory, but that's ok if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to carry on surfing and not giving a shit about your next comment.   

W4L

Only going by what Sally told me, that's all. I am not going to get into an argument with you about it and I have nothing to apologise for. If you wish to keep coming back and arguing the toss then you crack on fella. I've known Sally for quite some time personally and all I have to go on for you is a faceless argumentative person who spits his dummy out at the slightest comment that he does not like.

You asked if I have anything better to do? Well not tonight, just chilling and writing this.

So no doubt you may reply, get angry and say something derogatory, but that's ok if it makes you feel better. Me? I am going to carry on surfing and not giving a shit about your next comment.

You're right, you are such an unfortunate individual and clearly not worthy of me wasting my time on further comment.

phatbadger

Man alive ... I love these beefs !!!  :yahoo:

W4L

Roodboy, I joined this site to further enhance my enjoyment of the opposite sex and not to waste time in unnecessary spats.

I gave you the opportunity to respond to this message via the PM system and you chose to ignore it. (twice)
Hopefully this detail will confirm to everyone that I am a normal customer of Sally.

Sally does not know and never will know my UKP username – unless of course you have told her – not sure how she would match them up with my punting name anyway?

I would not divulge my UKP username to any masseuse or WG and I am sure most punters on here would not divulge theirs either.

Her Bungalow is one of two at the end of a no through road.
The next door bungalow has a large tarmac area where quite a few cars are parked including a Camper Van.
I always park at the rear of the Sainsbury Local shop and also use the cash point at the front of the shop and walk past the few houses to get to her bungalow.
As you approach the path to the bungalow there are 2 steps from the pavement and the bungalow next door is built on much lower ground.
The front door is on the side overlooking next door and her bike is normally against the wall. The back door is further along the same wall and this leads into the kitchen and then the lounge.

As you go in the front door the bathroom is first on the left.  Her bath is straight ahead and the WC and basin are to the left.
The curtain at the front door is quite short.
First door on the right is the normal massage room.
Second door on the right is the milking table room.
Since she moved in she has added labels to the doors to mark her private area.

The window in the massage room overlooks the pedestrian path through to the next road.
In this room you would normally have your head closest to the window, whereas in the milking table room which has mirrors all around the table your head is closer to the door.

Previously, her flat was just off London road above some small shops. No 33 (If I remember correctly) with a convenience store on the corner.
As you went up the stairs she stored her bike in the entrance area and you had to remove your shoes.
Her kitchen (where we normally had coffee) overlooked the roof terrace at the back and her massage room next door was at the front of the building.  The flat was rented from a Thai girl friend of hers who worked in Birmingham. Can’t remember her name as I never saw her.

I hope this will confirm that I am a normal punter with Sally.

rogerem

I said I wouldn't post on here again but having seem W4L's post feel compelled to do so just once more.
His post proves without doubt that he is and has been a regular with Sally.

Quite why three of us were given that information I don't know but as you have both said; posting unfounded information is very bad practice.

Once again I offer my sincere apologies to the girls, w4l, and mrhorse.
It highlights the perils of impulsive, late night posting when well down a bottle of wine and in a state of mild depression.

I followed Staplers lead on this forum and started the Wolverhampton Massage and Shropshire Massage threads, both of which have been popular. Long may they continue to provide good, useful and interesting information to punters, but above all in an honest and appropriately respectful manner to each other and to the lovely girls who give us such pleasure.

Banter is good, bitching is bad.

Happy punting
Rogerem (formerly fos)

Offline Stapler

Good luck fos!  :hi:

Your contributions to this forum, especially to FBSM fans are appreciated!
I hope to take up some of your recommendations in your area over the next few months.

Cheers!  :drinks:

..S....

Offline Neji

Now that everybody's put their handbags away :timeout:, we can now concentrate on more pressing matters like for the instance the long awaited return of jessy :dance:

Offline Stapler

Now that everybody's put their handbags away :timeout:, we can now concentrate on more pressing matters like for the instance the long awaited return of jessy :dance:

....and maybe some worthwhile posts from your good self!  :hi:

..S...

phatbadger

see Stapler ... that how it starts  ... bitchy comments like that from you  - perhaps you should take the lead ?  :angry:

Frenchy4012

I said I wouldn't post on here again but having seem W4L's post feel compelled to do so just once more.

Quite why three of us were given that information I don't know but as you have both said; posting unfounded information is very bad practice.

It highlights the perils of impulsive, late night posting when well down a bottle of wine and in a state of mild depression.

I followed Staplers lead on this forum and started the Wolverhampton Massage and Shropshire Massage threads, both of which have been popular. Long may they continue to provide good, useful and interesting information to punters, but above all in an honest and appropriately respectful manner to each other and to the lovely girls who give us such pleasure.

Happy punting
Rogerem (formerly fos)

Excellent post fos, like you say bitching is bad but banter is good. Lets hope that's the last of the bitching.

Hope we will see you posting again now fos.

Frenchy4012

The good lady should be back to work this week :P :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Stapler

see Stapler ... that how it starts  ... bitchy comments like that from you  - perhaps you should take the lead ?  :angry:

You are wrong! Mr 4 posts was denigrating respected members on here with HIS comments! Doesn't hurt to remind him he has contributed - well - not much by comparison!

..S...  :hi:

..S...

Offline Stapler

I thought you liked these spats?

Man alive ... I love these beefs !!!  :yahoo:

..S...

Offline Boundless

Seems to be clear.
W4L has not divulged his UKP ID to Sally, therefore she has not linked to his punting name.

On my recent visit, she asked me if I was W4L, which I'm obviously not but to reassure her I gave her my UKP name. I would imagine that she has lots of clients who are either not UKP members or deny that they are if asked. I don't discuss UKP with WG's, in fact there is only one other girl who knew my ID as she was a poster on here.
Anyway guys, let's just all enjoy the lovely Sally!  :P

Couple of matters arising:
Frenchy, you're only a mile away? Fancy a pint one day?  :D

rorgerm, I didn't realise you were fos, (but then I'm a bit slow in my old age), why the change, if I may ask?

Offline Stapler

@sam55,

When PN carried a massage thread, I was asked by a well reported girl named Eve if I posted there.

At the time I reported that I stood for the finale! Others started to do the same when they saw her till her carpet was almost stiff!

..S...

rorgerm, I didn't realise you were fos, (but then I'm a bit slow in my old age), why the change, if I may ask?

Yes. Why fos?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:42:00 am by Stapler »

W4L

Happy punting
Rogerem (formerly fos)

Rogerem,
There is no need to apologise again but thank you.
I trust this matter is now closed and we can all get back to some enjoyment.

What is quite sad actually is that ...
1, following my explanatory posting the silence from the instigator of this unnecessary thread is deafening.
2. I am not sure that I fancy seeing Sally again - confidentiality is and always will be, an important element of my punting experiences and it seems she talks 'out of school' so to speak? I hope this was an isolated instance but we will see.

Matter closed!

Offline Stapler

One or two of the posters on this thread know the main girls 'very well.'
It's probably six of one and half dozen of the other when it comes to gossiping?

..S...