Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cho Thai Babe Gravesend.  (Read 1190 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7177340) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Steve Wright

External Link/Members Only

Another Bait & Switch. According to her profile she's just got off the plane (or back of a lorry). However after ringing the number and speaking to a fluent English speaking girl who confirmed she was the WG, she was not!

Texted for a booking, long wait for a reply so I phoned as above. Got texted back approx address and prices. Replied asking for an appointment within the hour. Long response times so started to look for another option but said Ok when I did get a reply. I assume the SP was forwarding my messaging to get a translation and she was probably at another location with the fluent English speaker?

Address is in Gloucester RD (Kings Farm) Gravesend. An area which was a large council estate with a dodgy reputation.
Parking is on the residential roads, I always park a few minutes walk away anyway.

The house is at the end of a fairly long residential road but with a few junctions so I didn't feel to obvious walking to the house. Semi detached house possibly Airbnb. Key press/locker by front door.
She waiting for me so straight in and upstairs, house and room did seem clean. Although there were some white stains on sheets by pillow. No other sounds house was quiet.

The SP was as said not the girl in photo's however she wasn't bad looking!
Short slightly chunky Thai early 30's? Decent boobs large hipples.
£70 for 30 minutes, she speaks hardly any English, so no chatting. No oral, cowgirl position for a minute or 2 then she climbed off and into the doggy position again another 1-2 minutes then she laid on her back and missionary. I finished there after a few more minutes. Didn't seem much point in trying to prolong the session.
No offer of a massage which I may have gone for to use up the 10 minutes, so we dressed in silence and I left.

Neutral borderline Negative, she was alright but a rushed service, OK for a pump and dump only.
She was clearly rushing me along so I suspect she had other appointments

Offline Private Member

Thanks Steve Wright. Was this appointment in the afternoon?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Steve Wright

Sorry for late reply.

This was an early afternoon appointment.