Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301313 times)

nightrider.1234

I met her last year and she offers full personal but the disappointing thing is she doesn't do much kissing just a little pecks on your lips and she does not do owo but she is a very attractive woman curvy but not fat and her titts are to die for and also she only does half an hour bookings

Dodo

Has anybody been to this place before or is planning on going?

External Link/Members Only

Also I know on the ad it says No happy endings, No perverts and No time wasters but the thing is the same kind of thing is mentioned on the compton road and worcester street massage places and they do offer hand relief's but she could be just hiding it
It does look a tad more certain than most that extra's are not on offer.......give it a go and let us know if they chop your cock off  :(

ffeet

With a phrase like 'We may also take any incident further.' I think I would steer clear unless you just want a massage.

nightrider.1234

With a phrase like 'We may also take any incident further.' I think I would steer clear unless you just want a massage.

I know but majority of massages with Handjobs are done by Chinese and Thai massueses and because I'm trying to look for non Chinese and Thai massages because I've been to them many time in the past and I'm looking for somebody different like English born ladies but does anybody recommend anyone English lady that offers massages with Handjobs even if they are based outside of wolves?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:27:04 am by nightrider.1234 »

ffeet

I know but majority of massages with Handjobs are done by Chinese and Thai massueses and because I'm trying to look for non Chinese and Thai massages because I've been to them many time in the past and I'm looking for somebody different like English born ladies but does anybody recommend anyone English lady that offers massages with Handjobs even if they are based outside of wolves?

Post a list of who you have already seen and we'll tell you if you have missed anybody out.

Frenchy4012

Hannah, Wolverhamton.

Dodo

You are lucky, the best two (IMHO) massage girls in the West Midlands are in Wolves....Hannah and Lola....both English, and both give a great service with a smile  :wacko:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I went to Tanning Rooms last week and despite the refurb it's really no different.

The last time I went was around November and they'd stripped it out to a shell and the plasterers were in the front part of the shop. I was hopeful that the shop would be more welcoming and easier to navigate, sadly not.

They've opened up the area to the left of the entrance and they seem to be using it for beauty treatments. On the right are two or three huge pod-like tanning machines and there's hardly any room to pass them. Add to that assorted clothes for sale on clothes rails and you reach the conclusion that you're not visiting for the décor!

The massage room has had a lick of paint and they've shifted some of the clutter out. The same old tired massage table and shower are still in use. If anything the room is slightly better.

I saw Jo who is a lovely woman, warm and friendly and I enjoyed my hour with her. OK-ish massage and extras. No complaints from me and I will return when next in the area.

ffeet

Thanks JJF
It seems Wolves is on the slippery slope again.

Jessie - apparently not up to her old standards although to be fair I haven't yet been to see her since she came back.

Tanning Rooms - no improvement.

Natalie (Penkridge) - given up doing massage.

Sally (although over in Shrewsbury and I was prepared to travel) - now re-located where a good number of us wont visit.
 :cry:

Offline paul_davis

See my review

Offline r1965h

Had a lovely half hour with Hannah today. Will have to go for the hour next time.

Great vfm in my opinion.

I also like Jo at the Tanning Rooms but as said above its a very strange set up.

nightrider.1234

I went to Tanning Rooms last week and despite the refurb it's really no different.

The last time I went was around November and they'd stripped it out to a shell and the plasterers were in the front part of the shop. I was hopeful that the shop would be more welcoming and easier to navigate, sadly not.

They've opened up the area to the left of the entrance and they seem to be using it for beauty treatments. On the right are two or three huge pod-like tanning machines and there's hardly any room to pass them. Add to that assorted clothes for sale on clothes rails and you reach the conclusion that you're not visiting for the décor!

The massage room has had a lick of paint and they've shifted some of the clutter out. The same old tired massage table and shower are still in use. If anything the room is slightly better.

I saw Jo who is a lovely woman, warm and friendly and I enjoyed my hour with her. OK-ish massage and extras. No complaints from me and I will return when next in the area.

Hiya mate where is the tanning rooms based?

Offline vision2014

So for me being a newbie to tanning rooms if i go in do i head for the reception desk and ask for a massage or do i head for another room  do all the girls know what goes on and when entering the building is there other general public there having treatments lick nails etc

Offline r1965h

Hiya mate where is the tanning rooms based?

Oxley. Just google Tanning Rooms Wolverhampton.

So for me being a newbie to tanning rooms if i go in do i head for the reception desk and ask for a massage or do i head for another room  do all the girls know what goes on and when entering the building is there other general public there having treatments lick nails etc

Best ring and book, they do get busy so turning up on spec could end in disappointment. There are usually women getting their nails done yes. No-one bats an eyelid.

nightrider.1234

Had my appointment at tanning rooms today and I was so fuckin disappointed.  Had a massage by a woman called Jo and she only massaged me for 40 minutes which should have been for 1 hour and guess what no HR/HJ waste of freakin time.  At the of the day they only charged me £20 rather than £25 so so that's the only positive experience that I had from the tanning rooms and after this experience I think I'm still stuck at the Chinese massage places on Compton rd and Worcester st

Offline Holtender

If you went in all guns blazing Jo will not do extras.

She likes to be treated with respect and then you will get rewarded.

Dellboy

Quote from: Holtender link=topic=37332.msg1118703#msg1118703 date=1460047526

[/quote

+1

nightrider.1234

If you went in all guns blazing Jo will not do extras.

Nah it wasn't like that mate I was very polite and respective towards jo plus we had a good conversation about mortgages because I work in the mortgage dept in the bank and she's thinking of buying a property and taking a mortgage out on it plus we had a laugh and a joke during the massage but when she said ok all finish now you can have a shower now then in my mind I thought WTF!!! I've heard she offers massages and HE in previous posts so what did I do wrong?

Also this was my 1st time at the the tanning rooms
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:42:31 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Dodo

Nah it wasn't like that mate I was very polite and respective towards jo plus we had a good conversation about mortgages because I work in the mortgage dept in the bank and she's thinking of buying a property and taking a mortgage out on it plus we had a laugh and a joke during the massage but when she said ok all finish now you can have a shower now then in my mind I thought WTF!!! I've heard she offers massages and HE in previous posts so what did I do wrong?

Also this was my 1st time at the the tanning rooms
Didn't you ask her to finish you off?? Or maybe  you could have just pointed to your stiffy.

They're very wary of offering extras to newcomers. If you'd have asked I think you'd have got HR. When they get to know you then more happens.

nightrider.1234

Didn't you ask her to finish you off?? Or maybe  you could have just pointed to your stiffy.

During the massage she massaged the back of my body while I was lying on my belly then she asked me to turn over and she massages my chest and legs but I did not ask anything about finishing me off or pointing at my wang she just said ok we are finished now you can have a shower plus she asked me where did you here about us during the massage and I said oh I read your reviews on the Internet and then she asked me was it on a forum and I lied and I said oh no I think was on Yelp or google or something because this has never happened with me to any place where I've been in the fast

After the massage was over they charged me £25 for 45 minutes and a bloke went in after me when I had my turn and when the woman charged me £25 I said I only bought £40 in cash because I booked an hour then the woman at the till said oh sorry because your a first time customer we thought you won't come and then I looked at her in a puzzled way and I said well if you lot though that I might not come at least you could have asked my mobile number to confirm if I'm still coming and because I've come to your place for the 1st time I feel disappointed.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:33:24 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Titfucker I really feel for you, I really do. Where you went wrong, and you weren't to know, was mentioning the Internet. I'm certain the girls at TR all use their real names and have husbands/partners in the real world and want to avoid at all costs word getting back to the old man. I'm sure that they are wary of strangers who mention the Internet.

Can I suggest you book in again and play your cards closer to your chest? If you see someone knew & they ask where you heard about them, mention your mate "Dave" told you. Plus if you go back, you will get more because they're beginning to get to know you.

Offline vision2014

Iam trying tanning rooms friday i went to compton today and saw the usual women there forget her name i call her the crazy one she starts laughing at you when she is giving HE

On my way out i saw lisa She looked stunning not seen her since before xmas if i go back again i will want to see lisa she really looks stunning

Anyway after my compton experience i had to go into wolves town it self and parked not far from worcester st  parlour i walked past thinking to my self shall i go in and take a look around never been in before so went to do business in town on way back up i popped in just for a quick nose and ask prices

stood in reception and this girl callled me from the back i walked through some bead curtain to see this very stunning chinese girl and she showed me into a room

So not to be rude i paid for 30 mins B2B + HE  for £60 she was bloody lovely and her b2b was amazing pushed everything in my face she had lovely tits her name was AMY i thought now iam going to have to go between AMY and LISA but at the end of the massage she told me she is now going to be working back in leicester which is a bloody shame but she gave me address and number if i wanted to go up to see her

Has i walked out the room she said next week a new girl here who is younger and in her own words told me with bigger boobs and prettier  so may have to check it out

Offline jax7076

Saw Jessy last week and I have to say it was as I remembered from her time in Wolves, having read a few of the comments I was a little concerned however; there is a material type cover over the front window and over the entrance to where she does the massage. Which I think could be the old dinning room!!  Jessy said she was returning home in June and coming back with her daughter ready for school. She also said she will be moving again???? One thing she did mention a 'friend' of hers will be over in a week who offers a greater range of services, I asked what she said full service, if thats your thing.

I found where the massage took place fine, yes busy with cars outside but no one can see in or indeed out for that matter! Service was fantastic, great massage which she teases quite a bit but she is happy for toughing, although I was allowed in side her kickers there was no penetration, as soon as I started she backed off. So I stopped trying and just gently rubbed.

As for the tanning rooms I am happy to go back there but will not see the Irish lady, nice enough but a little 'gun ho' for me and was keen for the full service, which is not my thing. Jo there is who I prefer!

Offline jax7076

Would be interested is seeing Hanna & lola - never seen them (i think!) but can some PM me there contact details?

Offline r1965h

Would be interested is seeing Hanna & lola - never seen them (i think!) but can some PM me there contact details?

Both on AW in Wolverhampton under the nicknames of Kissable Lips and xhannahx.

Dodo

And both are well worth a visit :wacko:

Offline jax7076

Did Kissable Lips work at TR?.... If so I have seen here!

Offline erblcddq

Hello,

I noticed this ad on gumtree: External Link/Members Only
Has anyone tried it? Is this a kind of franchise?  :D I could not find any message about this here?

Cheers

Offline jax7076

Never heard of it however it is in the best part of town.....

wolves87

Need someone to toftt, have to say it's not the greatest place if it is in Jameson street, lot of romainians, Iraqi's in this area, I know cause I own a place in that road and those are the type of tenents we get

ffeet

It'll have to a braver man than me.
I took a punt on that road about 4 years ago.
Walked in and ran out.

Offline jax7076

Just realised I put 'best part of town' meant to read 'not in the best part of town'!!!

Frenchy4012

Had a lovely massage with the very sexy Jessy yesterday £60 what great value for money she is.

Offline goodtime42

I saw Jessy on Sunday, had a great hour paid 50.
Did you have anything extra

wolves87

I saw Jessy on Sunday, had a great hour paid 50.
Did you have anything extra

Glad to hear she's back on form

Offline MarkR

I see that Lola and Hannah are doing 4 handed massage towards the end of the month....I expect that to get booked quickly!
I've seen Hannah for fs and Lola for massage. Would definitely book if it was a fs duo, hopefully in the future

martynedw

Agreed these two together would be stunning

Offline TheHappyGuy

Jumping Jack is Lisa at Compton oriental asian? Thinking of booking with her...can you describe her as you seem to be quite pleased with your visits thus far. Thanks mate.

Offline TheHappyGuy

Just found a description of Lisa using the search facility. Just another question though (I've read all 38 pages) that's not covered in the thread...will Lisa allow me to have a cheeky feel of her ass and boobies if I ask...or allow me to do the same to her staff if I go for 4 hands service? Would like to know beforehand so I don't upset her if I ask and it's not non the cards. Yes...I have made a booking for next week!

Offline vision2014

Lisa gives a very good massage and HE i would advise not to go further 

Offline TheHappyGuy

Cheers vision. Will take on board the advice. Anybody tried the other girls at Compton? I've read Lisa is a "pocket rocket" and will defo go with her but I'm flush and was thinking of having an extra hour with one of her staff on the same visit. Yes I know these girls change weekly if not monthly but anybody got any experiences with Lisa's staff? I want to make sure I don't miss a trick but want to be respectable too...Defo achievable me'thinks!

Jumping Jack is Lisa at Compton oriental asian? Thinking of booking with her...can you describe her as you seem to be quite pleased with your visits thus far. Thanks mate.

Sorry I've not been to Compton for a while. Others are better placed to comment before me.

Offline TheHappyGuy

So I've made a booking at Compton this evening.  I will provide a comprehensive post following my visit as it looks like no one has commented on the place for a while. Hopefully my visit will give us all an update on who's working there, service, whether Lisa is still amazing etc. Keep an eye this thread....will have info ready for this evening. Have a good one all!

Offline vision2014

I went the other week i usual go once a month Lisa is the best there for looks etc there is another women there cant remember her name but she got a old face you will know when you have seen her she laughs at you makes funny suggestions and plays little games with your dick i cant make my mind up if its off putting or funny to watch but the massage is good and you do final  get your HE

I had a 4 hand massage with LISA which she loved so much she kissed me and said thank you it was her first ever 4 hand massage that was a good fun  if your looking for younger girls go to the place in town

ffeet

I went the other week i usual go once a month Lisa is the best there for looks etc there is another women there cant remember her name but she got a old face you will know when you have seen her she laughs at you makes funny suggestions and plays little games with your dick i cant make my mind up if its off putting or funny to watch but the massage is good and you do final  get your HE

I had a 4 hand massage with LISA which she loved so much she kissed me and said thank you it was her first ever 4 hand massage that was a good fun  if your looking for younger girls go to the place in town

She's pulling your plonker in more ways than one. I've had four handers off her.

hardshlong

So I've made a booking at Compton this evening.  I will provide a comprehensive post following my visit as it looks like no one has commented on the place for a while. Hopefully my visit will give us all an update on who's working there, service, whether Lisa is still amazing etc. Keep an eye this thread....will have info ready for this evening. Have a good one all!
So how did you get on then ?

Offline johnsnow

Worcester St massage shop is like a box of chocolates 'you'll never know what you're gonna get.'

From time to time I pop my head through the curtain to see whose on the menu. 

A few days ago I went in and was a greeted by a beautiful half Malay / half Indonesian! 

In her thirties, fantastic breasts, great ass, very good attitude & laid back.

£80 B2B - with a beautiful wet pussy, that she is happy to have stroked - keen to please - she enjoyed being jizzed over.

She works in the other shop in Leicester she told me but would be back in August...after this week....

Dellboy

She's pulling your plonker in more ways than one. I've had four handers off her.

+1