Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melynda Sweet - Maidstone (TOFTT)  (Read 505 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7156806) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ericthered2015

External Link/Members Only

Happened a few days back, arrangements made quickly and easily by text.  Dingy but clean and functional flat in central Maidstone, plenty of parking nearby.  Usual behind the door routine on arrival but pleasantly pleased with what I saw on arrival.  Melynda was wearing an odd outfit, bra, fishnet tights and white knickers so revealing but not really sexy.  Slim figure, B/C tits, fully shaven down below.  Definitely her in the attached picture so make your own mind up.

Handed over the loot which she stashed whilst I got undressed.  Melynda initially started rubbing her bum against me which wasn't that pleasant as she was still wearing the fishnets but the she stripped off and sat on the edge of the bed whilst I stood in front of her and started some OWO.  This was OK but a lot of fast hand movement and I repeatedly had to ask her to slow down to give her hand and my dick a break.

After a few minutes of this I asked her to lie back and so I could indulge in some dining at the Y which I enjoyed, clean and fresh down below and at least I could keep my dick away from her frantic hand movements.  Finished my lunch and then knelt in front of Melynda for some more oral which was better this time as she seemed to have got the idea that I didn't want her tossing me off in two seconds flat. 

After a few minutes, felt the need for sex so Melynda applied the condom and climbed on board, sitting there for a minute with full penetration which I was enjoying.  Unfortunately, she then started bouncing up and down like a psychopath trying to get me to come and all attempts at slowing her down were ignored. 

Decided enough of this and flipped over into mish so I could at least have some control over the tempo.  My usual trick of enjoying the view for a minute or so, and, to be fair, it was a very pleasant view, then entering her and pumping happily away until I came.  Afterwards, Melynda cleaned me up and I was on my way, in and out in about 20 minutes.

Before the meeting, we had agreed by text £70 for shared shower, DFK, OWO and sex - was kind of looking forward to the shared shower but neither the shower nor the DFK (or any sort of K at all apart from a peck on the cheek on arrival) materialised.  Or showed any likelihood of materialising....

So neutral - just.  The OWO and sex were OK but rushed and she clearly just wanted to get the deed done.  No shared shower and no kissing so not providing the agreed services.  Would I return - maybe for a 15 minute P&D as she is a nice looking package and kind of cute in her own way but definitely nothing longer.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Villapostie

Thanks for TOFTT. It’s a shame cause she looks quite nice but the service levels aren’t surprising.

Offline Simon1977

Aye thks for that, one not to see then. Kissing is key for me!