Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annchili Thai sweet- Portsmouth.  (Read 2203 times)

6 review(s) for Annchilli Cute Thai (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kimeen

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to London_king for his toftt review on this one which helped me decide.

Paid 80 for 30 minutes. Price structure is as follows:

Hi.,it’s me Annchili🍭  I do a very good service actually. 😋  This are my details and my service price.🍭  🍬 £80/30 mins 1cum, £110//45mins 1cum, £130/1hour 2cum ✅Included sex,  owo, lick, 69, French kissing , massage. B2B  ❤️‍🔥Extra Cim20£ ,rimming30£ ,  facial 20£   , fingers(in my ass) 25£, swallow £30 I don't do anal but I do good service x

Location is the usual flat near historic ships. Flat is new and nice with en-suite bathrooms. Paid parking under the building. ATM available by the Tesco.

Annchili is exactly as per her pictures which seem recent. 27yo seems accurate.

She is under 5 feet tall which makes her pictures look a bit chubby. The reality is that she is curvy but certainly not chubby. Boobs are spectacular, i wondered if they were natural but after much examination concluded they are very good fakes.

Her English is very good indeed. Good enough for a normal job here. Way better than most of the girls in this group.

Service wise she was friendly and smiling throughout. Lots of fk and dfk. Some owo and ball licking a bit of 69 and then into sex. Annchili very much controlled the pace of the meet. Wanted to move to sex after about 5 or 6 minutes of oral. I suggested 69 and we did that for 2 minutes or so before she climbed off and fairly assertively grabbed a condom. I could have slowed her down I suppose but I didn’t want to annoy her and spoil the vibe so I went with it. She started off with cg and then the squatting cg (I forget what it’s called)  after 2 minutes she climbs off and offers missionary. Again I was tempted to suggest doggy but for some reason I didn’t. So all in all I ended up popping at about the 15 minute mark. Then she is off to the bathroom to clean up. I lay there and when she came back she gave a half hearted dry massage for a few minutes then she indicated we were done. I checked my watch as I was dressing- 22 minutes. So not heinously short changed but I really felt she was trying to get me through quickly.  This was unfortunate because the time I visited was not a traditionally busy time so I would be surprised if she had another booking behind me.

So all in all it’s positive because 80 quid for 22 minutes with an attractive friendly, English speaking, young girl including owo and dfk is  an ok deal.  If I go again however, I am going to be a bit more assertive about when we move on.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 06:04:20 pm by Kimeen »