Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 302185 times)

Pundit

After my initial post about Andres where I felt that I wouldn't return I have had some feedback that has aroused my curiosity and I feel that I should go back for another try.
Hope I'm not clutching at straws but feel that I am getting bored of the Tanning Rooms and need something different.
Either Andres or I need to start going to Birmingham!

sportyguy4456

I can fully recommend Debs! PM me for more info if you want, I would not return as the place really was the pits for me on my last visit and I enjoy a nice shower too afterwards!

Sporty

nightrod88

hi all going to visit Natalie in penkridge love to know what she looks like she sounds great on the phone,

smithie1000

hi all going to visit Natalie in penkridge love to know what she looks like she sounds great on the phone,
Hi, have you got a link please.

ffeet

Hi Smithie

See below - my post on page 29

Further to my post on another thread; Stapler has suggested that I post this information here.
External Link/Members Only
I hope that the link works.

The young ladies name is Natalie and she provided a nice massage with HR.
She offered lingerie or nude for an extra £10.
I went for the nude option and she was comfortable with touching although I didn’t push my luck. I think I paid £50 in total.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie

Further to my post on another thread; Stapler has suggested that I post this information here.

I went for the nude option and she was comfortable with touching although I didn’t push my luck. I think I paid £50 in total.
Hi, thanks for that.  How old is she and what's the body like please

ffeet

Offline the tiger

hi  s,mithie  am  going  to  try  new  lady  Wednesday  at  Chinese shop  bolmere..let you know  if any  good ..tiger.lol.

smithie1000

hi  s,mithie  am  going  to  try  new  lady  Wednesday  at  Chinese shop  bolmere..let you know  if any  good ..tiger.lol.
Ok great, it is usually Kerry on Wednesday?.  Please let me know how it all turns out.

shaolin

I've not been to Andres in a long time, does anyone know who works there now?

Offline bonham

Offline claud223

Hi FFEET
Could you PM me more details regarding the post:

Thanks 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 07:57:52 pm by claud223 »

Offline bonham

Wish I was Smithie 😟
wonder if she wher a big bikini or a small bikini

smithie1000

wonder if she wher a big bikini or a small bikini
good question Bonham LOL  :lol:

Offline happyending

Someone asked about Natalie from Andres in an earlier post and this lady is her.

ffeet

nice don't suppose we need to know

Don't take it personally guys.
As a relative newbie on here I am just taking on board the wise words of advice given to me by Smithie and being cautious about what I post openly.

I'll get the hang of it all eventually.

Is my post any worse than that of R1965H who offered to PM details of the mysterious Lisa?

Offline bonham

As a relative newbie on here I am just taking on board the wise words of advice given to me by Smithie and being cautious about what I post openly.

Is my post any worse than that of R1965H who offered to PM details of the mysterious Lisa?
ok I book her but better be not fat and ugly other wise no point to this site if everyone keeps there looks to there self. we not asking for name address date of birth. just her body shape .thin fat fit size 6.8.10.12 24
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:52:00 pm by bonham »

hardshlong

Still waiting for the details for Lisa as well :-(

Offline bonham

dam link finished for bikini girl

Dodo

ok I book her but better be not fat and ugly other wise no point to this site if everyone keeps there looks to there self. we not asking for name address date of birth. just her body shape .thin fat fit size 6.8.10.12 24
Absolutely with you on this B........whose the site for for fucks sake. It is there for the members to give a bit of lowdown to other members aint it!!

Offline bonham

Absolutely with you on this B........whose the site for for fucks sake. It is there for the members to give a bit of lowdown to other members aint it!!
   thanks dodo

Offline r1965h

Details now sent.

Offline r1965h

I'm not sure that when Lisa left the Tanning Rooms that it was an amicable parting. I honestly have no idea.

If I was to put her details on here then some people could make it difficult for Lisa if they waned to.

Also if Lisa wanted to everyone to know that she previously worked in the Tanning Rooms she would have stated it on her aw page.

Offline madmax

anyone have any exspirience of this lovely lady?

Offline Oooops

Dellboy

Hi Smithie

Has anybody been here recently. Tried to book but she never answers her phone or texts.

smithie1000

Has anybody been here recently. Tried to book but she never answers her phone or texts.
Not been mate as been to others.  I think she got over loaded after the report on here, she did answer my text after 3 days.  :D

temmop

Alright gents. I might have a spare hour or so on Wed and still haven't tried the place in Compton. Won't know if I can make it until last minute. Is booking essential or could I just rock up?

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Alright gents. I might have a spare hour or so on Wed and still haven't tried the place in Compton. Won't know if I can make it until last minute. Is booking essential or could I just rock up?
Wouldn't say it's essential to book it advance, but I'd recommend giving them a quick call when you know if you're going to be free just to be sure. I went earlier this month and phoned 2 hours before I went with no problems.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:29:44 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Squeeze

I'm not sure that when Lisa left the Tanning Rooms that it was an amicable parting. I honestly have no idea.

If I was to put her details on here then some people could make it difficult for Lisa if they waned to.

Also if Lisa wanted to everyone to know that she previously worked in the Tanning Rooms she would have stated it on her aw page.

I assume her AW profile isn't under the name of Lisa. Any clues on how to locate it? I've seen her many times so would recognise the photo (even without the face!) but I'm struggling to find it.  I seem to remember also that she was not actually from Wolvo but don't remember where so it's needle in a haystack time!  Any help or a PM will be appreciated..... greatly.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Has anyone visited Cheryl? I see she's extended her working hours, her old working hours when she finished around 2pm made a visit difficult. Any feedback welcomed.

External Link/Members Only£25/1143799423

Dellboy

Has anyone visited Cheryl? I see she's extended her working hours, her old working hours when she finished around 2pm made a visit difficult. Any feedback welcomed.

External Link/Members Only£25/1143799423

Link doesn't work.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Link doesn't work.

This is the text of the ad:

I am a young blonde female, offering a relaxing full body Swedish massage treatment. Why not treat yourself and let yourself unwind and relax just for a little while.

I have 5 years experience and fully qualified. I offer to both male and female clients. I have a warm, relaxing home based treatment room in an extremely friendly atmosphere. ( I do not offer out calls) Refreshments and parking are available.

My working hours are 10am - 4.15pm Monday - Friday. I can do occasional appointments at weekends, just enquire as to whether I am available.

Price:

- £25 for half hour (specific areas only, back, legs etc)

- £40 for 60 mins

If I don't answer the phone, it is due to me being with a client, but I will get back to you asap. I do not answer withheld or blocked numbers.

Tel: 07480521187

NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:15:11 am by Jumping Jack Flash »

Offline captivaman

Visited Lola Yesterday ! Brilliant. Hannah has got some competition !
Review posted.

elitemod

I have been to see Cheryl . She is quite pretty petite lady , she has a slight look of a chav about her if im completely honest but she is gorgeous. I went after reading reviews that she offers HR and touching etc. I can confirm she is 100% massage only. Was so disappointed when I left after reading reviews I was expecting to be able to do HR. After asking her she confirmed she 100% does not do this service. Good massage tho

wally59

Got Myself a 4 handed massage at Compton later 2 new girls working Jane and Angle any inf on these 2

Dodo

Got Myself a 4 handed massage at Compton later 2 new girls working Jane and Angle any inf on these 2
Should be an interesting read after you have visited  :rolleyes:

smithie1000

I have been to see Cheryl . She is quite pretty petite lady , she has a slight look of a chav about her if im completely honest but she is gorgeous. I went after reading reviews that she offers HR and touching etc. I can confirm she is 100% massage only. Was so disappointed when I left after reading reviews I was expecting to be able to do HR. After asking her she confirmed she 100% does not do this service. Good massage tho
I been too, when she answered the door I was blown away, she is pretty and cute.

wally59

Offline Lastma

I tried to book Cheryl about 8months ago and I asked if she offer HR and she replied she does but £20 extra. I didn't get the chance to meet due to her working time as it wasn't suitable for me

smithie1000

Mix up over timing my fault
You missed a quality massage from a cute lady.

paulj

Has anyone seen the Mature lady advertising massage near newcross hospital. Don't think the link will work.

Paul