Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301555 times)

fos

Hi JJF
A bit too much info on the public forum do think???  :thumbsdown:
The ladies follow this thread so you could shot yourself in the foot if your not careful and as I have said before - friends and family too.

fos

GOOD NEWS (for me at least)
A little bird tells me that Lisa is now working Wednesday and Thursday evenings. :yahoo:
Couldn’t wait to see Lisa at the Tanning Rooms again and I’m happy to post that she is back on the top of my list as my favourite girl in the Wolves AND Shropshire regions.
Sparkling blue eyes, gorgeous smile, lovely body, sensual touch and of course – she’s ENGLISH.

Offline pianodave

I've seen lisa, very friendly, great massage and HE. A cheeky grin. Will return, also want to see jo - how do they compare, looks-wise?

fos

Sorry no idea as I have never met Jo.
Lisa just rings my bell.
She has such a great quiet, gentle and relaxed dispisition.

Offline pianodave

Yeah she's good, very relaxing. I liked her. She described the others, and Jo sounds worth a punt too tho.

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booked at Compton tomorrow looking forward to it, have not been for a while.

I expect there will be new girls there since I went last time, hope there good but I have always

had a good hour and massage every time I have been.

Offline freeandeasy

Hi, where abouts in Compton? Anyone recommend someone for a nubey?

Thanks

W4L

Hi, where abouts in Compton? Anyone recommend someone for a nubey?

Thanks

Address is 37a Bridgnorth Road Compton Wolverhampton WV6 8AF.
PM me if you don't have tel number
They are nearly all good but change a lot best I have had is Fan Fan but not sure she is still there.

Offline freeandeasy

Thanks! Looking at trying Tanning Rooms too based on above reviews, just wary of walking in to places that do other treatments with women there.

Frenchy4012

Thanks! Looking at trying Tanning Rooms too based on above reviews, just wary of walking in to places that do other treatments with women there.

Got to agree with that when I went there were 3 women there doing each others hair, put me off.

Frenchy4012

Been to Compton this morning and had a very nice hour with Lisa, some don't like her but

she flicks my switch.

fos

Hi Freeandeasy
I can understand you being wary but they have been there for a few years now, so its no big deal.
If you are a newby - then maybe try Compton first till you get a bit more confident or try Jessy when she comes back.
Be sure to try Tanning Rooms when you are up to it though.
Cheers
fos

wally59

Booked into see Lisa friday at Compton
Cant wait for Jessy to get back

Frenchy4012

Still 2 months to go before Jessy is back, it seems a long way away Wally.

Frenchy4012

Let us no how you get on with Lisa please.

wally59

9/10 Good massage and Hj
cant beat jessy

Frenchy4012

9/10 Good massage and Hj
cant beat jessy

Very difficult to find one better than jessy m8.

Offline pocketrocket7

Afternoon guys.

Well I made a trip to compton massage for 30min massage and HE. I am not entirely sure  who my massage was with but she was about mid 40s with a decent chest. She was at the reception desk aswell so when she walked into the massage room i was a bit curious as to who was now on desk duty!

The massage itself wasnt too my liking, she was trying almost every technique under the sun and to be honest I have had better massages. She did seem to enjoy spanking my ass every now and again and then proceeded to giggle which i found quite funny. The HE was however a different story, very sensual and worth the wait after a mediocre massage.

Anyone know who i may have seen?!

Frenchy4012

Afternoon guys.

Well I made a trip to compton massage for 30min massage and HE. I am not entirely sure  who my massage was with but she was about mid 40s with a decent chest. She was at the reception desk aswell so when she walked into the massage room i was a bit curious as to who was now on desk duty!

The massage itself wasnt too my liking, she was trying almost every technique under the sun and to be honest I have had better massages. She did seem to enjoy spanking my ass every now and again and then proceeded to giggle which i found quite funny. The HE was however a different story, very sensual and worth the wait after a mediocre massage.

Anyone know who i may have seen?!

Lisa the manager I think.

Offline freeandeasy

Hi Freeandeasy
I can understand you being wary but they have been there for a few years now, so its no big deal.
If you are a newby - then maybe try Compton first till you get a bit more confident or try Jessy when she comes back.
Be sure to try Tanning Rooms when you are up to it though.
Cheers
fos

Went to TR in the end and have to say, even after walking past a couple of women having treatments, I did enjoy the relaxing massage. You will be looked after gents, be nice, smell nice and they will treat you well!

wolfman29

Hi guys, not posted for  while and still not  been anywhere but gonna try today I think.  Dumb question but how do u go about asking for extra? Is there code or do u just blatantly ask?

Frenchy4012

Hi guys, not posted for  while and still not  been anywhere but gonna try today I think.  Dumb question but how do u go about asking for extra? Is there code or do u just blatantly ask?

In my experience half way through the massage when you turn on to your back they will ask you if not I ask them.

fos

where are you thinking of going?

wolfman29

Either the one on the Bridgenorth Rd or the tanning rooms one

Dodo

'How much to wank me off' normally does the trick  :P

wolfman29

Haha if I had that much bottle then I wouldn't be paying for it

rob9420

anyone been to compton lately last time i went there were a bit short staffed

W4L

anyone been to compton lately last time i went there were a bit short staffed

New girl just arrived called "Jelly" !  Haven't seen her myself.

wolfman29

New independent girl on Vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

Do u know much about this place fos?  Or u still waitin for a Guinea pig?  :P

fos

No.
Im not visiting anybody at the moment.
Saving up for something / somebody special.
 :yahoo:

Frenchy4012

No.
Im not visiting anybody at the moment.
Saving up for something / somebody special.
 :yahoo:

That sounds very interesting fos, don't suppose you will tell us.

fos

That sounds very interesting fos, don't suppose you will tell us.
Sorry mate.
Not a cat on hells chance.

Frenchy4012

phatbadger

Has anyone been to this place yet ? 

Frenchy4012

phatbadger

I would .... but she very specific and only wants white english customers ... I'm indian

Frenchy4012

Went to the Chinese at Worcester Street this morning. I had 2 hours massage £70 and extra £30 for BTB and HE, nice girl with a nice body. She got naked and there was lots kissing and feeling, the only things she would not do was blow job or anything in her pussy, but she was ok with having her pussy licked. Very enjoyable 2 hours and I will go back for a hour next time.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Has anyone been to Andre's in Brewood recently?

I've never been myself but I'd like to try it.

W4L

Has anyone been to Andre's in Brewood recently?

I've never been myself but I'd like to try it.

Can someone PM me the number please?
thanks]

Offline happyending

Can someone PM me the number please?
thanks]

A simple google search reveals it   01902 850485. The masseuses do not answer the phone so it is no use asking any 'questions'. The line is simply used to make a booking for a massage or a haircut as it is also a hairdressers also (Ground floor, massage rooms on the second floor)

browningsx

Id love to no if theres anything on offer at Andres Brewood  Its very local to me it would be ideal .There is another place in Brewood its called D.P Bueaty they also do massaging  always wondered about that to .

Offline Stapler

Id love to no if theres anything on offer at Andres Brewood  Its very local to me it would be ideal .There is another place in Brewood its called D.P Bueaty they also do massaging  always wondered about that to .

There were always extras available at Andre's in times gone by. In fact one or two of the Tanning Rooms girls used to work there!

Only one way to find out!?

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline freeandeasy

Hi, did you go to Andres?

browningsx

Hopefully going to book in at Andres next week so will report back ....

rogerem

Andres is only open office/shop hours so no evening appointments.

Offline MrHorse

Hi all, recent lurker doing research and finally getting into the Massage HE scene. First post.

Just thought I'd share some brief experiences and see if anyone has any recommendations beyond what's already on this thread.

My first visit was Lisa (the manager) at Compton a couple of months back, good massage, incredibly experienced on the HE, overall very satisfied but would have preferred a slightly younger masseur, as she looks about 50! I may just have gone in when they were short staffed but it appeared as if she was the only one there and was keeping an eye on the reception desk whilst massaging. If any of you know of any others at Compton in a younger/prettier age bracket can you let me know.

Following that, I've been to see Jo and Lisa at Tanning Rooms in Oxley. 2 very different experiences, Jo is just marvellous, lovely way about her and very giving with her HR. Treat her well and she's a pleasure to visit. Lisa on the other hand was just totally cold, no enthusiasm, not that engaging at all. I didn't bother having any extras as my second brain was fast asleep.

Thinking of going over to visit Sally in Shrewsbury after reading these threads, and also seeing if that place on Worcester Street is up to scratch. Will review when I get the chance.

Great forum guys, keep it up, so to speak.

rogerem

Ill add further comments to the above post later but first I have to jump to Lisa's defence and say how suprised I am. I have always found Lisa bright cheerful, willing and happy. Perhaps she just didnt bond with you as a person or maybe just having a bad day.

Offline MrHorse

You may be right Roger, it was my first time seeing her, and she did seem to be in a bit of a huff, so maybe I should mark it down as a bad day. She does seems like a nice enough lass and on another day maybe it would have been different. I had such a memorable hour with Jo on my first time however that I doubt i'll go back to see Lisa anytime soon. Each to their own.

Frenchy4012

Seen Lisa a couple of times I found her to be a lovely lady and a good massage and HE.