Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301596 times)

Offline Oooops

She's pulling your plonker in more ways than one. I've had four handers off her.
+1

hardshlong

So I've made a booking at Compton this evening.  I will provide a comprehensive post following my visit as it looks like no one has commented on the place for a while. Hopefully my visit will give us all an update on who's working there, service, whether Lisa is still amazing etc. Keep an eye this thread....will have info ready for this evening. Have a good one all!

Looks like he bottled it  :scare:

Dellboy

So I've made a booking at Compton this evening.  I will provide a comprehensive post following my visit as it looks like no one has commented on the place for a while. Hopefully my visit will give us all an update on who's working there, service, whether Lisa is still amazing etc. Keep an eye this thread....will have info ready for this evening. Have a good one all!

Where is your review????
Or are you another one full of B'S?

Dodo

Where is your review????
Or are you another one full of B'S?
We seem to be getting a number of promises for 'watch this space' reviews that never happen.

Dellboy

We seem to be getting a number of promises for 'watch this space' reviews that never happen.

Agreed!

A lot of so called 'newbies' seem to put a few messages on then disappear.

Offline Goose_1987

Hey guys. Anyone been up Worcester St recently? I Was wondering who was on there now? If it's worth the trip?

nightrider.1234

Hey guys. Anyone been up Worcester St recently? I Was wondering who was on there now? If it's worth the trip?

It is worth it but because that place is getting kind of busy I try and not go there cos I might end up bumping into somebody I might probably know or somebody who I might meet in the future like in a pub or maybe in work and also you might end up listening to an annoying twat in the other room making silly noises like somebody who's on the toilet just like what happened to me when I went their last time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60198.0

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Paid a visit to the TCM place on Worcester Street today.

I like this place, I've had some cracking sessions in there over the last couple of years. It can be hit and miss, depending on the girl you see. They all seem to offer an excellent massage with the quality of the extras varying between the girls.

When I went in today, I was greeted by Mya. She looked pretty fit in a figure-hugging red dress and was reasonably attractive. Her massage was good, one of the better that I have had here. It had just the right amount of pressure and she gave my legs a really good work over. The only gripe I have is that it didn't include any teasing whilst I was lying on my front. I do enjoy a good Chinese massage, particularly when it switches from firm to teasing/sensuous and includes reach-unders and CC swipes. That said the excellent massage continued when I turned over but she kept clear of the jewels.

Eventually she offered the obligatory HE or B2B at the usual price and unusually wanted paying up front. Her body was pretty good, she has a bit of a "mom tum" but this is offset by a decent rack that she used to good effect. The HE was administered well and I really enjoyed it. She's there until Sunday before moving on to another TCM place elsewhere as seems to be the norm for the staff in these places.

Total cost £40 for an hour plus £40 for B2B and HE.

Offline paul_davis

Off to see 'Indian' lady later here

External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews on here of her, £25 including HE, Tits out for a £5, and nude for £10

Offline Goose_1987

Mixed reviews on here of her, £25 including HE, Tits out for a £5, and nude for £10

Update us on how it goes?

sexdrugsrock

Indian girl does fs, English lady only he

Offline Goose_1987

Is the Indian girl attractive? What was your meet like?

sexdrugsrock

Didn't particularly rate it, much better out there, but then I suppose you get what you pay for, I certainly.wouldn't recommend

Roadster

For a limited range of values of FS.

The only thing she is enthusiastic about is the money.  After that she goes out of her way to make you feel as though you're having her do things that she really doesn't want to.  My least favorite punt in recent memory I'm afraid.

The massage and HE from her English mate was nice though.

Offline paul_davis

Indian has cancelled on me anyway

Deffo wanna see English girl again

Offline Goose_1987

Indian has cancelled on me anyway

Deffo wanna see English girl again

What does the English girl.look like? How old?

Offline paul_davis

See my review in review section

sexdrugsrock

Anyone see the above lady?

Not seen, but asked for an outcall to hotel by nec and was told no sexual services of any kind and she was available till end of week, so didn't bother trying

Offline TheHappyGuy

Sorry lads...better late than never.....I went and I saw...and I was massaged.

So i walked up the stairs through the laundrette (bit off putting but kept my head down). I was asked to wait by Lisa as she was not read and in fairness i was early by 10.

Lisa is about 5ft 1, great rack (she keeps clothing on throughout) and lovely face. She was wearing a black tight top and black leggings.

I said I wanted an hour massage and she showed me into a room and I got undressed. Lay on the table and put the tiny towel I on my arse thinking that was the way it was done.  Lisa then comes in wips the towel off me and spanks me and giggles.

She starts massaging.  She uses a combo of hot oil, hot stones and the regular massage techniques. She is very good.

I made small talk and she obliged. As she was massaging me (I'm on my front to start face down) she starts spending special attention to my arse and inner thighs. Too be fair lads she knows exactly what you want as soon as you go in.

When I turned around (bout 45 mins in to an hour booking) the cock is full on at this point. She massages around my lower belly and I say that's nice...keep going (always best to confirm that's what you want and she will oblige) She then asks do you want sensual massage? I said yes please! She says it's an extra 20. I said ok (£60 total).

Now the serious oil comes out and she gets to work. Fantastic technique. Never had one of these FBSM's  before so can't compare but I was not dissapointed lads.

I shot all over the place after a while and Lisa still keeps going. Great lady.

Will I go back...yes I will.

Sorry about the late review again guys. Just forgot. ..felt bad when I remembered. ..this thread gives you a lot but you gotta put back in!  This is my 1st contribution and not the last.

Next stop Worcester Street in the city centre.

In a bizzle bad boys...till next time.

Offline Oooops

That's Lisa for you. First rate massage and value for money but she does cuss you if you say say you've been elsewhere. :D

Offline Dante

Has anyone tried the Hannah-Lola 4-hands yet? There was a fully-booked day of it yesterday.

Offline paul_davis

Not seen, but asked for an outcall to hotel by nec and was told no sexual services of any kind and she was available till end of week, so didn't bother trying

Thanks pal :-)

Mzunn

Been to compton 3 times now had twice the massage from Lisa and once  from another girl (sorry can't remember her name). Service with the girl was massage, b2b & HE which was ok and done the trick. 60£. Lisa was both times  massage & HE 60£. With last time the added little extra of havinga shave down below for 5£. I can only can recommend Compton so far as I  what I been asking for with no problems.

Offline Goose_1987

Has anyone been here? Or thinking of going? I'm thinking of trying it out soon... hopefully when I get paid. Was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about it?

Dodo

Has anyone been here? Or thinking of going? I'm thinking of trying it out soon... hopefully when I get paid. Was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about it?
It's the Kulab Beauty Salon.......reviewed and refered to a number of times on here.

Dellboy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73781.0

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Oooops

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73781.0

:dash: :dash: :dash:

:dash: :dash: :dash: Waste of time reporting on the place if folks don't use the search facility and Cradley is not in Wolves  :rolleyes:

Pundit

Could someone pm me a number for Jessy please.

Dellboy

It's what the search box is for. Ugh! Post no 6 on this thread. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Pundit

Apologies! I did try the search facility but didn't pick that one up.
I have the number now, thanks for the tip...

Dodo

Amvbcff may be able to help you out with this.  :thumbsup:

Amvbcff

« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:07:11 pm by Amvbcff »

Colin McGoober

I'm thinking of going for a Chinese massage but I don't know whether to choose the Compton Massage, the Worchester street Massage or both :unknown:

Offline johnsnow

When you go to Compton you are pretty sure what you're going to get, a good massage with the usual no frill extras. There doesn't seem much rotation. Led by the sweet manager who has a great figure, gives a professional massage  who has been reviewed on here many times.

Worcester St is a little more surprising with a high turnover. Every time I have been there has been a different girl/s.
Just go in the bell will ring and you will hear behind the beaded doorway, 'you like massage darling.' I usually wait for them to come out so I can get a good look at whats on offer. Then if my boat hasn't floated, I will ask the prices and say I may come later after work etc.

If I like then I walk straight in, usually to the back room.  Then massage and depending on the girl, extras, going up in £20 increments!  Including as one of them put it a few weeks ago 'SUCKY'  :hi:

Try both !

Offline Oooops

When you go to Compton you are pretty sure what you're going to get, a good massage with the usual no frill extras. There doesn't seem much rotation. Led by the sweet manager who has a great figure, gives a professional massage  who has been reviewed on here many times.

Worcester St is a little more surprising with a high turnover. Every time I have been there has been a different girl/s.
Just go in the bell will ring and you will hear behind the beaded doorway, 'you like massage darling.' I usually wait for them to come out so I can get a good look at whats on offer. Then if my boat hasn't floated, I will ask the prices and say I may come later after work etc.

If I like then I walk straight in, usually to the back room.  Then massage and depending on the girl, extras, going up in £20 increments!  Including as one of them put it a few weeks ago 'SUCKY'  :hi:

Try both !
I have yet to try Worcester St as I favour Compton for a 'reliable' and good massage not just a rub and tug (and easier to park my truck). How do you rate the massage between the two establishments.

Offline johnsnow

In Compton you will def. get a decent massage from Lisa. Personally I find it a little too efficient and quick and not as much fun as Worcester St, which is a bit seedier!  But would choose 100% if I just wanted a decent massage.

In Worcester St I have also had really good massages and some not so good, but they usually compensated for poor massage when the dessert came  - you get the whole range down there from the slightly over weight opium addict to wet & horny, almost asian model !

:hi:

Colin McGoober

Try both !

What kind of girls do they have and what are their names, also what kind of extras do they offer depending on the girl aside from the usual HE?

Offline johnsnow

What kind of girls do they have and what are their names, also what kind of extras do they offer depending on the girl aside from the usual HE?

As mentioned Worcester street has the entire range - you never know what you're going to get - extras go up in £20 increments like most massage joints, I have no idea of names as they change so frequently.

Compton there is Lisa the manager who gives a 5* massage and basic HR, little touch and a peck on the cheek.
One of the other ladies there, offers to take her top off for another £20, but sometimes these moments are best left to the imagination when those titties are in their sagging stage  :coolgirl: 

Colin McGoober

As mentioned Worcester street has the entire range - you never know what you're going to get - extras go up in £20 increments like most massage joints, I have no idea of names as they change so frequently.

Compton there is Lisa the manager who gives a 5* massage and basic HR, little touch and a peck on the cheek.
One of the other ladies there, offers to take her top off for another £20, but sometimes these moments are best left to the imagination when those titties are in their sagging stage  :coolgirl:

Well I've booked at Compton Massage for Monday 30th, hope it goes well. Don't know whether to book for Worchester street for the day before or just walk in, but as you said I should try both and that's what I'm going to do.

shithappens

Compton is basic ... Very basic .... Try kissable lips or Hannah ... Proper massage by genuine folk

Offline johnsnow

Tbh i never book these places - worcester st you're better off walking in as you never know what's on the menu...enjoy and report back!

Frenchy4012

Had a very nice hour with Lisa at Compton yesterday, she is well worth a visit.

nightrider.1234

Had a massage today at nails 4 u in Wolverhampton by a British Vietnamese lady called Lisa and she does not do any HE plus for during the massage I had to be covered up in a towel plus the massage was painful because she was doing it too firm but for £30 and hour its a bargain but no HE or any extras :thumbsdown: 

Dodo

Compton is basic ... Very basic .... Try kissable lips or Hannah ... Proper massage by genuine folk

+1.  :wacko:

Offline jax7076

Thought I would this one out there as I wanted a massage and guess what no replies to phone calls, number rings out etc. However came across a young lady who offers a massage with HR and BJ for £50 for 30 mins External Link/Members Only number is 07494 712456 (name Marina). I spoke to her on the phone and seemed very nice, got there and was very impressed, she is very attentive around 5' 9 to 5'10 black hair very nice body. She must be around mid 20's at the most (sorry I am crap a guess ages) and Latvian - would not have given her the time of day if I had known that due to previous poor service from Eastern Europeans, so glad I did go today though! Loves cuddling, happy to kiss (£10) extra very, very nice to talk too, she was very friendly and provided a lovely BJ, and massage, I was lying down enjoying it and next minute she jumped on top of me! First time (honest) to have a full service and although not want I originally wanted, who was I to stop it as it was great - flack jacket worn obviously!  Rating 8/10 those that knew Jess when she was in Wolverhampton near there but back towards town. She is on the Tettenhall road not far from the Halfway house Chemist, best parking place I found was second left after petrol station just off the Tettenhall Rd as you leave town heading towards the Chemist.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:27:58 pm by jax7076 »

Dodo

Thought I would this one out there as I wanted a massage and guess what no replies to phone calls, number rings out etc. However came across a young lady who offers a massage with HR and BJ for £50 for 30 mins External Link/Members Only number is 07494 712456 (name Marina). I spoke to her on the phone and seemed very nice, got there and was very impressed, she is very attentive around 5' 9 to 5'10 black hair very nice body. She must be around mid 20's at the most (sorry I am crap a guess ages) and Latvian - would not have given her the time of day if I had known that due to previous poor service from Eastern Europeans, so glad I did go today though! Loves cuddling, happy to kiss (£10) extra very, very nice to talk too, she was very friendly and provided a lovely BJ, and massage, I was lying down enjoying it and next minute she jumped on top of me! First time (honest) to have a full service and although not want I originally wanted, who was I to stop it as it was great - flack jacket worn obviously!  Rating 8/10 those that knew Jess when she was in Wolverhampton near there but back towards town. She is on the Tettenhall road not far from the Halfway house Chemist, best parking place I found was second left after petrol station just off the Tettenhall Rd as you leave town heading towards the Chemist.

Looks like you met Kissable Lips aka Lola....she is refered to in post 991 above. Is that the same girl??

Offline jax7076

No, not Lola, one road off Lola (assuming we are talking about the same kissable lips who used to work at TR) and although great, its a bit to close to home!! Is there another Lola, should be easy to identify as the numbers would be different...........

Dodo

No, not Lola, one road off Lola (assuming we are talking about the same kissable lips who used to work at TR) and although great, its a bit to close to home!! Is there another Lola, should be easy to identify as the numbers would be different...........

Strange ...... The tell number you have quoted above is the same number for Lola aka Kissable Lips
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Try it and then tell me if I am illucinating at the thought of an impending visit to Victoria  :wacko: