Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301640 times)

Offline zack88

Hi Guys,

Has anybody been to see these women. they all look super hot.. Just want to know of any negative experience to avoid...

External Link/Members Only

I might just TOFTT... pics have got me real horny..;)

Offline hugh jarse

Hi Guys,

Has anybody been to see these women. they all look super hot.. Just want to know of any negative experience to avoid...

I might just TOFTT... pics have got me real horny..;)

This is a massage not a full service thread.

nightrider.1234

Dellboy

Offline zack88

oops! sorry, my bad....pls delete my post admin...

Offline Aj121212

Has anyone seen carol at Compton?

Mzunn

Yes about a week ago end 40's my guess ok massage b2b medioca hr ok was able to negotiate reverse oral all in all 80£

nightrider.1234

Offline gavp1984

Never gone for the massage experience and something I'm very interested in trying. Due to work I'd have to go to the city centre, so I'm guessing Worcester Street.

hardshlong

Dellboy

Never gone for the massage experience and something I'm very interested in trying. Due to work I'd have to go to the city centre, so I'm guessing Worcester Street.

If you like a miserable, old and normally unattractive woman then Worcester St is the place to go.

hardshlong

If you like a miserable, old and normally unattractive woman then Worcester St is the place to go.

+1
 :thumbsdown: :crazy: :vomit: :D

Offline Rangers54

Have to say I beg to differ, have had some good attractive girls at Worcester Street,  my only issue is the fact that they change all to often and it is the luck of the draw. I went 2 weeks ago and there was a nice girl about 35 ish quite big for a Thai. However I wouldn't review her due to the turn around of girls. I believe they alterrata between London,  Leicester and other venues which is sad when you get a good one, then find next time it's different  staff. I would advise booking then b4 you walk through the sticky beads, check who your masseuse is and be prepared to walk if not your taste

Dellboy

Have to say I beg to differ, have had some good attractive girls at Worcester Street,  my only issue is the fact that they change all to often and it is the luck of the draw. I went 2 weeks ago and there was a nice girl about 35 ish quite big for a Thai. However I wouldn't review her due to the turn around of girls. I believe they alterrata between London,  Leicester and other venues which is sad when you get a good one, then find next time it's different  staff. I would advise booking then b4 you walk through the sticky beads, check who your masseuse is and be prepared to walk if not your taste

I have probably walked more times than I have stayed.  Its the hygiene as well ...... especially.....but each to their own.

Offline Rangers54

I have probably walked more times than I have stayed.  Its the hygiene as well ...... especially.....but each to their own.

Certain things about the hygiene is a good point, they don't spend much time cleaning. Although never had issues with the girls or the massage bed, not used shower or their towels so cant comment, what hygene issues have you noticed, just so I am aware next time

Offline hugh jarse

Anyone been to see Lisa at Compton Chinese lately. Just wondered if her service/performance etc had improved after it had seemed to take a bit of a nosedive. She needed to up her game last time I saw her, she could do with offering a body to body or even just her top half would be ok, she obviously doesn't mind you getting a good feeling upstairs and downstairs so I don't see the problem really.

Dellboy

Anyone been to see Lisa at Compton Chinese lately. Just wondered if her service/performance etc had improved after it had seemed to take a bit of a nosedive. She needed to up her game last time I saw her, she could do with offering a body to body or even just her top half would be ok, she obviously doesn't mind you getting a good feeling upstairs and downstairs so I don't see the problem really.

It's gone downhill. Probably because she had it so easy when she first opened up and still thinks she can get away with a half hearted service.
The original girls were good now it's very hit and miss.
I agree she allows plenty of access but won't take her clothes off!
Last time I  went she gave me a refund because the (old) girl I saw was hopeless at everything!
Unfortunately like many places they have not been able to stay on top of the services they offer.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I've not been to Compton since the place on Worcester Street opened.

In the main I think they have all got greedy and complacent.

Dellboy

I've not been to Compton since the place on Worcester Street opened.

In the main I think they have all got greedy and complacent.

Hit the nail on the head JJF.  :hi:

Offline vision2014

Hit the nail on the head JJF.  :hi:

Lisa at compton will not take her clothes off due to her BF?Husband which ever it is so the girls have told me

I vote worcester st just hate having to wait in the waiting room

Offline hugh jarse

Lisa at compton will not take her clothes off due to her BF?Husband which ever it is so the girls have told me

Shame as what she allows really isn't much difference. Time for a trip to Brum.

Dellboy

Shame as what she allows really isn't much difference. Time for a trip to Brum.

It's weird really because she likes it and I got very very close once!! 
She told me her home life is complicated and not a happy environment.  I know it's not easy but she needs to keep work and home separate. It's obvious she has taken her eye off the ball

Offline hugh jarse

It's weird really because she likes it and I got very very close once!! 
She told me her home life is complicated and not a happy environment.  I know it's not easy but she needs to keep work and home separate. It's obvious she has taken her eye off the ball

Yeah i got the feeling she was up for more a while back as you say occasionally she let you go a little further, but wouldn't risk it in the parlour. Perhaps the unhappy home life is starting to rub off at work too. Not a great sign, maybe she'd be up for a more private massage at a hotel or similar  :thumbsup:

nightrider.1234

I vote worcester st just hate having to wait in the waiting room

Yeah I hate waiting as well but instead of waiting inside the shop I jus nip into costas and have a coffee and come back a bit later plus I don't want to sit in the shop and wait otherwise you never know you might end up seeing somebody you might know

Has anyone seen this girl:

Not come across her profile before and she looks like a typical girl next door type which I love! Any feedback appreciated.

hardshlong

Has anyone been to compton recently ?
Is there any new talent there ?

Offline vision2014

I went monday but  did not stop for massage has i was set on going to worcester st  (see review)

Lisa was there miserable eating  and yes there was another new girl there who lisa called out to come see me

about 30 slim very nice smile possible will go and try another day i just wanted to go see myself if anything new there  walk in walk out

Offline DHunters

Has anyone seen this girl:

Not come across her profile before and she looks like a typical girl next door type which I love! Any feedback appreciated.

I've seen her through SA. She's a chav, but friendly, clean and gives decent service.

I've seen her through SA. She's a chav, but friendly, clean and gives decent service.

Thanks DHunters, I think I will pay her a visit. Whilst you say she's a chav, does she have that girl next door look about her?

Offline DHunters

Thanks DHunters, I think I will pay her a visit. Whilst you say she's a chav, does she have that girl next door look about her?

It depends on what you class 'girl next door' her pictures are accurate though.

Rodeo

I'm looking for an Indian girl for massage, can't remember where I saw a girl mentioned some time ago, the link for one girl has expired, any suggestions Wolverhampton/Birmingham  area?

Offline hugh jarse

This thread had sunk to the depths of page 2 is it really that bad in Wolves?

This thread had sunk to the depths of page 2 is it really that bad in Wolves?

Sadly yes.

There are a couple of gems and others have either disappeared or gone legit, but in the main it's a wasteland.

Dellboy

Sadly yes.

There are a couple of gems and others have either disappeared or gone legit, but in the main it's a wasteland.

I remember when there were three different groups of girls in the flats just up the road above Macdonalds. ....agree it's now almost as bad as Shropshire

Mzunn

Offline Rangers54

+1
+2

Have to say unless you like it a bit grimy at worcestor Street, and bit of poor service at Compton, really has gone proper down hill. Certainly would appreciate the few gem recommendations

Dellboy

Worcester street was always the pits but shame about Lisa and Co at Compton

Who are the gems jack?

Hannah is easily the best if she's working and she's well reviewed on here.

I also quite like Josie K, not in Hannah's league but not bad for a girl next door type. Again she's reviewed on here. I'd hoped Kissable Lips would resurface but hasn't yet.

options

Hi all, my first post so apologies if this topic has already been dealt with.  I have seen a couple of posts discussing "Chrissie" who is based near New Cross Hospital in Wolverhampton but no one appears to have posted any detailed information about how the meet goes. Is she any good? Is she attractive? What services does she offer? Does anyone recommend her?

Offline Walsalllad15

Saw Chrissie early this year, she's in her late 40s early 50s. Lots of tattoos as well. No full on kissing just just little pecks.  I'd go back to her

shithappens

This thread has become a rambling mess with no direction ( my humble opinion)

Dellboy

I agree and without the excellent search facility it is difficult to handle.  Part of the problem is punters on this thread and the Shropshire version mix it up with other topics.
Perhaps we need to set up new threads on specific topics. eg FBSM. FS. By local areas Etc?

Offline lovetobeteased

First of all excellent work on here guys, really useful.

I would like to say I am fairly experienced in visiting these type of establishments all over the country, Turkey, Hong Kong and China, but today I visited the tanning rooms and although I would say the rooms is very cramped and needs a little refresh the massage was FIRST RATE. Very sensual, very teasing, inexpensive compared to Worcester street and Compton and I can't wait to go back.  :yahoo:

I am terrible with names but think I visited Kirsty, who works all day Wednesday, lovely lady very chatty and great personality.

Dellboy

First of all excellent work on here guys, really useful.

I would like to say I am fairly experienced in visiting these type of establishments all over the country, Turkey, Hong Kong and China, but today I visited the tanning rooms and although I would say the rooms is very cramped and needs a little refresh the massage was FIRST RATE. Very sensual, very teasing, inexpensive compared to Worcester street and Compton and I can't wait to go back.  :yahoo:

I am terrible with names but think I visited Kirsty, who works all day Wednesday, lovely lady very chatty and great personality.

Welcome.
What extras were available  :hi:

Colin McGoober

Agreed, it makes me feel like there's nowhere left to go for FBSM. Although I've been to the Tanning Rooms three times recently an had a great time, massage room however is cramped as the above mentioned.

I would say the rooms is very cramped and needs a little refresh

It is cramped and dark, and believe it or not has had a refresh just over a year ago. The new room is a slight improvement on things!