Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 1439 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Marquis

Nikkipr1 - Preston

February 2023. £50/30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR
Nikki is a budget friendly 50 something size 16 lass with big knockers. Not my usual cup of tea, but I knew what I was getting thanks to numerous favourable reports on UKP. I wasn’t disappointed.

COMMS
No problem. Sent an A/W email a few days before the session, She replied giving me her number and asked me to confirm by phone the day before the meet. I reckon Nikki must be one of the very few indie girls that use a landline these days. Final details (time, location, services agreed) were given when I called her.

LOCATION/PREMISES
First floor flat a short walk from Preston bus station. I was last there in 2016 to see Naomi (AKA Pink Princess). The place was looking a little worse for wear even then, and doesn’t look like it has had much, if any, TLC since. But I wasn’t there to film an episode of Homes Under the Hammer.

THE GIRL
Nikki’s Adultwork page doesn’t give much away: only one photo, which has been there for several years, and minimal text. She describes herself as aged 50, 5’ 7” size 12 with a 36C bust. I thought both her dress size and chesticles were a good bit bigger than that, and her A/W age a little short of the true figure. Very friendly, chatty and cheerful.

THE SESSION
I arrived just before the appointed time and Nikki let me straight in. We spent a few minutes chatting while I warmed my hands on the radiator in the bedroom. No need to shower as I had done that around an hour earlier at home.
Nikki is well known for being a rimming enthusiast, so after I took my kit off I was asked to assume the position. A quick polish of my bum crack and hole with a wet wipe and then she was off, trying to tickle my tonsils from below. Rimming is not my favourite bedroom sport but Nikki seemed to enjoy it and I was happy to go with the flow. Plenty of DFK – much more to my taste – OWO, 69 and sex in cowgirl, mish and doggy. No clock watching, and she was happy to provide a CIM finish which was disposed of in a tissue.

I don’t see me being a regular visitor but would have no problem seeing her again.