Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_RavishingXxX - London - Few mins from Earls Court  (Read 3685 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6564668) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Havinsumfun

I contacted Roxy via AW and got her contact number. Meet took place last week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Great. Responded on AW Same day, got her contact number and the rest was via Text Message. She also uses Whatsapp.

London SW5. Few Minutes walk South from Earls Court Tube Station on the main road. Flat entrance is right on the road but it wasn't too busy. Just a few passer-bys. When she sends you her full postcode, its quite a small area and easy to find. I knew exactly where it was having checked Google Maps before hand.

Accomodation
Small Flat. Bed, Kitchen and Dining all in the main room as you enter from the door. But spacious. Another Door for the Shower/Toilet. Bear in mind the Shower is quite small. Anyone over 5Ft5 would probably have to shower crouched down like I did, But the place was Clean and tidy.

Roxy
She was wearing what I requested, Stockings and Lingerie. Instant thought was wow. Straight in for some FK when we saw each other. She is slim, Fit, with bolt ons. Her Legs looked great and I found her quite attractive.
She is quite chatty, but conversation was good, no awkwardness or silence. Felt natural.
Drinks were offered but I declined.

Session
1 Hour at £200
Received FK, DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering Her, Rimming on me (she was ready for it on her during the session, but I just focused on her pussy) CIM and Swallow. These were all included in the session with no extras.

After shower, Chatted a little, some FK. she went straight for OWO. She makes over the top moaning noises, from start to finish, and constant. I don't like fake moans, but It didn't bother me as she looked fit as fuck while she was knelt down in front sucking my cock. Lots of eye contact  aswell.

She took off her bra, She has quite a bit of scarring underneath and her nipples look a bit wonky, but this didn't bother me. They were very soft to touch and they still felt soft to squeeze.
BJ was sloppy and deep, and she kept going for a while, licking the balls and around the shaft. Felt good. I suggested I sit on the edge of the bed so I can watch her carry on in front on the mirror.

Then onto the bed, went to eat her pussy, smelt and tasted clean. Fingered her while eating her. She made more fake moans, at this point I couldn't tell if she was actually enjoying it or not.
Then moved onto one of the dining chairs for upright Cowgirl. She carried on with OWO for a moment before I told her to sit up and we did DFK for quite some time. This got me rock hard, while she was rubbing her pussy against my cock.

Rubber on, and started fucking on the chair. She is Tight, and felt good. She has an average sized arse. Still felt great to Grab onto while she was riding me.

Moved to the Bed, Missionary, Then Doggy, then Back to Missionary before I got on the bed and asked for CIM. She Sucked me until I came, and she swallowed every drop.

Chatted for a bit on the bed, before I took another shower before I left just past the hour mark.

She is a nice girl, enthusiastic, and delivered on her services. I would return again, but not anytime soon as its still £200. I don't get to punt often so I tend to plan ahead and make sure I'm getting the services I want.

She was actually plan B, I had originally intended to go and see Sexy Laura, but she only messaged back an hour or so after this meet saying sorry, she was on holiday. Fair enough.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 11:29:56 am by Havinsumfun »

Online ollielon

nice to see she is still performing !! no anal  ?

Offline Havinsumfun

I didn't request it, but now that you mention, she had a butt plug in, and took it off halfway through the session.

based on our meet, I recon she would have been open to it, but I can't be 100% sure of that.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I didn't request it, but now that you mention, she had a butt plug in, and took it off halfway through the session.

based on our meet, I recon she would have been open to it, but I can't be 100% sure of that.

From all her previous reviews I think she very much loves anal. Having a butt plug in place for you, was IMHO most certainly her making sure she was ready (stretched) for anal, should you have wanted it.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 09:56:19 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Online ollielon

From all her previous reviews I think she very much loves anal. Having a butt plug in place for you, was IMHO most certainly her making sure she was ready (stretched) for anal, should you have wanted it.

it would have been hard to resist indeed  :D