Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301544 times)

phatbadger

Sorry Guys - should have asked for you to PM me with the info - discretion 

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I saw this girl yesterday and it was CRAP!

External Link/Members Only

I was bored and horny, which can be for me a fatal combination. My New Years resolution must be to not let my balls rule my brain.

She's nowhere near 23 and she ain't Greek. Probably nearer 30 and Romanian. The massage was awful. She applied far too much baby oil and there was no sensuality at all. Whilst lying there waiting for the sensual bit to start I vowed never to see anyone other than my tried and tested ever again. The massage was like having suntan cream applied by your wife, "oh come on then if I have to".

The body to body was equally as bad and the HE nothing more than average. £70 for an hour. I left after 35 minutes and I was glad I did. I didn't feel ripped off and for the first time in a very long time I left wondering why I bother with such places. I was so pissed off with myself. Should have gone to Compton.

Give her a miss guys, there is much better out there for less money.

fos

Well you took one for the team JJF.
I must admit I though everybody would have spotted the numerous adverts from supposedly different girls using the same text, which includes the amusing line 'I have a very nice , worm..........' :D
It just goes to show we need to keep on the ball and keep everybody else wise.
Raises the question though:
Who are the Good the Bad and the Ugly in Wolvs?

Jessy - I saw a few years ago and I know a few on here rate her very highly.
Lisa at Compton Chinese - excellent for customer satisfaction and a good attitude within her own limits.
Lisa at The Tanning Rooms - in her own words - 'very open minded' but the room is not great.

Lulu - apparently bad AND ugly :thumbsdown:

any more??

Frenchy4012

Which Lisa do you think  is the best Fos, Compton or Tanning ?

Frenchy4012

I must admit I though everybody would have spotted the numerous adverts from supposedly different girls using the same text, which includes the amusing line 'I have a very nice , worm..........' :D

Lisa at Compton Chinese - excellent for customer satisfaction and a good attitude within her own limits.
Lisa at The Tanning Rooms - in her own words - 'very open minded' but the room is not great.

any more??

Lulu is bad AND ugly and also old.

fos

Which Lisa do you think  is the best Fos, Compton or Tanning ?
We all have our differences but for me it would be Lisa at The Tanning Rooms.
Unfortunately for me she is now only working days so an after work appointment isn't possible.
(unless someone can tell me otherwise????)

wolves87

this is my first post. i went to the Chinese massage  at Compton on Christmas day, i have been before and usually its Lisa, not sure if that's her real name but she is the normal girl who greets me at the top of the stairs, she is normally very good and always finishes me with a lovely HE. this time it was a girl i hadn't met before, told me her name was Jennifer, i went into the normal room with the large mirror in and had the most fantastic massage HE touching kissing licking and cuddling i have ever experienced, she was by far the best i have had, very very sexual, i was gutted by the end of it when she told me she is departing back to Beijing for 3 months, having been to see Jessy before Christmas who is another girl i have had wonderful moments  with,  flew back to the orient for a long period, March i believe her dates back in uk are. anybody recommend me any Thai, Chinese, oriental girls in Wolverhampton area while they are away. Please   

Wolves87 the other ladies at Compton are pretty good I've never left disappointed.

FOS maybe we should start a TOFTT fund? I'd love to get my hands on that £70 again!

Wolves is a bit of a waste land for massage. The best are Lisa and Chris at Tanning Rooms and Bridget at Tiger Lillies. Compton is good too. I'm happy with a massage and HE and the lack of decent FS providers must be frustrating for guys who seek that kind of punt.

Frenchy4012

I have got a hour booked with Lisa from Compton tomorrow,

looking forward to it have not been for a few weeks.

fos

We all have our differences but for me it would be Lisa at The Tanning Rooms.
Unfortunately for me she is now only working days so an after work appointment isn't possible.
(unless someone can tell me otherwise????)
GOOD NEWS (for me at least)
A little bird tells me that Lisa is now working Wednesday and Thursday evenings. :yahoo:

Frenchy4012

A little bird tells me that Lisa is now working Wednesday and Thursday evenings. :yahoo:

Good luck with that Fos.

Have they changed their opening hours Fos? I know they open late in the summer but are they doing the same in the winter?

Pasa

any more??

I didn't like lisa at compton. I have also realised that different people have different tastes for sure. Lisa is not my taste. I am not sure if a middle aged woman with a round face cut was lisa. She doesn't have any right kind of strokes applied to body. I felt there is a lack of right pattern in massage. I felt she was randomly moving her hands here and there. I really didn't enjoy massage at all. I also asked her repeatedly if her name is lisa. For me, it was a not a good one except last 10-15 mins of hr.
I like a massage that is not only good but also builds of your sensuality from the begging as massage progresses. Chinese massage at compton of me is a big NO.

Pasa

I didn't like lisa at compton. I have also realised that different people have different tastes for sure. Lisa is not my taste. I am not sure if a middle aged woman with a round face cut was lisa. She doesn't have any right kind of strokes applied to body. I felt there is a lack of right pattern in massage. I felt she was randomly moving her hands here and there. I really didn't enjoy massage at all. I also asked her repeatedly if her name was lisa. For me, it was a not a good one except last 10-15 mins of hr.
I like a massage that is not only good but also builds up your sensuality from the beginning as massage progresses. Chinese massage at compton for me is a big NO.

I made some crapy spelling and gramatical mistakes. so just posted again.

Pasa

this is my first post. i went to the Chinese massage  at Compton on Christmas day, i have been before and usually its Lisa, not sure if that's her real name but she is the normal girl who greets me at the top of the stairs, she is normally very good and always finishes me with a lovely HE. this time it was a girl i hadn't met before, told me her name was Jennifer, i went into the normal room with the large mirror in and had the most fantastic massage HE touching kissing licking and cuddling i have ever experienced, she was by far the best i have had, very very sexual, i was gutted by the end of it when she told me she is departing back to Beijing for 3 months, having been to see Jessy before Christmas who is another girl i have had wonderful moments  with,  flew back to the orient for a long period, March i believe her dates back in uk are. anybody recommend me any Thai, Chinese, oriental girls in Wolverhampton area while they are away. Please

Was she a bit thinner than lisa, with a long face cut, slightly more glamour look than lisa?

Frenchy4012

Had a very enjoyable massage with Lisa this morning, well worth £60 I think.

fos

Have they changed their opening hours Fos? I know they open late in the summer but are they doing the same in the winter?
Tanning Rooms opening hours are:

10-8 mon-fri
10-6 sat
11-4 sun

seeker78

Went to Compton massage, saw Lucy, 2nd visit, unfortunately both occasions, average massage and fairly mechanical finale, I want to like it there as it's convenient to Telford, very busy so they must be doing something right!

fos

Went to Compton massage, saw Lucy, 2nd visit, unfortunately both occasions, average massage and fairly mechanical finale, I want to like it there as it's convenient to Telford, very busy so they must be doing something right!
The Tanning Rooms are just as close to Telford.
Sally is even nearer.

seeker78

Sally is the best, but I tend to work more Telford/Wolves, Tanning Rooms next visit, any other Telford / Wolves recommendations appreciated

Tanning Rooms opening hours are:

10-8 mon-fri
10-6 sat
11-4 sun

Thanks - always a pleasant way to spend a Sunday!

fos

I have been looking at the posting here for some time and whilst I agree with some comments about Shropshire being a desert there are still some excellent fbsm girls around.
Everyone says Sally is the best and there is no argument with that. I now see her at least twice a month.
Jessy in Tettenhall is the only other Thai I have seen who always satisfies.
But, there are others that always satisfy me. I have been seeing Lana for around 8/9 years and even had a regular BTB from Marina/Marie in the good old days when she had the unit at Stafford Park. 
Marianne is also great value and never disappoints .
The Chinese at Compton is ok, but I prefer to know who I am seeing because some of them above the launderette would be better doing the washing!
My view is that if you build up a relationship over a decent period of time, treat them with respect (as many of you say) they will always make you a happy man and provide more than most other punters can probably expect.
Sally is great girl and not like the typical Thai girls in Telford who always want a fast turnaround and are poor value. They also seem to change what they offer and their prices with regularity!
I would really like a new Telford  or Wolverhampton Thai option but nothing I have read on here excites me. Any suggestions?

I think we are all waiting for a review of this place.

fos

The above has been copied from the Shropshire thread.

W4L

I have been looking at the posting here for some time and whilst I agree with some comments about Shropshire being a desert there are still some excellent fbsm girls around.
Everyone says Sally is the best and there is no argument with that. I now see her at least twice a month.
Jessy in Tettenhall is the only other Thai I have seen who always satisfies.
But, there are others that always satisfy me. I have been seeing Lana for around 8/9 years and even had a regular BTB from Marina/Marie in the good old days when she had the unit at Stafford Park. 
Marianne is also great value and never disappoints .
The Chinese at Compton is ok, but I prefer to know who I am seeing because some of them above the launderette would be better doing the washing!
My view is that if you build up a relationship over a decent period of time, treat them with respect (as many of you say) they will always make you a happy man and provide more than most other punters can probably expect.
Sally is great girl and not like the typical Thai girls in Telford who always want a fast turnaround and are poor value. They also seem to change what they offer and their prices with regularity!
I would really like a new Telford  or Wolverhampton Thai option but nothing I have read on here excites me. Any suggestions?

I think we are all waiting for a review of this place.
I have seen this girl. Earlier this year. She is called Prya, a very nice Thai woman about 35/40 (I am hopeless on ages) with a decent figure. Works in a small house near the car par at the back of shops near The Britannia(?) Hotel. I had an emjoyable BTB for £80 and HE. She kept her thong on and would only let me touch her bum. Massage and He was excellent. She also works in Glasgow which is why she is difficult to get hold of.
She is good but not in the same class as Jessy. Hope this helps.

Offline madmax

wolverhampton is such a waste land i have tried everywhere and all much the same there must be more out there than meets the eye anyone stumbled on any great finds for 2015 ? or know andy more white girls that do b2b or HE preferably 1-1 scenario. Tried Bridget was very weary of me perhaps as i went from work suited and she may have been cautious !

fos

wolverhampton is such a waste land i have tried everywhere and all much the same there must be more out there than meets the eye anyone stumbled on any great finds for 2015 ? or know andy more white girls that do b2b or HE preferably 1-1 scenario. Tried Bridget was very weary of me perhaps as i went from work suited and she may have been cautious !
Hi madmax
There is plenty of info on this thread.
How about sharing your experiences first and tell us why everybody you have seen is so bad.
Then maybe we can help and fill in the blanks for you.
fos

Offline madmax

they are all far too mechanical fos the Chinese is a good massage tho !! and tanning rooms to parlour like
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:25:05 pm by madmax »

browningsx

Hi chaps does anybody no what hours jo works at the tanning rooms .Thanks

Frenchy4012

Hi chaps does anybody no what hours jo works at the tanning rooms .Thanks

Mon 10.00 till 3.00
Tues 10.00 till 6.00
Thurs 10.00 till 3.00
Fri    10.00 till 3.00

Offline madmax

Hi all treated myself to Chinese again today see if any better there is a young stunner there called lucy nice arse face and big tits really good  massage HE and let me touch her arse n tits  she leaves on SAT get in quick

Frenchy4012

Hi all treated myself to Chinese again today see if any better there is a young stunner there called lucy nice arse face and big tits really good  massage HE and let me touch her arse n tits  she leaves on SAT get in quick

I saw Lucy yesterday, lovely body and boobs and a great soft touch massage and HE. I did not know she was leaving Sat is she
coming back do you know ?

WolvoLad

How much is the chinese again? Also do you all usually book in advance or just turn up and get whoever's there?

fos

How much is the chinese again? Also do you all usually book in advance or just turn up and get whoever's there?
40 + 20
Best to book

WolvoLad

40 + 20
Best to book
Cheers fos. The only number I see for them is a mobile number on an expired gumtree, is that still the same number?

fos

Cheers fos. The only number I see for them is a mobile number on an expired gumtree, is that still the same number?
yes that's the correct mobile number
or
01902 903659

Offline madmax

i asked how long she is here she said till sat then back to birmingham where she works i am really looking for a B2B but cant find anywhere in wolverhampton !!

Offline jameslover

Where in Birmingham does Lucy work?

Offline madmax

hi never got that out of her sorry

Frenchy4012

Does anyone know where Lucy is working now ?

seeker78

She told me she was going back to London, the constant changing of staff spoils Compton for me, I've had 4 visits with 4 different girls

Frenchy4012

Got to agree with you there seeker, always seems a new face every time I go.

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booking with Jo at Tanning room tomorrow.

I have not been to Tanning room before and never seen Jo, so looking forward to it.

phatbadger

Offline madmax

OFF TOPIC

Took a punt with
Rainy_China
adultowrk last night worst of my life complete FRAUD this is in London but looking after the local lads who may travel will post review too !!

Got a hour booking with Jo at Tanning room tomorrow.

I have not been to Tanning room before and never seen Jo, so looking forward to it.

Don't expect the Ritz but the women are great.

Frenchy4012

Don't expect the Ritz but the women are great.

Thanks that will do me.

Is it just massage with HE 40 plus 20 Or do they do BTB ?

Thanks that will do me.

Is it just massage with HE 40 plus 20 Or do they do BTB ?

Never had B2B at TR. The extras are £20 basic and I always paid what I thought was fair. So for a horny time with the basic massage, oral, RO and tit fucks I've paid £80.

It's the sort of place where the more they get to know you the more you get. It's pretty close to FS at times but it will take many visits to get that kind of service. Patience will certainly be rewarded!

Your feedback will be interesting, TR sure divides opinion!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:37:37 pm by Jumping Jack Flash »

Frenchy4012

Never had B2B at TR. The extras are £20 basic and I always paid what I thought was fair. So for a horny time with the basic massage, oral, RO and tit fucks I've paid £80.

It's the sort of place where the more they get to know you the more you get. It's pretty close to FS at times but it will take many visits to get that kind of service. Patience will certainly be rewarded!

Your feedback will be interesting, TR sure divides opinion!

Thanks sounds good to me, cant wait.