Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301566 times)

Blitzed

How many ladies working at tiger lilies

Offline wolfstep

How many ladies working at tiger lilies

As far as I am aware only Bridget :cool:

Wolfstep.

Blitzed

Have you seen her ? Or can ANYONE tell me what she is like ? Size etc and attitude

Frenchy4012

Have you seen her ? Or can ANYONE tell me what she is like ? Size etc and attitude
Only seen her once, good massage but would not do HE for me. Lovely big boobs but a big
fat bum, average looking. But she was very good company.

wally59

Booked in for a hour with Jessy tomorrow

Frenchy4012

Booked in for a hour with Jessy tomorrow

Hope you have a good time m8, is this your first time with Jessy ?

Blitzed

Ref jessy
Wally says cute bum
Frenchy says fat bum
Is there such a thing as a cute fate bum ?
Now Jessica looks good ! So I think I'll go for her , I tried GSM in brum but it's a but far for he to go , so looking for a good local girl/s

wally59

Hope you have a good time m8, is this your first time with Jessy ?
No second visit

Frenchy4012

Ref jessy
Wally says cute bum
Frenchy says fat bum
Is there such a thing as a cute fate bum ?
Now Jessica looks good ! So I think I'll go for her , I tried GSM in brum but it's a but far for he to go , so looking for a good local girl/s
Jessy has got a lovely bum, I was talking about Bridget from Tiger lilies when I said she has got a fat bum

Blitzed

Just visited this on in Walsall
External Link/Members Only
Fucking bait.  Told to "come now" girl who answered door was to put it politely ,not very attractive.
She locked the front door and put on the door chain. I'm out of here I said. She said "you wait "
Luckily she left the Key  in the door so I was gone.
I just want a decent bloody massage !!!with a good looking woman
Is that to much to ask ??

Frenchy4012

My top ten massage....                                     My bottom 8      LuLu   0/10
                                 Jessy   10/10                                          Carolina  1/10
                                 Sally   10/10                                           Orchid   3/10
                                 Sammy8/10                                           Marina  5/10                 
                                 Jane    8/10                                            Nadia   5/10
                                Marianne8/10                                           Suzi    5/10
                                 Amy     8/10                                            Sabai   6/10
                                 Lana    7/10                                            May      6/10
               Chinese Compton    7/10
                                 Sophie 7/10
                              Kimberley 7/10

Blitzed

Frenchy
Do you have a link to Sally please

Frenchy4012

Frenchy
Do you have a link to Sally please

I will PM phone number m8.

browningsx

Blitz go Tanning Rooms they sort you out ....

fos

My top ten massage....                                     My bottom 8      LuLu   0/10
               Chinese Compton    7/10
                                 Sophie 7/10
                              Kimberley 7/10
Hi Frenchy
That's an interesting post and one which I thought would have provoked some discussion and questions. :thumbsup:

A few surprises there for me:
1. To see Suzi so low on the list.
2. To see Sophie the same as Compton, I would have put Compton higher.
3. To see Marianne higher than Lana - but perhaps it should be qualified because I know you had some 'preferential treatment' from Marianne.
4. No sign of The Tanning Rooms. :unknown:

Question...
Which Amy is it? Birmingham or Willenhall?

seeker78

Chinese Compton    7/10
                                 Sophie 7/10
                              Kimberley 7/10

From my limited experience I agree with
Sally
Marianne

Compton I was a little disappointed, perhaps I saw the wrong girl, further visit I think!

Jessy only ever heard great things, must get there soon

Sammy, Jane and Amy I'm not familiar with, locations appreciated
Are there any compelling reasons why I should visit Lana, Sophie or Kimberley

Has anyone visited any of the new girls in Wolves , Nicole, Jesika or Mimi ?

Too many girls not enough cash

Frenchy4012

Hi Frenchy
That's an interesting post and one which I thought would have provoked some discussion and questions. :thumbsup:

A few surprises there for me:
1. To see Suzi so low on the list.
2. To see Sophie the same as Compton, I would have put Compton higher.
3. To see Marianne higher than Lana - but perhaps it should be qualified because I know you had some 'preferential treatment' from Marianne.
4. No sign of The Tanning Rooms. :unknown:

Hi fos

1, Only seen Suzi once, it seemed rushed to me and I was back in the car in under 1 hour, I will have to try her again
2. With Compton I think it depends on who you get, have had a great time and a not very good time. Seeing Sophie in a couple of hours I might change this one, have not seen her for ages.
3.Lana was a 10 but for me not now.
4. Not been to The Tanning Rooms, so I can not comment on that.
5. Amy from Willenhall a lovely body.
I take into consideration how far I have to travel as well.

Question...
Which Amy is it? Birmingham or Willenhall?

fos

I haven't seen Suzi recently but agree that she is a bit of a stickler for time, although when I was a regular there we would shower together afterwards which added another 10 mins and bit more 'fun'. :thumbsup:

Frenchy4012

That sounds great a shower with her fos, I wonder if she still does do it.

fos

Probably not.
The key word there was 'regular'.

Frenchy4012

Point taken on board fos, the more you see a girl the more you get.

fos

Spot on but if ask here for b2b you could still be in luck.

wally59

Cant beat a bit of jessy for a sunday treat and as you regulars know what a treat  :rose:

Frenchy4012

You are a very lucky man Wally, she is the best.

fos

Hi Frenchy
Did you get to see Sophie last week?
How did you get on?

WolvoLad

Any recent reports from the place in Compton, lads? Gonna make the punt as it's fairly local

Frenchy4012

Hi Frenchy
Did you get to see Sophie last week?
How did you get on?

Hi fos,
Went Sat 1-30 for 1 hour, she is still looking good and took everything off
except for thong, lovely bum  but it cost me £80 in total to much I think because
there was no touching except for a a feel of the bum when she was doing HE at the end.
That's all she did for me, you can get BTB for that much money in Wolverhamton.
I wont be in any hurry to go back because I think she is poor value for money.
One good thing is she did not try to get me out of there quick like she used to.

Frenchy4012

Anyone tried this one?.

She looks good and I text her and only £70 for BTB, got to worth a punt.

fos

Any recent reports from the place in Compton, lads? Gonna make the punt as it's fairly local
Nothing recent.
Be good to hear how things are developing.
Post an update after you have been please Wolvolad.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Saw Jessy yesterday for another great session and she provides excellent VFM at £50.

She's back off home next week to the end of March so get in while you can. During her absence I'll go back to the Chinese place in Compton and I'll let the lovely Bridget massage me with those sensual hands!

Frenchy4012

Saw Jessy yesterday for another great session and she provides excellent VFM at £50.

She's back off home next week to the end of March so get in while you can. During her absence I'll go back to the Chinese place in Compton and I'll let the lovely Bridget massage me with those sensual hands!

I will try and get to see her on Tuesday, but I will defo see her before she goes back, last working day is the 6th I think.

I will miss her, its a long time nearly four months.

Frenchy4012

Just booked a 1 hour massage for tomorrow with sexy Jessy, it will be my last 1 with her before she finishes work on the 6th of this month.

Blitzed

Mate rarther than me search have you got a link to jessy please. I'm using iPhone and its small for me to read

Frenchy4012

Mate rarther than me search have you got a link to jessy please. I'm using iPhone and its small for me to read

Sent you PM m8

Offline wolfstep

Gents,

Went to the Tanning Rooms last night, had a massage with Tina £45.00 he at the end. it was ok ,I was a little put off by the amount of people in there, some guys sat on a sofa, dogs wandering around!! all in the main shop of course nit out the back :rolleyes:

I only went because I was in the area and it has been on my radar for a while,Ii think I would rather try elsewhere or get the service I have become used to with Bridget at Tiger Lillys.

WolfStep.

Frenchy4012

Gents,

Went to the Tanning Rooms last night, had a massage with Tina £45.00 he at the end. it was ok ,I was a little put off by the amount of people in there, some guys sat on a sofa, dogs wandering around!! all in the main shop of course nit out the back :rolleyes:

I only went because I was in the area and it has been on my radar for a while,Ii think I would rather try elsewhere or get the service I have become used to with Bridget at Tiger Lillys.

WolfStep.
Does Bridget give you HE, I have seen her once and she would not give me HJ.

Have you tried Jessy ?

Offline wolfstep

Hi

No, not seen Jessy, I do not really get into Wolves much to be honest only pass through it on business occasionally. PM me if you want info on Bridget.

Cheers WolfStep.

Frenchy4012

Another great massage with sexy Jessy yesterday. :wacko: :crazy: :P

Delta

Another great massage with sexy Jessy yesterday. :wacko: :crazy: :P

A pity from the above posts that she is off home for a while as otherwise I might have had a trip up to Wolves ....  :(   

Frenchy4012

I cant help it I have got to see Jessy for 1 last time this afternoon , I have already booked in with Sally from Shrewsbury for tomorrow a bit greedy I suppose.

Offline sabaisabai

Has anyone tried Crissie of Wednesfield advertises on Gumtree

Offline sabaisabai

Has anyone tried the oriental massage advertised on vivastreet based in Stafford Street Walsall

CheekyDave

I am new to the area and looking for a he, read this post and I'm close to wolverhampton. I see Jessie and Bridget mentioned a lot, Jessie seems to have gone on her hols so any info on them both would be handy (no pun intended) thanks in advance.

Frenchy4012

Hi Dave, I am seeing Bridget tomorrow I will let you know what I think. Seen her once before good massage but no HE, big tits and big bum I like the big tits but the bum is to big for me.

fos

I am new to the area and looking for a he, read this post and I'm close to wolverhampton. I see Jessie and Bridget mentioned a lot, Jessie seems to have gone on her hols so any info on them both would be handy (no pun intended) thanks in advance.
Hi Dave
There are a few mentioned on this thread:
Compton Chinese Massage will be a cert as will the Tanning Rooms.
Sorry haven't got time atm to add threads but if you can't find them PM me or send a general plea on here to fellow punters.
cheers
fos

Frenchy4012

Had a hour with Bridget this morning my second visit, the first time not very good and no HE.

Todays massage a lot better, played with my bits a lot and let me feel her big tits inside her bra

a little bit of pussy feeling outside of cloths and finished me off with a good HE.

Excellent value for money only £40 total.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The Compton place is open on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I won't be able to get there on Christmas Day but a visit on Boxing Day when the other half is at the sales is a definite possibility!

Frenchy4012

The Compton place is open on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I won't be able to get there on Christmas Day but a visit on Boxing Day when the other half is at the sales is a definite possibility!

I would love to go there but its going to be the Queens speech for me :dash: :dash: :dash:

phatbadger

Hi Guys - I've been lurking for some time , decided to post and ask.
I'm interested in the chinese massage in Compton ( purely for convenience sake ). Has anyone got any thing more than a HE , ie do they go topless or B2B , can you get a feel if it is HE only ?  how old are Lisa and the other lady ? I have phoned to book an appointment in the evening and it always seems full and busy - the HE must be good value for money !!
sorry for so many questions

Thanks