Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara - London, Aldgate East  (Read 1924 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline lukedavies69

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened March 2023. She's well reviewed around here but thought I'd offer my $0.02.

Comms
Green light was on so I dropped her a text around an hour before the meeting, easy and effective comms, post code after booking and actual address with 10/15 mins to spare. Instructions for getting upstairs and to the door as well.

The Venue
Decent apartment 5 mins from the station, she lives on her own. Well stocked bathroom (offered a shower before and after).

The Lady
Sara is a typical Polish lady in my opinion. Not a stunner but the kind of face you would have a office crush on. She's maybe 5'9 and a good weight (not fat by any means, but not a size 4). A good handful on her, a bit of a droop but for this size and natural, it looks great.

The Action
Standing FK while I felt her up in her lingerie, would say it was DFK at times too. She's a good kisser and this was definitely getting me in the mood. She helped me out of the towel and we slipped her lingerie off. She offered me to lay down and OWO began. I originally planned on playing with her lovely pair of tits while she rode me, but to be honest I enjoyed the blowjob too much. It was a good 15 minute one and started very slow, plenty of saliva. I'm 6.5" and she was happy to take all of that and had some good tongue action. CIM to finish, cleaned up and chatted for 5 minutes before I realised that I didn't feel the need to stay. Was never going to manage a second pop in 30 mins. Left with ~5 minutes to spare but she was very happy for me to stay and offered me more kisses to entice me, just didn't feel the need.

Damage
£80 for half an hour. DFK, OWO, CIM, (Penetration on offer but not taken)

Verdict
Positive. I definitely left happy and now that a couple of weeks have past I wish I had gone for the penetration too, but in the moment definitely no regrets. Planning to see her again but who knows when.

Offline tantraman

Sara is a typical Polish lady in my opinion. Not a stunner but the kind of face you would have a office crush on. She's maybe 5'9 and a good weight (not fat by any means, but not a size 4). A good handful on her, a bit of a droop but for this size and natural, it looks great.

... bodyshots collected here :music: