Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 302169 times)

Offline audip

Bonjourno folks after 2 years I've decided to join after receiving confidence from this website. Reading as a guest I've built my portfolio up in wolves /Walsall area and have had a great time experiencing a few mentioned above including TR and Worcester street..would like to express my thanks to you guys for making the effort of sharing all your exeriences and hope I can contribute here too.

smithie1000

Bonjourno folks after 2 years I've decided to join after receiving confidence from this website. Reading as a guest I've built my portfolio up in wolves /Walsall area and have had a great time experiencing a few mentioned above including TR and Worcester street..would like to express my thanks to you guys for making the effort of sharing all your exeriences and hope I can contribute here too.
:drinks:

Offline Stapler

Has anyone seen the Mature lady advertising massage near newcross hospital. Don't think the link will work.

Paul

External Link/Members Only

You were right!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline audip

You were right!

..S...

I called this woman last week (dark hair very well spoken english) I was put off by the fact she said she couldn't make it until after 1pm as she had an appointment at the hospital to remove a heart monitor she had fitted for 48 hours..I sh!t you not. .

Offline Stapler

How do you know she has dark hair?
Do you think WG's are perfect physical specimens and don't have health problems?

Your loss! You missed a cracking pair of tits that she knows how to use!! ( . )( . )

..S...

Offline Stapler

Has anyone seen the Mature lady advertising massage near newcross hospital. Don't think the link will work.

Paul

This link will work Paul. Yes I have seen her. Not a trained massage but mostly anything goes for £40 for 30 mins! No OWO or CIM. Great tits!

..S...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 08:06:10 am by Stapler »

Offline audip

Do you think WG's are perfect physical specimens and don't have health problems?

Your loss! You missed a cracking pair of tits that she knows how to use!! ( . )( . )

..S...

I know from other adverts I've seen of her, in addition to that I appreciate everyone has health problems not just wg, I'm saying it put me off as there was an element of guilt..get off that high horse pal were all in this together. :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:51:38 am by audip »

Offline vision2014

I called this woman last week (dark hair very well spoken english) I was put off by the fact she said she couldn't make it until after 1pm as she had an appointment at the hospital to remove a heart monitor she had fitted for 48 hours..I sh!t you not. .

I had a heart monitor fitted 2 weeks ago its something alot of doctors do now if someone in your family have had heart related problems they are monitored for 24 hours just to measure your heart rate nothing scary about it

hardshlong

..S...

What is she like looks wise ?

paulj

Thanks to Stapler for the information. Sounds like she is worth a visit.

Paul

Offline Stapler

..get off that high horse pal were all in this together.

Says Mr 3 posts who's contributed fuck all to this site! Just taken! #plank

..S....

Offline Stapler

What is she like looks wise ?

She is mature, attractive and not overweight. Some tattoos, including on her big boobies!
She was blonde when I saw her, but someone previously reported that she was wearing a black wig!

..S...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:35:34 pm by Stapler »

Offline audip

Says Mr 3 posts who's contributed fuck all to this site! Just taken! #plank

..S....

There was a kiss at the end of it which you clearly didn't want, all said tongue in cheek mate, and my first post earlier on actually admitted to what you've just accused me of, I'll let is slide though, I'm sure someone else accused you of that 1982 posts ago!

Offline audip

Has anybody been to TR recently. Last time I went T had stopped doing them which just left the lovely kris and another I'd not seen. Has Lisa definitely moved on? Thanks

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Has anybody been to TR recently. Last time I went T had stopped doing them which just left the lovely kris and another I'd not seen. Has Lisa definitely moved on? Thanks

Lisa has moved on, now working independently as a FS provider. PM for more details.

Offline audip

Regretfully I'm a novice and can't seem to see an option to message directly to you, can someone help? Lol..unless it's not possible on my phone?

Frenchy4012

Regretfully I'm a novice and can't seem to see an option to message directly to you, can someone help? Lol..unless it's not possible on my phone?

Click on the name then click on PM underneath the name.

Offline audip

I just can't seem do it or find it..being a real dunce here..can you pm me?

Offline Murphy54

I just can't seem do it or find it..being a real dunce here..can you pm me?

I don't think new members can PM existing members. You need to get your post count up.
It was limited to stop people joining and trolling. Once you have posted a few comments and show yourself trustworthy you can apply to admin to have pm's enabled.

smithie1000

I don't think new members can PM existing members. You need to get your post count up.
It was limited to stop people joining and trolling. Once you have posted a few comments and show yourself trustworthy you can apply to admin to have pm's enabled.
+1

Offline audip

Ah okay I guess I'll just wait patiently unless an admin is willing to bump up my privileges  :unknown:

Offline Stapler

Ah okay I guess I'll just wait patiently unless an admin is willing to bump up my privileges  :unknown:

Post some reports of your experiences as a result of the info. you have received from this site! You will get your post count up, you will give something back, which will give you PM access.
A win-win situation!

..S...

Offline audip

Thanks for the advice stapler..I knew we'd bond!

smithie1000

Offline audip

Off to either Worcester street or Siam Massage in Walsall today. I've been to the former a few times, the latter is new and have a feeling it's a legit place so may be in for a disappointment. Will let you guys know.

Frenchy4012

Dodo

Off to either Worcester street or Siam Massage in Walsall today. I've been to the former a few times, the latter is new and have a feeling it's a legit place so may be in for a disappointment. Will let you guys know.
Audip, if I could pm you I would say you are fortunate to be near Wolves where two of the best west mids massage girls are based. You will not go far wrong with either Hannah or Kissable Lips both of whom are well reviewed on this site and both are English.

Offline audip

Audip, if I could pm you I would say you are fortunate to be near Wolves where two of the best west mids massage girls are based. You will not go far wrong with either Hannah or Kissable Lips both of whom are well reviewed on this site and both are English.

Dodo that would be great PM away my friend

As for the rest of you smutbags I said bond not bondage  :hi:

smithie1000

Dodo that would be great PM away my friend

As for the rest of you smutbags I said bond not bondage  :hi:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline audip

Could someone kindly pm me lisas details. I have seen her before at the previous establishment.

wally59

So saturday night Lola and Hannah unavalibe does anyone have any ideas cant travel to far .

Dodo

So saturday night Lola and Hannah unavalibe does anyone have any ideas cant travel to far .
Kissable Lips  :wacko:

wally59

thats lola and if she is working its only till 8pm

smithie1000

Kissable Lips  :wacko:
Tried to go to her today but she was busy........... :rolleyes:

Offline audip

It's 8.15 am and I'm determined to have a wallop today lol. Can anyone recommend an Indian WG in wolves /Walsall

Offline audip

Can someone pm me lisas details please

Frenchy4012

Great news Jessy is back in the uk, she is looking for a place to work from in Wolverhampton and will
starting to work next month.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Great news Jessy is back in the uk, she is looking for a place to work from in Wolverhampton and will

Blimey she's been gone ages. I'd certainly see her again.

Offline Night king

Great news please keep us updated.

Dellboy

Excellent news.
Frenchy.
Have you got a spare room for her?

Frenchy4012

Great news please keep us updated.

I will do, its the best news I have had this year.

Frenchy4012

Excellent news.
Frenchy.
Have you got a spare room for her?

I have got 2 empty bedrooms but I don't think the wife will like her staying.

Offline Goose_1987

Hello guys! I've been following this thread for a while now and have booked at Worcester St. Has anyone been recently? What can I expect and what are the ladies like? Are extras still offered/given?

wally59

Hi Has enyone seen lilly at compton massage shop  ?

Offline Oooops

Hi Has enyone seen lilly at compton massage shop  ?
If it's the same one (names change frequently) saw a Lily some 8mths ago there but I thought she'd moved on or haven't seen her since. Slightly chubby late 20s, no finger, no kiss but good B2B and fondle, fair HE  :hi:.

Offline Goose_1987

I've just got back from Worcester St. It was really quite comfortable and sensual there. Linda provided the services. Very friendly, great massage, allows touching but no finger. B2B wasn't great but still had a decent, petite body. HE was pretty good too! Stroked and teased my jewels whilst I was face down. Has anyone else experienced Linda from Worcester St?

Serendipity69

Hi, this is my first post on this forum and also my first experience of punting. I made a visit to Worcester Rd last Wednesday and like Goose saw Linda, I would fully agree with Goose's comments Linda was very friendly, relaxed and allowed loads of touching. My only concerned was that the location seemed a little public but once inside it all felt pretty comfortable and safe. I will probably be heading back sometime in the future but first thought I'd try out one of the Birmingham venues.