Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301587 times)

wolfman29

Now you have thrown me...where is this jessy based then? That's the one I was after the Gumtree ad for lol

Offline hugh jarse

Had a lovely massage with Jessy yesterday, well worth £60 I think. TEL 07980652462 POST CODE WV6 0LS

Presume this is what you need to get in touch with Jessy. Let us know how you get on if you see her.

wolfman29

Well I've gotta decide between the 3 being talked about in here now. So does anyone know jessy actually had a Gumtree ad?

wolfman29

wally59

Where  jessies ad on gumtree been to 2 of the 3 that's been talked about

Pasa

Thanks for your info Mymuji but please check out the content of the first post on this thread.  Bridget has family and friends who could easily access your post.
Your feedback is always welcome but in the case of massages a few of us are PMing the 'finer' details rather than putting them in the open forum.
Cheers
Fos

I am sorry, I didn't realise that.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm back at the Compton Chinese place tomorrow. I can't wait and I am really horny at the thought of another visit.

I will report back but if anyone wants more intimate details please PM me.

Frenchy4012

Went to see Lisa today, a sign at the top of the stairs said I will be free in 20 mins. After 15 mins she took me to a room and told me to get on the table and the next thing another girl came in and gave me a crap massage. After I complained she says she will do £10 off my next massage. Its the last time I will see her.

The President

Frenchy4012

Assuming wasnt HE either  :(?

There was HE, but even that was not very good.

I've been to Compton today, it was pretty busy! I think they need to start staggering their appointments rather than stick a note on a white board at the top of the stairs when they're all busy.

It was my third visit and whilst it wasn't as good as my previous visits it ticked enough boxes for me to go back.

Frenchy4012

I've been to Compton today, it was pretty busy! I think they need to start staggering their appointments rather than stick a note on a white board at the top of the stairs when they're all busy.

It was my third visit and whilst it wasn't as good as my previous visits it ticked enough boxes for me to go back.

Did you see Lisa or another girl ?

Did you see Lisa or another girl ?

I saw a girl called Sasa, I've not met Lisa yet.

Frenchy4012

I saw a girl called Sasa, I've not met Lisa yet.

I don't know what the girls name was I saw Friday, her English was not very good and I could not understand much she said.

Your in for a treat I think when you do see Lisa, for me she does a great massage and HE.

I don't know what the girls name was I saw Friday, her English was not very good and I could not understand much she said.

Your in for a treat I think when you do see Lisa, for me she does a great massage and HE.

Looking forward to making her acquaintance!

wally59

Be aware went to Compton 7pm across the road in pub car par unmarked police looking straight at massage parlour went for a pint but that were watching people go in n out

Offline curry

Be aware went to Compton 7pm across the road in pub car par unmarked police looking straight at massage parlour went for a pint but that were watching people go in n out

I am no legal expert however I would be very surprised if they are watching the Chinese place. Firstly they are not a brothel and they know that women go there as well as men. Secondly they would not find any evidence of a brothel if they raided it, condoms, lube, drugs etc.

You will probably find that they were watching the laundrette or that particular corner is well know for them to sit on the pub car park for speeders and ANPR checks. Lots of boy racers use that route to Bridgnorth.

I could of course be totally of the mark I believe West Midlands police are about to embark on a major clampdown and before I get the superstitious amongst you questioning it. I read about it in a local paper.

I am no legal expert however I would be very surprised if they are watching the Chinese place. Firstly they are not a brothel and they know that women go there as well as men. Secondly they would not find any evidence of a brothel if they raided it, condoms, lube, drugs etc.

You will probably find that they were watching the laundrette or that particular corner is well know for them to sit on the pub car park for speeders and ANPR checks. Lots of boy racers use that route to Bridgnorth.

I could of course be totally of the mark I believe West Midlands police are about to embark on a major clampdown and before I get the superstitious amongst you questioning it. I read about it in a local paper.

I agree with curry. This place is not a brothel. It's a legitimate business albeit one that offers pleasurable "enhanced" visits. I would have thought if they were watching this place they'd be a little more covert about it anyway. Add to the fact that the pub car park isn't exactly opposite.........one does wonder sometimes.

wally59

Frenchy4012

I have booked a hour with Bridget at Tiger-Lilys tomorrow, I hope she takes to me and I get HE.

wally59

DREAM ON BOYS  IT AY GOING TO HAPPEN I KNOW HER VERY WELL DREAM ON..

Offline wolfstep

If you are referring to Bridget you are mistaken, I have been countless and never left UNHAPPY  :lol: Unless of course she does not like you!! I will not say anymore on the open forum.

All the best WS.

Frenchy4012

If you are referring to Bridget you are mistaken, I have been countless and never left UNHAPPY  :lol: Unless of course she does not like you!! I will not say anymore on the open forum.

All the best WS.

I will find out in a few hours and will let you no what I think of Bridget and her massage.

Looking forward to your insight Frenchy!

Frenchy4012

Mix up with Bridget over the time I was supposed to see her, it looks like it will be next week now.

That's the bad news, the good news is I managed to book a hour with Lisa at Compton Chinese.

Top massage and HE well worth the money.

acedukeone

so the compton place is the best massage place in wolverhampton? Can you pick your girl?

Frenchy4012

so the compton place is the best massage place in wolverhampton? Can you pick your girl?

I like Lisa who is the manageress, but the other girls are very nice. I think if you ask for a

particular girl they will do there best to book her for you.

Offline vision2014

Regarding the undercover car casing the parlour it really not the style anymore we are not back in the 90's vice of London
Today they really don't need to leave there desks  and sit in car's with there cameras taking pictures has we ourselves fuck it all up on these forums has we put all the info including the girls names and what they do and what they charge we even put the address to where the palours are so they just get in a van and go and raid it knowing fully well which girls are there and what there up to the prices and names
Don't forget when they raid parlours they are not after the punters they are after the owner of the parlour but if your caught in there then they take your details in case it goes to court and you have to give evidence to what the parlour was offering to you
they also make sure your not the owner and trying to make a run for it
 a raid is just to catch girls in act and eveindence of the usual sex things and mainly drugs etc + imagration like a good go to
The oriental scene do not come across this and very much set up like a genuine massage parlour
If you ventured to over parlours you only have to walk in and see the girls dressed for sex not a sports massage or full boday massage with a little treat at the end
which of course is agreed on the massage table between 2 adults and you are paying for her time what she chose to do in her time is up to her

Frenchy4012

Regarding the undercover car casing the parlour it really not the style anymore we are not back in the 90's vice of London
Today they really don't need to leave there desks  and sit in car's with there cameras taking pictures has we ourselves fuck it all up on these forums has we put all the info including the girls names and what they do and what they charge we even put the address to where the palours are so they just get in a van and go and raid it knowing fully well which girls are there and what there up to the prices and names
Don't forget when they raid parlours they are not after the punters they are after the owner of the parlour but if your caught in there then they take your details in case it goes to court and you have to give evidence to what the parlour was offering to you
they also make sure your not the owner and trying to make a run for it
 a raid is just to catch girls in act and eveindence of the usual sex things and mainly drugs etc + imagration like a good go to
The oriental scene do not come across this and very much set up like a genuine massage parlour
If you ventured to over parlours you only have to walk in and see the girls dressed for sex not a sports massage or full boday massage with a little treat at the end
which of course is agreed on the massage table between 2 adults and you are paying for her time what she chose to do in her time is up to her

I don't think there is any thing to worry about, it certainly wont stop me going there again.

Police raids this morning in Wolverhampton:

External Link/Members Only

I've used those flats a couple of times for FS but have not been for a couple of years.

wally59

Hi Just come back from a massage from a Romanian lady in wolverhampton omg £50 half hour naked massage slow sensual hj just bloody brilliant her name Deeasweety well worth a go don't be put of by a area or house she lives alone felt very safe

Offline Paul123

Hi Just come back from a massage from a Romanian lady in wolverhampton omg £50 half hour naked massage slow sensual hj just bloody brilliant her name Deeasweety well worth a go don't be put of by a area or house she lives alone felt very safe

Hi Wally
Do you have a link, can't find her on gumtree.

Has anyone tried this one?

I've tried the number a few times over the weekend and it just rang out then went to voicemail. If I get through I'll road test her and report back!

bbb99

Has anyone tried this one?

I've tried the number a few times over the weekend and it just rang out then went to voicemail. If I get through I'll road test her and report back!

Have just booked so will report back. Sounds straight to me!

Frenchy4012

Can you give me a link please Wally.

Have just booked so will report back. Sounds straight to me!

I thought that. I will await your feedback with interest.

Frenchy4012

I have tried to get in touch with her but with no luck.

bbb99

I have tried to get in touch with her but with no luck.

A waste of time. And £'s

Frenchy4012

A waste of time. And £'s

Thanks for that m8, saved me some time and money.

Offline hugh jarse

I've texted Cheryl to at

I'll see what transpires.

bbb99

How old are girls at Tanning Rooms. All FS?

Frenchy4012

I've texted Cheryl to at

I'll see what transpires.

Interesting to see how you get on with her.

Offline wolfstep

Interesting to see how you get on with her.

Will let you know , also got a booking for this week, hope it's not legit not 100% sure  :cool:

CHEERS WS.

Frenchy4012

Will let you know , also got a booking for this week, hope it's not legit not 100% sure  :cool:

CHEERS WS.

Thanks look forward to that, she looks very sexy.

bbb99

I will find out in a few hours and will let you no what I think of Bridget and her massage.

How was Bridget?

kayman2498

Four Hand Massage` I fancy trying Four Hands, anyone have any Wolves/Telford Experiences, is it double the experience? any girls recommended?

How old are girls at Tanning Rooms. All FS?

The girls are all early 30's to mid 40's. It's not a FS type of establishment.

bbb99

Four Hand Massage` I fancy trying Four Hands, anyone have any Wolves/Telford Experiences, is it double the experience? any girls recommended?

Normally just double. Best at Chinese at Compton.
Also....
Has anyone seen Fan Fan there? Any reports welcome please

Frenchy4012

How was Bridget?

There was a mix up on the time and day, so it never happened.

But I hope to see her later this week.