Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina, 49 yo, right next to Selhurst station.  (Read 2695 times)

1 review(s) for BARBI HOT (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

lardybloke

Dreadful frankly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In her favour she was clean, the place was messy but didn't smell, apart from the basics though she wouldn't let me touch her, I touched her bumcheeks (whilst she was fully clothed) and was ticked off pretty sharpish "No darling, is not clean", had a OK BJ whilst she stayed dressed, when we were in mish she wouldn't let me lay on top of her, kept her arms in front of herself so I had to prop myself up, and it felt like she was trying to close her legs whist we were at it. Apart from taking her knickers off she kept all her clothes on throughout.

Just very uninterested, her profile lists a whole load of likes which it would be hard to imagine she'd do given her behaviour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another £60 an hour lowlife skank, try going slightly more upmarket.    :music: :music:

lardybloke

If I could afford it...... That aside I usually go for £40 for 30 mins, less on some occasions, and there are some real belters out there who do make an effort and don't list a load of likes that they don't do. Up to a point price doesn't seem to be an indicator of anything other than the price.

Andre 3000

Just looking at the state of her I would have just had a wank.

Cal Sam

Shame.the photo looked tempting

lardybloke

Just looking at the state of her I would have just had a wank.

Sir, that's a good idea, I'll be back in about 2 minutes.

lardybloke

Offline Tailpipe

Yet another £60 an hour lowlife skank, try going slightly more upmarket.    :music: :music:

For £60 what would you expect and 49 , if fucking 49 your olds is your thing
Go down the pub and fuck them for the free.

I would not punt with that if I was getting paid. Each to there own but not for me.

lardybloke

The reviews section on here contains not only plenty of EE wg's charging about the same price ranging from very good to very bad, and plenty of wg's of various nationalities charging considerably more with the same variation, so whilst she was only charging £60 an hour that doesn't really mean anything, even make her a lowlife skank - she just isn't very good at what she does, which is all my review was meant to point out. I accept that the lower priced EE's can be a bit of a gamble, but I've had plenty of punts on some at that price and less where the girls were considerably more accommodating.

For £60 what would you expect and 49 , if fucking 49 your olds is your thing
Go down the pub and fuck them for the free.

For the £40 I paid (for half an hour's worth) I would expect her to be at least as enjoyable as some of the other times I've paid £40 (for half an hour's worth) on other ladies that are also in their 40's or 50's, I'm 49 myself and I feel considerably more comfortable with a lady around my age rather than somebody younger - which is what I assume you meant.

I appreciate that members will inevitably voice their opinions/take the mick if they think another has picked a boiler, I know I've only been on here for a day but I've used reviews in the past to avoid going into punts blind, and my review is there for the same reason, I've wasted my money so other punters don't have to, so......

I would not punt with that if I was getting paid.

.....you don't have to sir, I took that bullet for you.

Seriously though, yes I got stung, and I know the pecking order means that the newbie must be picked on, and she was about the 5th choice that night, and my judgement in these and many other matters is suspect even on a good day, but hey-ho, life eh.

Onwards to my next crushing disappointment.

Offline pumps

I saw the profile she had with her face up and that was disgusting  :vomit:.

Not that id of ever seen her, but thanks for the review in saving others the trouble.

louis_s

I saw Nina last Thursday. Have been unable to write a review as I have been away but will get around to it today or tomorrow.

My experience was different than the OP. Although not a huge positive, it was definately not as negative.

Offline pumps

these two?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wouldn't say they're hags, but as for them being real .....fuck knows. If they are real you can bet on the service being shite

Offline pumps

I think Nina is the woman who is wisely not showing her face in this profile lol

External Link/Members Only

coolfriend_f

looks like they are below 30 and with flat tummy and tight ass, whys are the charges so less :wackogirl:

coolfriend_f

how did u find out, was that the smell from her ass or the wrinkles on her crack Mr holmes :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

looks like they are below 30 and with flat tummy and tight ass, whys are the charges so less :wackogirl:

Unless someone confirms it to be anything else - Its definitely going to be a bait and switch