Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301520 times)

Offline Keystone we

hi any body done the tanning rooms recent, who do i ask for ? do i mention on phone that i want he, is it discrete walking in? thanks

Dodo

hi any body done the tanning rooms recent, who do i ask for ? do i mention on phone that i want he, is it discrete walking in? thanks

Tell you what......start on page one and read  :dash: :dash:

Offline Keystone we

have done , last post was feb 2015 just wondered if its still offering the same and what its like entering etc, and what to expect

Offline vision2014

Keystone  DISCREET all depends on time of day when i went last week there was 2 females waiting in the waiting area has for asking about H|E just lye back enjoy the massage the will wisper in your ear  there is a chinese girl size 12ish big boobs wears a very tight black dress she is amazing IM how you get on

sidman66

I noticed that the lovely Lisa has left the Tanning Rooms. Anyone know where she has set up?
First post here...hopefully many more!

ffeet

Further to my post on another thread; Stapler has suggested that I post this information here.
External Link/Members Only
I hope that the link works.

The young ladies name is Natalie and she provided a nice massage with HR.
She offered lingerie or nude for an extra £10.
I went for the nude option and she was comfortable with touching although I didn’t push my luck. I think I paid £50 in total.

Offas1

Was it an hours service and was the girl English or Thai?

Thanks

Offline r1965h

Further to my post on another thread; Stapler has suggested that I post this information here.

I went for the nude option and she was comfortable with touching although I didn’t push my luck. I think I paid £50 in total.

The lovely Lisa is still around. I'll pm you.

smithie1000

Roadster

ffeet

Was it an hours service and was the girl English or Thai?

Thanks

Yes she is English and I had a 1 hour massage but her name is not Lisa so I'm not sure what this connection is.

Offline JamieEast

Was that an hour?
location?

need more info please mate

ffeet

I'm sorry, I am new here and totally confused.
Who is Lisa and what is the connection with the girl in my post?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I'm sorry, I am new here and totally confused.
Who is Lisa and what is the connection with the girl in my post?

Lisa used to work at the Tanning Rooms at Oxley and now works independently. I'm not sure if there's a link with Natalie.

Offline rocky1966

can i have Lisa contact details as well please

Hung Lovely

Can I have Lisa's details please /

browningsx

I've been after some news on this new chinnese girl at the Tanning rooms may have to revisit .

Pundit

This is my first post after being on here a while and these are my experiences of the Wolverhampton FBSM scene. Not sure I will add much to what's already been said but here's my opinions for what it's worth -

Tanning Rooms - Jo is fabulous. Friendly, pretty, great body and a sensual experience. Have seen the others but wouldn't repeat.

Compton - decent massage and friendly attractive girls. Never seen the same girl twice.

Worcester St - as above but the girls I have seen have been older. Very good massage but mechanical HE.

Andres - disgusting premises and no extras on offer.

Tiger Lilys - Bridget was the best! A fabulous all round experience. The more you went the more you got! Lovely lady and sexy MILF.

I have a couple lined up for the FBSM challenge and will update after I have tried them out.

Be kind!

Offline Midsboy

Hi all, first time poster, long time lurker but finally taking the plunge, have been to the tanning rooms on many occasions and have met the Lovely Lisa on many occasions, she was by far my favourite of all the ladies there, I've not been for a while so may give them a bell to find about the new girl mentioned earlier.

I've punted on and off over the years but have settled into FBSM being my thing these days, Ive had good and bad Experiences but find FBSM offers something a bit more personal than punting, I also love the thrill of seeing a new lady and seeing how far I can push the boundaries, in my experience the more respectful and patience you are, the more daring the lady can become, It may take a few bookings to get there but can be very worthwhile.
my faves locally are Hannah, Bridgit (before she retired) Kesha from smethwick, again long gone and the Lovely Lisa from TR

Now that I have taken the plunge I will contribute where I can, but if someone could also PM me Lisa's details that would be appreciated

Thanks

ffeet

Was that an hour?
location?

need more info please mate

Yes it was a one hour massage and the location is in Penkridge.

This Lisa seems popular but as a newbie on here can somebody explain why some peoples details are published openly and others have their details sent by private message as I don't want to post incorrectly and risk the verbal wrath that ensues.

smithie1000

Yes it was a one hour massage and the location is in Penkridge.

This Lisa seems popular but as a newbie on here can somebody explain why some peoples details are published openly and others have their details sent by private message as I don't want to post incorrectly and risk the verbal wrath that ensues.
Cus some of the WG read the comments and some don't like it ie Boldmere go mad?

hardshlong

can i have Lisa contact details as well please  :thumbsup:

Offline Oooops

A lot of the WGs read the comments and I think that mine have been fair on the ladies that I've met and yes, they get to suss who we are if regular and I don't want anything coming back on me apart from a nice B2B.  :hi:

Offline legoman

This is my first post after being on here a while and these are my experiences of the Wolverhampton FBSM scene. Not sure I will add much to what's already been said but here's my opinions for what it's worth -

Tanning Rooms - Jo is fabulous. Friendly, pretty, great body and a sensual experience. Have seen the others but wouldn't repeat.

Compton - decent massage and friendly attractive girls. Never seen the same girl twice.

Worcester St - as above but the girls I have seen have been older. Very good massage but mechanical HE.

Andres - disgusting premises and no extras on offer.

Tiger Lilys - Bridget was the best! A fabulous all round experience. The more you went the more you got! Lovely lady and sexy MILF.

I have a couple lined up for the FBSM challenge and will update after I have tried them out.

Be kind!

Never seen Jo at Tanning Rooms. What is she like? I've only seen Tina.
Shame about Andre as 2 of the 3 girls I've seen there are very good. I agree though, it's a tad dated to say the least!
I need to get out there again, and get on with the FBSM challenge.
Has anyone tried any salons in Telford? Tuttifrutti in Madeley and that Beehives and Beauty in Trench maybe? Might be worth a shot. Will report back.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:58:10 am by legoman »

Pundit

Jo is very attractive with a great figure. Late 20s.
A little reserved at first but more open as you get to know her.

Offline legoman

Sounds like my kind of masseur! I don't like ones that are too upfront. That's why I never got on with Chinese @ Compton, they always ask outright, whereas I like teasing and subtle strokes.
Personal preference I guess.

Pundit

I would definitely recommend Jo at TR.
I'm intrigued by the new Chinese girl there who I have heard about but not seen!

Offline legoman

Could do with a lovely milf in Wolves again. Pronto!

Pundit

Agreed! Has been missing since Tiger Lilys closed down.
Was the best in Wolverhampton and has not been replaced.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Agreed! Has been missing since Tiger Lilys closed down.
Was the best in Wolverhampton and has not been replaced.

Couldn't agree more, a loss to the FBSM scene in Wolves.

Pundit

A big loss (or 2 big losses!) to a scene that is a little thin on the ground already.

ffeet

Smithie
Sorry to harp on about this, after all it was another thread that prompted me to register but I am intrigued by the conversation on this one.
I'm still struggling to get to grips with when to publish information about people and when to PM.

Are you suggesting that the information on the forum is to be taken with a pinch of salt or that the truth can sometimes be slightly massaged (good choice of word eh!).
Surely that defeats the object of the forum.

Offline seakelp

r1965h: Can I get a PM please as well   :)

Offline r1965h

r1965h: Can I get a PM please as well   :)

Will do later, I've exceeded the number of PMs that I can send today!

Offline Stapler

Why all the secrecy regarding Lisa's - whoever she is - details?  :unknown:

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline r1965h

I saw Jo at the tanning rooms last week, she said that there's only Tina, Chris and herself that are doing the massages there. No mention of a Chinese girl.

smithie1000

Smithie
Sorry to harp on about this, after all it was another thread that prompted me to register but I am intrigued by the conversation on this one.
I'm still struggling to get to grips with when to publish information about people and when to PM.

Are you suggesting that the information on the forum is to be taken with a pinch of salt or that the truth can sometimes be slightly massaged (good choice of word eh!).
Surely that defeats the object of the forum.
No I believe nearly all the stuff people put on here but if you intend to go back to the same place again, you have to be careful as some don't like your comments, some don't give a f"*k, the manager at Boldmere had a go at me for putting on "I slipped a finger in".
She said it could affect her business if the wrong people read it.

Dodo

No I believe nearly all the stuff people put on here but if you intend to go back to the same place again, you have to be careful as some don't like your comments, some don't give a f"*k, the manager at Boldmere had a go at me for putting on "I slipped a finger in".
She said it could affect her business if the wrong people read it.

Ffeet, Smiffy is correct........generally speaking you can take 99% of what you read on this forum as honest opinion but always KIV opinions differ.
If you are happy with your annonymity then I think most of us would encouraage you to print honest reviews warts and all. If you think the girl/girls might identify you then what you reveal is what you are happy too reveal.....its up to you. The only thing we hold back on is giving precise details of location.
Does that help??
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:43:45 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Ffeet, Smiffy is correct........generally speaking to you take 99% of what you read on this s forum as honest opinion but always KIV opinions differ.
If you are happy with your annonymity then I think most of us would encouraage you to print honest re iews, warts and all. If you think the girl/girls might identify you then what you reveal is what you are happy too reveal.
Does that help??
+1

ffeet

Ffeet, Smiffy is correct........generally speaking you can take 99% of what you read on this forum as honest opinion but always KIV opinions differ.
If you are happy with your annonymity then I think most of us would encouraage you to print honest reviews warts and all. If you think the girl/girls might identify you then what you reveal is what you are happy too reveal.....its up to you. The only thing we hold back on is giving precise details of location.
Does that help??

Ah!
Crystal clear now and thank you for that advice.
I can see that it could be compromising.
Very good advice from you and Smiffy.
Much appreciated.

Offline bonham

Hi all, first time poster, long time lurker but finally taking the plunge, have been to the tanning rooms on many occasions and have met the Lovely Lisa on many occasions, she was by far my favourite of all the ladies there, I've not been for a while so may give them a bell to find about the new girl mentioned earlier.

I've punted on and off over the years but have settled into FBSM being my thing these days, Ive had good and bad Experiences but find FBSM offers something a bit more personal than punting, I also love the thrill of seeing a new lady and seeing how far I can push the boundaries, in my experience the more respectful and patience you are, the more daring the lady can become, It may take a few bookings to get there but can be very worthwhile.
my faves locally are Hannah, Bridgit (before she retired) Kesha from smethwick, again long gone and the Lovely Lisa from TR

Now that I have taken the plunge I will contribute where I can, but if someone could also PM me Lisa's details that would be appreciated

Thanks
  I seen kesha polish girl in smetwick just wonderd if enyone else got reverse massage and sex or am I the only one seeing as no one else say thay have. but not till about 4th massage

smithie1000

I seen kesha polish girl in smetwick just wonderd if enyone else got reverse massage and sex or am I the only one seeing as no one else say thay have. but not till about 4th massage
you get about Bonham lol

Offline Midsboy

Never quite got the full treatment with Kesha but got very close, did reverse massage, 69 and lots of touching, would love to know what happened to her as she was very much my number 1 for a while, is she still around

Would appreciate Lisa's details if someone in the know could PM me

Thanks

Offline moth

I used to use TR regularly but funds changed due to change of working patterns. Lisa was by far the best there. I saw Jo, Kiris and Tina but by far Jo was my fave would appreciate details as be nice to see her again.  agree about Bridget what a body she had only went twice great massage but no extras, but still a great massage. Mindya she had a lovely pair on her. Been to Worcester St saw an older lady there agree about mechanical HR. Can somebody PM me details for Lisa plz

sportyguy4456

Just back from a long awaited return to the Tanning Rooms after almost twelve months and the lovely Chris who is the best if you want a sports type massage like me, still the same set up and just had a well awaited facelift too there is definitely no Chinese lady working there?
Not sure if Lisa has actually packed it in, and didn't push trying to find out. Would appreciate any help if she is still working?
Does anyone remember Debs or Natalie from Andres from way back?
I have seen Debs many times in the past for deep tissue massage and Lucy on the odd occasion but not going back as it must be worse than ever now, never seen Natalie and was hoping to see her privately this week but I can't picture her at all, apparently she worked at Adres with Lisa back in the day?

Any help much appreciated,

Newbie on here so please be gentle!

Sporty

Offline brumsbest1

Could someone please PM me Lisa's Details as I'd love to sample her pleasures!
Where is she working now (Compton?)
Would really appreciate it! :)

Thanks

BB