Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Taylor - Weybridge -Awesome  (Read 3946 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Tmor25

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I met Sarah for the second time, having seen her about 5yrs ago when she was in Surbiton. I have been itching to see her again but diaries never aligned. I am so pleased I made the effort to go back.

I texted Sarah a week before and agreed a time. I booked for 30 mins which was £100. We had some nice texts back and forth leading up to it and I told her I wanted some anal play on me as I recall her rimming as being world class last time.

I parked up nearby and called her to ask if she was ready and find out where she was. There was a bit of confusion as she thought I had been to her new place before. When I said I hadn’t she said “Oh god, you are in for a shock”. Anyway, I made my way to the side gate as instructed and she opened hiding behind. She was dressed in a slutty leather skirt, suspenders and bra with her wonderful tits bursting out the top. The garden is overlooked so I wonder what the neighbours think!

Sarah led me into the shed which she admitted was a bit of a dump, but it actually added to the excitement for me. Getting to fuck this horny milf in a shed!

Sarah is a fit MILF. Age probably about right, amazing tits, good legs and I find her facially attractive. She has this innocent look on her face and then talks absolute filth. As soon as I was in she said she was going to polish my arsehole.

I had a quick shower and then asked to start with a quick massage. This was lovely and soft and focused mainly on my lower back/bum area. She started teasing my arse with her tongue and then got straight into the rimming. This was sensational - slow and soft mixed with her going in deep.

She then suggested some toys. She quickly inserted a butt plug on her and then used others on me. She clearly knew what she was doing as it was not painful in the slightest. This continued for a while until she brought me off orally and swallowed every bit.

I was there for 45 minutes so no clock watching.

In summary, I think she’s great. She makes a huge effort and she really seems to enjoy what she does.  I’ll certainly be going back again very soon.

Offline Saltnpepper

Quality review OP. How long did you book and the price you paid. She is one of my favourites such a slut her body and service is up there with the elites lol. You would put her body in the fit 30's range

Offline Mr Girth

You would put her body in the fit 30's range

I know Sarah is pretty popular on here and I'm sure you've had a good time with her too.

But as a counter perspective, I saw her once and would say it was more like shagging a granny than a fit 30 year old.

She was warm, friendly and did everything to please me - but can't hide the fact she's comfortably in her 50s (according to her profile).

Offline Saltnpepper

I know Sarah is pretty popular on here and I'm sure you've had a good time with her too.

But as a counter perspective, I saw her once and would say it was more like shagging a granny than a fit 30 year old.

She was warm, friendly and did everything to please me - but can't hide the fact she's comfortably in her 50s (according to her profile).

:lol: :lol: fair play. I didnt get that vibe at all. Her body is in good shape especially for a 50 odd women.

Offline Tmor25

Quality review OP. How long did you book and the price you paid. She is one of my favourites such a slut her body and service is up there with the elites lol. You would put her body in the fit 30's range

Thanks. I booked 30 mins and paid £100, but as I say I was there longer.

I find her very attractive but I suppose everyone has their own tastes.

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks. I booked 30 mins and paid £100, but as I say I was there longer.

I find her very attractive but I suppose everyone has their own tastes.

Soz mate I missed that part of the review my bad. Yeah she is quailty.

Offline JonasG

Body in good shape for 50s (prob of someone in early to mid 40s?) but facially the expected wear and tear is there.

But, nothing off-putting I'd say.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 01:09:31 pm by JonasG »

Offline Kolo

How far from the nearest station is she? I would like to see her but the trek across London fills be with dread :timeout:

Offline Saltnpepper

Body in good shape for 50s (prob of someone in early to mid 40s?) but facially the expected wear and tear is there.

But, nothing off-putting I'd say.

Nail on the head Jonas I agree.

Offline Saltnpepper

How far from the nearest station is she? I would like to see her but the trek across London fills be with dread :timeout:

It's about a 5 min drive from Weybridge station. Taxi/uber perfect