Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TiffanyStar- Reading-Solid Positive  (Read 2425 times)

16 review(s) for TiffanyStar (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rockrolly007

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Straightforward. Texted couple of hours earlier before the meet. Sent me the postcode. Full address was sent after I got to the postcode.

Location: Not too far from the madjeski. A small chalet by a residential house in the same compound. Same location as Exclusive Courtney as mentioned in a review I believe.
Price: £200 for 60mins of action

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, 69,  Doggy, Mish, Cowgirl

Girl: I found her attractive in a milfy kind of way. Definitely not 29 as per other reviews but that was expected. Dressed in a black lingerie with some nicely done makeup. Would give her 8/10 personally(She has a slight tum which I didn't mind)

The punt: Was let into the chalet, sorted out the paperwork and was asked if I wanted a shower. Politely refused as I had taken one just before the punt. Quickly started dfk with lots and lots of tongue action. She knows how to use her tongue really well. Moved on to OWO with lots of eye contact and again, tongue action there as well. I was proper loving it. After 20 odd minutes, I asked her to rubber me up and the action began. Tried different positions and finished up in doggy with some nice kissing. I have to mention that dfk continued throughout the meet. Had a little chat before leaving where she confirmed no one actually lived in the house itself as it was getting converted into a playhouse of some sort. Overran the meet by 10 mins so there was no time-watching at all. Left as a happy chappy.

Overall, had a really good meet with a pretty lady who really enjoys what she does. Would definitely meet again in the future but for 30mins as the price is too steep for an hour.

Offline JonasG

Yeah she's a great fuck.

Seen her maybe 5 times and quite like her location in Reading tbh.

Online Stevelondon

What’s the parking like here. ?

Offline JonasG

At the end of the gravel road, there's a little area for parking.

Then it's a 30 second-1 minute walk to hers.

You can also park at hers which she recommends but I don't do that.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 05:37:08 pm by JonasG »

Online Stevelondon

At the end of the gravel road, there's a little area for parking.

Then it's a 30 second-1 minute walk to hers.

You can also park at hers which she recommends but I don't do that.

Cheers for that.
If I want to see her at Reading. Looks like the car cover is coming with me then. 😂