Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit - Farnborough  (Read 1104 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115659) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline rk_1985

External Link/Members Only

Booked Jessica with an hours notice as saw another good review of her. Had confirmed time, duration and location and arrived 5mins early.

Several texts were not responded to and 12mins after booking I decided to leave. Checked phone an hour later and never got a message. Not sure if she double booked or took another longer booking but overall not impressed with the lack of comms.

Offline da26

Damn! That’s not cool. Someone else handles the comms for the SPs in this group. Hopefully they sort it out.

Offline Stevelondon

Hate radio silence.

Was the booking just done by phone/call or text. Or was it a AW booking.
Be good to know if you get any response at all in the way of an apology/explanation etc.

If not then it’s just shit business practice by the SP.

Offline Stevelondon

My apologies…… I see you made the booking within an hours notice so obviously by phone.  :dash:

Offline rk_1985

My apologies…… I see you made the booking within an hours notice so obviously by phone.  :dash:

:thumbsup:

No didn't get any other message in way of apology so not cool

Offline MrMatrix

Hope you hadnt travelled too far OP. Pisses me off when this happens. Better luck next time, at least yu still have your money :hi:

Offline Bat

How annoying!

I’m in Farnborough on Monday and have her down on my Hotlist