Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301565 times)

bbb99

There was a mix up on the time and day, so it never happened.

But I hope to see her later this week.

Been told this is normal. If you are in Wolves.  Go see Jessy!

Frenchy4012

Been told this is normal. If you are in Wolves.  Go see Jessy!

I have been seeing Jessy for a long time now, although I have not been for a few weeks.

She does a great sensual massage and HE, I cant fault her, perhaps a visit next week.

acedukeone

I have been seeing Jessy for a long time now, although I have not been for a few weeks.

She does a great sensual massage and HE, I cant fault her, perhaps a visit next week.
You have any link or number to jessy?

Frenchy4012

You have any link or number to jessy?
Jessy number 07980652462    postcode wv6 0ls

Frenchy4012

Booked a hour tomorrow with Bridget from Tiger Lilys, hope she is in a good mood Tomoz.

Offline wolfstep

Yes I have been earlier to see the lovely Cheryl,

External Link/Members Only

The are is WV2 seems ok but I am from out of town. The picture is 100% accurate she is very this with what appears to be big false tits ( which I did not get to see )

She asked me to take my clothes off, she said draped or undraped she does not mind , good sign I thought. I had a lovely soft really sensual massage to the back and legs no lingering fingers though near my arse which is usually a good indicator . Turned me over she went no where near my cock despite a hard on. The time is now up and all done she said. I have a hard on so ask if she offers any extras to which she said yes hand relief only, so i took her up on this.

I must say the massage was far more sensual than the HE as this seemed a little mechanical. All in all ok, would I go back? Only if in the area in the anticipation that it got better. I would say though you can expect HE but you need to be the one to suggest it once you are there.

All the best WS.

Frenchy4012

Had a hour with Bridget at Tiger-lily.
The massage was good, she did a little bit of soft touch on the balls but not much,
turned over and the massage was good but much the same as the back, I asked her if she
did extras she said she would play with me but I had to finish it off, and that's what happened.
She said I was ok feeling her [ massive] bum but nothing else, but there was a bit more than that. At £40 it was cheap enough, would I go again no she does not do it for me, Bridget could
do with losing a lot of weight.

wally59

Of to sample Jessy tomorrow !!!
What you reckon guys good or bad

bbb99

Cracking massage and HE.
Has put on a bit of weight but still knows what to do and where.

Frenchy4012

Lovely lady, does a great massage and HE.

Frenchy4012

Cracking massage and HE.
Has put on a bit of weight but still knows what to do and where.

Had put a bit of weight last time I saw her, sound like she has put more on,
super bum I think.

bbb99

wally59

Hopefully not to much weight :-(

Frenchy4012

Hopefully not to much weight :-(

Hope not wally, I don't think so just a bit on the belly but still looks sexy.

wally59

Waste of time drove 20 miles only to get text saying didn't want booking she was busy ffs  timewaster

Frenchy4012

Waste of time drove 20 miles only to get text saying didn't want booking she was busy ffs  timewaster

Sorry and shocked to here that wally, I have been  seeing her for about 4 years and she never let me down once.

bbb99

This is not her normal behaviour. She is one of the more reliable.

Offline Paul123

There appears to be at least 2 other girls working at the same place.

I also think this is one of their aw profiles.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:22:30 pm by Paul123 »

Offline curry

any takers?

Spanish?!

Avoid Avoid Avoid

I have it on very good authority this is nothing more than a parlour masquerading as a massage place. Inside is very dirty and dingy and the service is awful with a capital A.

Offline wolfstep

Ok Guys

I know its not Wolves but close!!

I went here today as I was very near on business and thought it may be worth a shot, great communication, arrived the area is a little depressing it is in Longbridge I wont post directly the name of the road.

Its a salon with a massage couch out the back, there is a guy inside which was a little off putting ( sitting on the front desk not in the massage room ) Anyway english girl very pleasant gave me a 45 minute massage with HE I did not mention this she just started rubbing  my cock as soon as I turned over. The cost £35.00 all seems a bargain!!

All the best WS.

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booked with sexy Jessy tomorrow, really looking forward to it great massage and HE.

Offline Neji

After reading this thread i decided to try out the compton massage place. Booked in for an hour had a great firm back massage and the HE :O oh wow, was probably the best i've ever had. Definitely worth the £60.

Thinking of trying jessy on my day off next week, can anybody pm me some details about the extras on offer?

bbb99

Got a hour booked with sexy Jessy tomorrow, really looking forward to it great massage and HE.

She is still one of the best! Amazing touch. Enjoy!!

Frenchy4012

She is still one of the best! Amazing touch. Enjoy!!

Thanks bbb99, I am sure I will enjoy I have been enjoying her amazing touch for a long time now and don't get fed up with her.

Frenchy4012

After reading this thread i decided to try out the compton massage place. Booked in for an hour had a great firm back massage and the HE :O oh wow, was probably the best i've ever had. Definitely worth the £60.

Thinking of trying jessy on my day off next week, can anybody pm me some details about the extras on offer?

Don't expect to much on your first visit, you will get a great massage and HE.

Offline Neji

Ahh okay thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Frenchy4012

Ahh okay thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Let us no how you get on mate.

wally59

Deea
wolverhampton
HE FS fantastic massage look on adultwork wolverhampton yes shes from Romania house is a
bit untidy from outside but boy o boy is she good
All for £50 half hour

Frenchy4012

Thanks bbb99, I am sure I will enjoy I have been enjoying her amazing touch for a long time now and don't get fed up with her.

Had a very enjoyable hour with the sexy Jessy, I never tire of seeing her.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Had a very enjoyable hour with the sexy Jessy, I never tire of seeing her.

Is Jessy the girl off Tettenhall Road by the Newbridge? Does she advertise anywhere?

Frenchy4012

Is Jessy the girl off Tettenhall Road by the Newbridge? Does she advertise anywhere?

she is at The Lindens, Newbridge Crescent, WV6 OLS.

All her adverts are old but if you put in Google,  Jessy Massage Telford or Wolverhamton,

You should get something I think she looks better now than what she did then.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

she is at The Lindens, Newbridge Crescent, WV6 OLS.

All her adverts are old but if you put in Google,  Jessy Massage Telford or Wolverhamton,

You should get something I think she looks better now than what she did then.

Thanks Frenchy. I found an ad from August on Gunmtree. She looks good, she's going on my list!

Please PM me any specific advice. Thanks

fos

I need to treat myself and am thinking of trying a 4 hand at Compton.
Anybody tried a 4 hand there?

bbb99

I need to treat myself and am thinking of trying a 4 hand at Compton.
Anybody tried a 4 hand there?

Go when Ning and FanFan are working. You won't be disappointed

Offline vision2014

I might be wrong but is jessy you say is at the lindens is that the block of small flats in like a horseshoe road
I did get there but the estate look very busy so I diverted is the place safe

Frenchy4012

I might be wrong but is jessy you say is at the lindens is that the block of small flats in like a horseshoe road
I did get there but the estate look very busy so I diverted is the place safe

Yes she is in one of those flats, I have only been in the daytime and felt safe but it might feel a bit different at night in the dark.

Offline vision2014

Hmm this was about 6.30 so I suppose everyone home from work
How was it when you went inside the flats
Do you see any men ( answering the door) or anything like that I hate using the one in Cheltenham you always get man answering the door and once inside you have to walk through a living room where there are couple of men playin on xbox or watching TV hate knowing there in the other room

Frenchy4012

Hmm this was about 6.30 so I suppose everyone home from work
How was it when you went inside the flats
Do you see any men ( answering the door) or anything like that I hate using the one in Cheltenham you always get man answering the door and once inside you have to walk through a living room where there are couple of men playin on xbox or watching TV hate knowing there in the other room

You will see no one except Jessy, she lives on her own and works on her own. I text her when I arrive and ask if its ok to come in and she texts back when its ok.She has got a couple of boyfriends but she does not like them staying there.

Frenchy4012

Go when Ning and FanFan are working. You won't be disappointed

I have got to see Ning or FanFan next week, one at a time and then another week have a four hand with them both.

fos

New girl on the block???
Hope you have a better time than I did this week.

I booked half an hour 4-hand with another half hour 2-hand b2b.
4-hand lasted 15 mins not 30 minsand then the new girl called Sunni wanted £50 for a half hour b2b which I thought was pricey given that I had already handed over £70.
Is it me or is that a fair rate?

fos

I have got to see Ning or FanFan next week, one at a time and then another week have a four hand with them both.
Sorry attached that to the wrong quote.

Hope you have a better time than I did this week.

I booked half an hour 4-hand with another half hour 2-hand b2b.
4-hand lasted 15 mins not 30 mins and then the new girl called Sunni wanted £50 for a half hour b2b which I thought was pricey given that I had already handed over £70.
Is it me or is that a fair rate?

Frenchy4012

Another one taking the piss fos, Natalie and now this, I was looking forward to seeing Ning or Fan Fan. At least with Sally from Shrewsbury you no what your getting.

Frenchy4012

I should have a word with the manager fos, I think she will sort something out for you.

Shropshire8888

I've just text jesdy but no reply as yet. What does she do then guys

Shropshire8888

What are Sally's contact details plesse

Frenchy4012

I've just text jesdy but no reply as yet. What does she do then guys

If you mean Jessy she will only do sensual massage with HE to start with.

Shropshire8888

Yes sorry that's who I meant. Where is she located now ?

Frenchy4012

What are Sally's contact details plesse
If you mean Sally from Shrewsbury her number is 07981394819

I have tried to text her today but she is not answering my text.