Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301628 times)

Offline claud223

Thought I would this one out there as I wanted a massage and guess what no replies to phone calls, number rings out etc. However came across a young lady who offers a massage with HR and BJ for £50 for 30 mins External Link/Members Only number is 07494 712456 (name Marina). I spoke to her on the phone and seemed very nice, got there and was very impressed, she is very attentive around 5' 9 to 5'10 black hair very nice body. She must be around mid 20's at the most (sorry I am crap a guess ages) and Latvian - would not have given her the time of day if I had known that due to previous poor service from Eastern Europeans, so glad I did go today though! Loves cuddling, happy to kiss (£10) extra very, very nice to talk too, she was very friendly and provided a lovely BJ, and massage, I was lying down enjoying it and next minute she jumped on top of me! First time (honest) to have a full service and although not want I originally wanted, who was I to stop it as it was great - flack jacket worn obviously!  Rating 8/10 those that knew Jess when she was in Wolverhampton near there but back towards town. She is on the Tettenhall road not far from the Halfway house Chemist, best parking place I found was second left after petrol station just off the Tettenhall Rd as you leave town heading towards the Chemist.

Hi

ad seems to have dissapeared

Dodo

Found this one for new Marina:

External Link/Members Only

No wonder I'm confused..... the number in your post is nothing like Marina's but everything like Lola's :dash:

And her ad shows she is on Owen Road !!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:21:22 pm by Dodo »

Offline vision2014

Went to see lisa again today at compton not sure if it was a bad day or something but i came away not feeling  like i had a good time seen lisa about 6 times now and today it was like it was only 1st meet very offish massage was really good infact she seemed to do it a lot harder like almost she was angry  HE was very rushed and really crap today it felt like i had to fuck her hand i think time to move on  :thumbsdown:

Colin McGoober

:dance::yahoo: Finally Went over to Worchester Street for a Massage and It was Excellent, seedy but excellent! Had my back and front massaged and even got a happy ending and a B2B at the same time. Definitely will return. :yahoo::dance:

Dellboy

:dance::yahoo: Finally Went over to Worchester Street for a Massage and It was Excellent, seedy but excellent! Had my back and front massaged and even got a happy ending and a B2B at the same time. Definitely will return. :yahoo::dance:

How old was she?
They used to range from 45+ to 60?

Colin McGoober

How old was she?
They used to range from 45+ to 60?

I didn't ask but I think she looked like she was in her 40's

Offline Goose_1987

What are the ages of the ladies in Compton?

Offline hairymonster

Saw Jenny at Compton about a week ago. Would put her at late 40's, the other woman was about the same.

Good massage and HE.

very similar experience to Worcester street for me.

Offline JollyTimes

Lisa at Compton is probably the best for massage: Jenny is ever so slightly mad and laughs a lot asking questions I couldn't quite understand. As for HE Jenny is very very good and takes her time if you ask. About 20 minutes for HE after a 40 mins massage. If that's what you are into Jenny is probably better if you can stand the craziness. Lisa lets you touch her but I don't push my luck. Shame she doesn't have her own place as she seems very devoted to the shop: I got the feeling she would bit a little more forthcoming in that respect.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Does anyone have any experience of this one?

Text in case ad disappears:

Hi there , why not treat yourself to one of life's little luxuries , with hot oils , relaxing music . Showers available . Call Kat 07738062758

I Googled the number and came up with a link to a Facebook account for alternative therapies etc. It screams legit but given the barren nature of the scene in Wolverhampton I thought I'd try and see what you guys thought. I may take one for the team!

Offline Goose_1987

Does anyone have any experience of this one?

Text in case ad disappears:

Hi there , why not treat yourself to one of life's little luxuries , with hot oils , relaxing music . Showers available . Call Kat 07738062758

I Googled the number and came up with a link to a Facebook account for alternative therapies etc. It screams legit but given the barren nature of the scene in Wolverhampton I thought I'd try and see what you guys thought. I may take one for the team!

I have seen that ad but not arranged anything yet. Was looking to soon though. If you go, let us know?

I have seen that ad but not arranged anything yet. Was looking to soon though. If you go, let us know?

I rang and spoke to her. £50 for an hour hot oil massage. She stressed that no sexual services were on offer and "there will be no happy endings".

I won't be TOFTT then!

Dodo

I rang and spoke to her. £50 for an hour hot oil massage. She stressed that no sexual services were on offer and "there will be no happy endings".

I won't be TOFTT then!

Did you ask or did she offer that info voluntarily ??

Did you ask or did she offer that info voluntarily ??

I didn't ask, she was pretty clear in what she said.

Offline Stapler

I didn't ask, she was pretty clear in what she said.

Does she get any business?  :sarcastic:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

nightrider.1234

I text kat about her massages and she said that its strictly a massage service and she does not do HE services or any other extras but I might see her next week because you never know that she might offer it because of my past experience with FBSM some women don't like to talk about extra's over the phone but prefer to discuss it in person but anyways Ill let you guys know how it went 👍🏻

Also I've got her number saved on my phone and kats on whatsapp and I've seen her profile pic ands she's a mature lady but in regards about her figure or bust I can't say anything about that cos I can only see her face not her bod.

Offline Willy_regal

Hi guys,

New to this thread. How do I get in touch with some of these girls your rating so highly?

Dellboy

Hi guys,

New to this thread. How do I get in touch with some of these girls your rating so highly?

Which girls are you interested in that don't already have their contact details published on here?

Offline Willy_regal

Which girls are you interested in that don't already have their contact details published on here?

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for girls that are younger than 35ish. Lana sounds good...

Dellboy

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for girls that are younger than 35ish. Lana sounds good...
Don't know a Lana in Wolverhampton.
What is link ??

Offline Willy_regal

Don't know a Lana in Wolverhampton.
What is link ??

No link mate. Just seen her name mentioned on here a few times

Dellboy

Offline Stapler

Don't worry Dodo will be on soon to point you in certain direction!

...S...

Has anyone seen Inga? Is she legit or are extras on offer?

Are You stressful? Do You feel any pain? I can help to You...
Massage is a perfect elixir for good health. I will give individual attention for You. A professional certified massage therapist with diploma and experience , a female.
I offer classical massage full body 60-90-120 min! Prices start from £ 25 per hour :
- Classic body massage ( back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, foots);
-Butterfly body massage;
-Swedish massage.
- Back, neck and shoulders massage ;

Phone: 07961097969, Inga

Massage for all genders!

facepalm

Inga? She's about 30 years older than the photo she was using. To get to the massage room, I had to walk through her living room where two dudes were playing on a Playstation. And in the "massage" room there was a kind of 80s stripper outfit hanging up and an industrial pack of condoms. However, I didn't want to ask about any extras at all, and had considered walking, but it had been a crap journey so stayed and the massage was not bad. Just did not click at any level. Others may feel differently...

Offline Willy_regal

No wonder I'm confused..... the number in your post is nothing like Marina's but everything like Lola's :dash:

And her ad shows she is on Owen Road !!

Lola must have an alternative number too as this is not the same as the one on her AW page.

Offline happyending

Has anyone seen Inga? Is she legit or are extras on offer?

Haven't seen her but enquired about her 'butterfly' massage and she told me it was an all over sensual massage at £60

Offline Lincsdave

Hi.  Been a site stalker for a while and have taken up a lot of the recommendations on here.  Has anyone used the Tanning Rooms recently and if so who is working there now. Is it worth giving it a go again - havent been in the last 12 months or so.

ffeet

Does anybody know if this is for an existing establishment or is a new one opening up soon?

wulfrunian

If you carefully read the Advert it implies it is a new one opening up

wulfrunian

Just had a text saying they are opening in September

Dodo

Says they are a 'reputable therapy centre' ......... No good to us  :thumbsdown:

nightrider.1234

Hi.  Been a site stalker for a while and have taken up a lot of the recommendations on here.  Has anyone used the Tanning Rooms recently and if so who is working there now. Is it worth giving it a go again - havent been in the last 12 months or so.

Jo, Tina and Chris works there

caprob

As a first timer, what can I expect from Tanning Rooms?
I like busty milfs and good interaction. FromJo, Tina and Chris what's the one that suits me best and what's the best approach to get to most of the session?
Thanks in advance

As a first timer, what can I expect from Tanning Rooms?
I like busty milfs and good interaction. FromJo, Tina and Chris what's the one that suits me best and what's the best approach to get to most of the session?
Thanks in advance

Book yourself in and don't push things. You should get a HE on your first visit but not much more.

They're wary of strangers. It's the sort of establishment where the better they know you the better it gets so persevere with it.

caprob

Book yourself in and don't push things. You should get a HE on your first visit but not much more.

They're wary of strangers. It's the sort of establishment where the better they know you the better it gets so persevere with it.

and what about the girls, just a brief description of each one (if it's not asking too much)

Offline hugh jarse

Anyone been to see Lisa at Compton lately? Does she still provide a good service etc or have things become a bit jaded and tired, has anyone got her kit off yet?

Last few posts about her weren't encouraging.

Offline vision2014

I reviewed her about 2 months back she really gone down hill i also met a chap at worcester st about 2 weeks ago and he saidthe girls have gone mad crazy and rubbish at compton so thats 2 of us not going any more

Lip80

Morning people. So after a few weeks of looking about on here I finally plucked up the bollocks to try and contact Lola as her reviews seem to be just what I'm looking for but can't seem to find her anywhere GUTTED 😂 Can any of you fine folk help me out ?

Offline hugh jarse

That's a shame, she used to provide a half decent massage and the thought/hope of her revealing more as you went more often was always in the background with the outcome actually never being any different.
Would have liked a body/body from her.

Time to move on I guess then.

Offline Stapler

Anyone tried WIHJ at Worcester St or Compton?

Lip80

Well that's just making it worse lol still looks like I missed the boat unless she turns up again oh I do hope she does

Offline johnsnow

Worcester street yes, they rotate staff so often, it's worth popping in now and again
Compton nope!

Dellboy

That's a shame, she used to provide a half decent massage and the thought/hope of her revealing more as you went more often was always in the background with the outcome actually never being any different.
Would have liked a body/body from her.

Time to move on I guess then.

Agree.
They used to be good fun and even better value.

Offline Stapler

Agree.
They used to be good fun and even better value.

Like the girls in Brum! They get a certain reputation and plenty of clients - probably due to reports on here - and they get complacent and offer a lackadaisical service with higher prices!

I'm giving it a rest for a bit till we get some new girls? I've seen all the usual suspects anyway!

I'm moving on to FS! Same price!
Cue Dodo!

hardshlong

Worcester Street is such a seedy place, I should think anything is on offer.

hardshlong

Anyone been to see Lisa at Compton lately? Does she still provide a good service etc or have things become a bit jaded and tired, has anyone got her kit off yet?

Last few posts about her weren't encouraging.

Last time I booked an appointment with Lisa she double booked on me and palmed me off on to some fat dog.
Not the way to treat a regular and I will not be returning.  :thumbsdown:

Dellboy

It is,  but best to take a paper bag !!

My worst punt ever was here but pleased to advise that my brain is back in control nowadays ...!

Offline johnsnow

Pure seed, stinks of fags, take mask and tcp, but you occasionally can hit the jackpot with the masseur rotations that they do. 
Not for sometime as it seems to be the same lady with about 10 layers of make up on & a few too many chow meins - i had a Mongolian there one time which was different!