Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sindy2023 - Guildford  (Read 1448 times)

19 review(s) for Sindy2023 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TurkishMan

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: a month ago

Description of Lady: Pictures on her AW are accurate - slim nice body, nicely done tits and a nice face.

Location: Flats opposite of the Guildford Firestation. The flat seemed 2 bed with her room having an own shower which is always handy!

Meet: I was at the place at the right time but had to wait 10-15 mins! This was the only negative I would say - seems like the maid/manager F'd up. I was very close to leaving but my desire to punt that afternoon took over. Once in, I was happy with what I saw. Confirmed the services requested are provided owo, dfk, 2 shots (better be sure than sorry)! She initiated with light fk which turned into dfk and then proceeded into owo. Her technique is good and takes it quite deep! 2nd round we switched a few positions and onto another session of owo with a lot of DT. I was unable to finish round 2 albeit all her effort to do so. Bless her, she tried her best but there was nothing left in the tanks so I left shortly before the hour mark.

Would I visit again? Yes, can't wait for her to come back to Guildford. She mentioned she is working with another Lithuanian as well.