Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany_Love - Sittingbourne. Bait & Switch  (Read 653 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7092300) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  Simple one today: girl is not the girl in the pics.  Much much older, very dark skin and complexion; funny looking fake lips and tits. Nice arse but based on being different woman and already walking back services agreed by text I walked.

Price(s): £120 for hour, £10 for owo (piss take), £40 for anal.  DFK agreed as included but refused on arrival.

Logistics:  It was a stormy rainy night so even postponing meeting by text a few times she agreed, definitely a dusty phone. 

Location: Free car park at night around the corner and easy enough walk, decent room all clean.

Looks: Absolutely nothing like the pics.  Pics show a mid-20s fair complexion slightly full figure girl.  Woman that opened the door was mid to late forties at best, very dark skin and complexion, and very skinny.  Play xlyophone on the ribs kind of skinny. Based on this and services agreed by text being refused I walked.

Attitude & Service: very accommodating by text but as I walked in the door it was clear this was an 'abort' situation.

She tried to close the door so quickly she caught my arm and the hook of my jeans on the door handle and trapped me in the door.  A sign...  :timeout:

walked up the stairs ahead of me but I already had the phone out checking the pics i downloaded to say 'where is this girl' and asked as soon as I arrived in the room.

She tried to say it was her, FOR FUCK SAKE DONT KID A KIDDER.  :dash: :dash: I dont know where they get off saying that shit... She looked as much as the girl in the pics as I look like Channing Tatum.

So as to avoid a wasted trip I checked to see if at least the services I asked for were possible and she fell at the first hurdle, kissing was a no even though she agreed by text.  I figured everything else would be the same so walked.

I made a big deal of saying I was looking for the girl in the photos on the off chance that she was in the house and might appear if it was clear I was walking. Sometimes the not so fit flat mate will be take some bookings when the fit one is busy or even if not, to share the money about...

Conclusion: The cheekly cow had the audacity to hint that I was a timewaster when I was forced to push back our time due to the weather fucking the motorway on my way home from work.  I postponed by 30 minutes and got a text politely but basically saying "look if you're gonna cancel just say because others might want to book"

WHICH WOULD BE FINE except she wasted my time by having me go on a round trip an hour out of my way home and walk in the pouring rain to a Bait&swITCH.  YEAH.  "I" am the timewaster here....

Would I return?  Nah.  Thai girls around here were at least the girls in the photos even if they were crap photography with laughable photshop-lines ; but now they are pulling this shit I'll add them to Roms and Brazilians as dodgy ones to avoid...

Images attached from profile are not her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Villapostie

Unlucky CM but an excellent review as usual. Kent is really turning into a baron wasteland for punting.

Offline CockMonster

Unlucky CM but an excellent review as usual. Kent is really turning into a baron wasteland for punting.

:hi: You're welcome, and moreso that's true yes,,,

Offline MrMatrix

Nerve of the woman. For her shit efforts she got a deserved negative. And I too would have walked.  :hi: