Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Words and phrases that turn you on  (Read 3330 times)

Offline Matium

How do you like a WG to talk to you during sex?

What words and phrases turn you on?

Offline Bigus Dickus

I had one called me a dirty bastard when doing her doggie! My cock went into overdrive! I love filthy talk!  :crazy:

ATMIV

When a girl asks me, at no extra charge, "if I'd like to?" Something she doesn't advertise as available - excluding BB

A particular one was when my my regular who doesn't speak great English informed me I was different as " I don't say fuck me baby or suck me baby" - moments later she was chomping my lad and I said jokingly "suck me baby" she replied instantly with me still in her mouth "fuck me baby"

So I did!!!!!

Offline StevenS

"Put your money away, this ones on me"

Sparquin

I love to hear a girl use the word "cunt" but not many do, at least in my experience.

Offline webpunter

Just love Brazilians [Columbians a close 2nd] when they speak just a bit of english
"Izzzz big" - smiling when seeing little WP :)
"Mais" - when fucking them hard & they demand this [sounds like 'mass'].  Means 'more' {fuck me am i good at translation ! }
Get the right one & they're rampant   
Do like non-verbal communication too.  When they wince a bit.  Move off a little changing position slightly, smile & then ease back on again to same depth

Offline webpunter

I had one called me a dirty bastard when doing her doggie! My cock went into overdrive! I love filthy talk!  :crazy:
Caught you on here.  Again.  You're supposed to be giving up !

Offline Bigus Dickus

Caught you on here.  Again.  You're supposed to be giving up !

Are you stalking me!  :scare:

I don't kill people anymore but still use an ex forces forum to chip my two-bobs worth in!

:dance:

Captain Caveman

It certainly wasn't the one who, when I asked her to talk dirty, replied:

"Fuck me harder, innit"

One of the best was a civvy at a swingers club who, once I was inside her, gasped:

"I don't think you realise how massive you are"

She was a heavy squirter and literally drenched the sheets, BTW

I've also had a prossie stop me in mid-flow to tell me she had never heard any guy talk such a constant stream of filth during sex.

I took it as a compliment.

Offline webpunter

Are you stalking me!  :scare:
I don't kill people anymore but still use an ex forces forum to chip my two-bobs worth in!
 :dance:
Sorry matey.  Not at all.  Just taking the mickey a bit as you did post "BD rides no more".  I apologize profusely & will leave you alone now
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Awaiting your next review - as we all are ! :)

MrFloppy

Offline Bigus Dickus

Sorry matey.  Not at all.  Just taking the mickey a bit as you did post "BD rides no more".  I apologize profusely & will leave you alone now
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Awaiting your next review - as we all are ! :)

I am meant to stop drinking too but polished off 2 bottles of wine yesterday!

:music:

touch.and.go

"I didn't get time for breakfast - so I hope your balls are full"  :D

Dodo

"I didn't get time for breakfast - so I hope your balls are full"  :D
Made me laugh when on one visit I went straight for the clout and was admonished with 'where's your manners, its tits fust'

She was from Cardiff !!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:02:09 pm by Dodo »

xer0

Any words of filth in an eastern european accent can be a turn on, if they know the English language well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:17:03 pm by xer0 »

JV547845

"Give me that cum" pre facial  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

I am meant to stop drinking too but polished off 2 bottles of wine yesterday!
 :music:
That's OK as a Sunday

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Reminds me of that movie where Jennifer Aniston says "I want you to fuck my slutty little mouth!"  :wacko:

Offline webpunter

Reminds me of that movie where Jennifer Aniston says "I want you to fuck my slutty little mouth!"  :wacko:
Some of best turn on phrases come from Cameron Diaz.  In 'Bad Teacher' there are loads.  Like: "Get yourself hard, 'cause I'm going to suck your dick like I'm mad at it".  As well as being hot as hell - and getting better as she gets older [IMHO] - she makes sexual references in loads of interviews.  Good girl !
Off for a tommie-tank looking at:  External Link/Members Only

Offline joe diddley

I'm in my late 50s and when a girl (probably mid 20s) at a party told me 'Come in my young mouth!', that did it for me!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When a girl asks me, at no extra charge, "if I'd like to?" Something she doesn't advertise as available - excluding BB

When a girl asks me, at no extra charge, "if I'd like to?" Something she doesn't advertise as available - including BB

Randy James

1.fucke me harder
2. You like that you dirt twat
3. Let me taste my arse juice - today  :cool:
4. I wanna taste that cum
5. Cum on her face -3some
6.  And the winner was my ex - fuck this polish whore with your cock

ulander

Fuck my wet cunt - now!

Fuck my tight arsehole - now!

NeverEnough

After first pop in mouth:

'I hope your not done, I want MORE!'

Offline the_exile

Any words of filth in an eastern european accent can be a turn on, if they know the English language well.

:)

Chinese girl, "You want get inside me?" Oh yes, me want!

Offline webpunter

"you must make me cum"
love it when they are demanding in this dept
then proceeding to get dribbly wet with contractions
either its real or the WG deserves an oscar
i don't really care - good enuf for me

mrhappypants

An ex girlfriend chained me to the bed then asked me; "If I am a good girl will you come in my mouth?"
before giving me a mind fucking hand and blowjob. Followed up with "would you like me to lick it clean?"

Yes on both counts.

jjpsweet

I love it when she says Fuck my arse harder and deeper baby

Mancspunter

Polish, not English with a polish accent but actual polish, they could be calling me all sorts of names I could not give a shit, it just sounds like filth.

Or I remember this one young lass once having to confess she didn't bring another condom for round two, and up until that point had been quite innocent acting got on her knees and said "Your going to have to fuck my mouth".....

xer0

Frenchguy

These annoy me - in broken Engrish:

"you like, yes?"
"you want, yes?"

and also 'hun' and 'babe'

I also had one girl say "It's a good job you didn't book me for an overnight.  I would have eaten you alive!"  I'm not sure what she meant by that...

Frenchguy

But on a positive note, I've also had the following comments which have been a turn-on:

"I want you to cum in my mouth"
"I love it when you put your fingers in my cunt"
"I'm coming..I'm coming"

:D :lol:

Offline Matium

I also had one girl say "It's a good job you didn't book me for an overnight.  I would have eaten you alive!"  I'm not sure what she meant by that...

A bunny boiler?

:diablo:

Frenchguy

A bunny boiler?

:diablo:

Maybe!  She was a bit rough.  Kept yanking too hard at my c**k - it really hurt!

Frenchguy

I had one girl march into my room quickly, said 'hi' then said 'I see you have a laptop, can I log onto AW and sort some of my bookings out first?' 

Talk about taking liberties!  :wackogirl:

Offline SamLP

With a WG it's the genuine dirty stuff when they want you to fuck them harder, and even those who tell you not to come now as they're enjoying the fuck too much to want it to end. One time on a second round, I was finding hard to pop, so the WG, a good looking hungarian milf started to say cum for me baby, cum for me while pulling me in and kissing my face off. I eventually did.

Outside of the prossie world, with previous partners. The sensual passion and I love you's are a massive turn on when fucking along with the dirty lingo.

JV547845

A couple of WGs (not subs) have said to me now `don't worry about hurting me' which was quite nice of them.

Frenchguy

I was with a WG girl about a year and a bit ago, she was on top and pounding me...as you do.  I could feel myself cumming, so I said 'I'm cumming' (I thought its a nice touch to let them know and adds to the dirty talk).  She said 'no, you're not!', so I reiterated to her 'yes, I am'....and she had the cheek to say 'no, you're not!' again.

This was beginning to sound a bit panto...he's behind you...o'h no he isn't!

And then I came, just as I predicted.

And she then turned around and said 'O'h no! You've ruined it!' What a strange thing to say - ruined what exactly? I didn't know how to respond to that...!  :lol:

JV547845

I do that too.  I'm trying to remember to stop and change positions.

Offline Cactus

"Put your money away this ones on me"