Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Rose - Farnbrough  (Read 1919 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7152400) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline nowtman

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one at the weekend.
Flats by the station. Agreed 30mins for £70 with maid.

Opened the door and went strait to the bedroom which had a shitty cover over the bed and one pillow.
Rose was wearing the outfit she's wearing in the AW pictures. Fit body, hard bolt ons with long stiff nips, hairy growler, pretty but needs a good dentist to straiten her teeth.
She put the cash beside the bed instead of stashing it elsewhere.

Immediately cleaned the little fella and then put on a rubber for standing OW. Was quite good and she was attempting DT. Got onto the bed instead, more OW, then onto cowgirl, Doggy, Mish before getting back to the finish with OW.

She had good English.

Wouldn't return but that was down to the hairy muff. Decent punt otherwise.

Online Bdk78

Thanks for the review. She's popped up on my radar but I thought it would be TGTBT. She looks lovely, but in my experience the lookers are hit and miss with good service or heavily photoshopped. Hairy growlers aren't my thing either so I may go back to the search .  :thumbsup:

Offline Bat

“Hairy Growler” made me genuinely laugh out loud  :lol:

As it happens, I also happen to like this so she’s immediately on my hot list!

Did you happen to get a price for any extras?

Offline nowtman

OWO £10
Deep Throat £30
CIM £30

Know Anal is on the list too. Think someone had just been there as it looked destroyed!

Offline Bat

OWO £10
Deep Throat £30
CIM £30

Cheers, I'll need to check if the prices are cumulative or inclusive. IE to get CIM do you have to pay just £30 + £10 for the OWO. (I've seen people charge both ways). Obviously it's only £10 so doesn't make a huge difference  :rolleyes:

I've noticed that viewing on a large screen, you can see glimpses of the "hairy growler"  :lol:

Might have to pay for the private gallery to see if there are more explicit pics there. . .

Offline Joe112

Thanks does she do kissing with tongue

Offline John987654321

I'll post a full (positive) review in a few days but meanwhile I thought you gentlemen may appreciate a wee public service announcement with the latest intel, which is:

1. Hairy growler is no more. Now completely shaved. A shame, but neveretheless she has one of the finest pussies I've ever eaten.
2. Kissing? Very much so.
3. She claims to be 45. But after thinking about it she also said she was born in 1979, which would be a year out. Make of that what you will.