Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: thailay20 - Milton Keynes April 23  (Read 1667 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045821) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Rockdog

I met Layla earlier this month in a nice apartment in MK.

External Link/Members Only

There is free allocated parking at the block.

I'd endorse the earlier review....
Layla speaks just a little English - we occasionally resorted to google translate.

But shes very cute and relaxed.
The pictures are accurate body wise - although I think she is prettier in real like.

I paid £120 for an hour plus £10 for kissing. OWO was included in the price.
I wasn't going to pay the extra but relented when I met her.

Her service wont be for everyone- as she is not high energy or a leader/initiator.
If you gently guide her you will get what feels like a genuine and gentle girlfriend experience.
In fact she seems shy and inexperienced.

The kissing was closed lips to start with - then gradually a little tongue and full DFK in mish.
She is very clean and tight, willing to try new positions and didn't seem to clock watch.

someone else must be doing her text responses - but they are not the standard responses you sometimes get with other Thai girls
I found it a very rewarding and different experience and will see her again if possible.
But if your looking for a full on Thai PSE  this wont suit you.
There no false compliments/groans etc

Hope this helps....

Offline markmywords

You should probably avoid giving the exact date of the meet, for privacy reasons.

Offline DouglasReynholm

You should probably avoid giving the exact date of the meet, for privacy reasons.
Yes, unless you want her to thank you for giving you a good review next time you see her. There'll be no discount BTW.

Offline Rugbypunter

I suspect the OP meant April 2023 rather than April 23rd.

But who knows…

Offline Rockdog

We haven't got to April 23rd yet - as per the text I met her earlier this month