Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TiffanyStar - Guildford  (Read 2297 times)

16 review(s) for TiffanyStar (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Stevelondon

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Messaged a week prior to arrange the booking.

Venue : Been described a few times on here. Flat in Guildford near Starbucks. Nice and clean. Not your room with a bed, towel on a sheet kind of place.  It’s the same place used by Jessica Rabbit and Exclusive Courtney on different days.

Tiffany : Another one of those beauty in the eyes of the beholder things. For me, she is very pretty. Mid thirties at a guess. I think the pics in the gallery (first couple of pages) are about right as far as her body goes. I had asked her to wear one of the outfits in her pictures and was pleased to note she had done so.

Event : Money exchanged, quick trip to the bathroom to freshen up and kicked off with some standing DFK, fondling each other. Didn’t ask if I could finger inside as I was too preoccupied with rubbing her clit which she seemed to enjoy.
Note- Very good DFK. Lots of tongues.
Dropping to her knees she carried out the OWO as I had requested. Lots of tip teasing, gentle sucking. Ball cupping.
Then it was me returning the favour.
Lovely shaven pussy with a sensitive clit, nipples that stiffened. Very clean.
RO in a couple of positions.
69 too.
If she didn’t cum then once again she is one of those girls who know how to “When Harry met Sally”
Had a bit of a rest just stroking and kissing before she gave some more OWO…….

She did ask if I wanted to cum twice but as I liked the teasing and edging. I just asked her to carry on as we were and finished with sex in doggy then mish.  Just lovely holding her and kissing her as I built up speed.

Had about 5 minutes on the clock, so had some water. Chatted as I got dressed and out on the hour.

All in an experienced SP who provides a good service and who had obviously read the messages I sent her. Cos she did the things I had asked her to do. 😂
I wonder if I should move closer to Guildford. I seem to punt quite a lot in the place nowadays.

£200/60.

Return : Probably a definite. 😂
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 11:14:59 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline webpunter

She did ask if I wanted to cum twice but as I liked the teasing and edging

twice in an hour is a struggle at best, like you i much prefer to be edged & blast off at the end

as I built up speed.

up to ramming speed ?  ;)

looks milfy fit & built to take a pounding no complaints

post punt pint ?

Offline Stevelondon

twice in an hour is a struggle at best, like you i much prefer to be edged & blast off at the end

up to ramming speed ?  ;)

looks milfy fit & built to take a pounding no complaints

post punt pint ?

Like you me old mate. Twice was a thing…. Sometimes…. Rarity nowadays but still sometimes possible.
But as you say. I too like the edging experience.

I have to say I didn’t really think of her as milfy. What exactly is the age criteria for that term anyway 😂

No PPP on this occasion. Took the motor for a spin 👍🏻

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP. I found her pretty much the same. Reliable SP does what she says enthusiasically. She sure likes cock :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Great review OP. I found her pretty much the same. Reliable SP does what she says enthusiasically. She sure likes cock :thumbsup:

😂😂😂.   I’m sure it helps in her chosen profession 😂