Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Haifa - Venus London - Paddington  (Read 1444 times)

Offline hornyguy2148

Name: Haifa

Price: £250 (Incall)

Duration: 1 hr

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Phone:
+44 7440 756903

Welcoming:
Upon arriving at Haifa's place in Paddington, I was greeted with a warm smile and a light, friendly hug. Haifa looked even more stunning in person than in her photos, and I instantly felt at ease with her presence. She was wearing a form-fitting dress that accentuated her curves and left little to the imagination.

Session Review:
After a brief chat and a quick shower, I found Haifa waiting for me on the bed, wearing a seductive lingerie set that accentuated her impressive 34DD chest. She began by giving me a sensual massage, which helped me relax and get into the mood. Her dirty talk was a delightful addition, and her English was good enough for easy communication.

Haifa then transitioned to some OWO, which was simply amazing. She definitely knew what she was doing, and I could tell that she enjoyed pleasing me. We moved on to trying various positions, including 69 and cowgirl, before I decided to go for the A-Level service. I paid the extra £100, and it was worth every penny. Haifa was experienced and accommodating, making the experience intense and unforgettable.

Afterward, we still had some time left, so we cuddled and chatted about various topics. Haifa was not only physically attractive but also intelligent and engaging, which made the overall experience even better.

Conclusion:
I had an incredible time with Haifa and would highly recommend her to others. Her services were top-notch, and she was both friendly and professional. While her rates might be slightly higher than what I usually pay, I believe the experience was well worth the price. I am looking forward to booking another session with her in the future.

Would I recommend Haifa to others?
Absolutely.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gentleman224

Thanks for your review. I see she is also on Diva

External Link/Members Only

Offline massagepuntingfan

Two posts and two reviews of this agency. Your first review raised suspicions and this reads a tad like an ad.

Online The Night King

Blatant touting from this, ahem, 'OP' 2148  :mad:

Quite a lot of it on here recently from new-ish accounts. Needs calling out.

Offline flamingice

Two posts and two reviews of this agency. Your first review raised suspicions and this reads a tad like an ad.

+1

Online The Night King

This SP has been around for a decade. I saw her in her early days. F**king awful.

A quick peruse through her Diva reviews and this recent one chimes with my experience :

"Negatives was no real kissing, just pecks (FK stated on likes), good OWO and sloppy DT but not tight so not much feeling. Not GFE at all, very transactional, made sounds and moves to finish quick and I was out in under 40mins with 2 pops."

This Venus pimp punting her out for £250 is a shocker  :scare: