Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusciouslucy1234 - Llandudno  (Read 1938 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6723969) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by OscarC]

Offline Hammertime337

External Link/Members Only
Lusciouslucy1234 - Llandudno

This was during the last week of March

Price:
90 for 30 mins

Comms:
Nice and quick replies

Venue:
Same hotel I've had pretty much all my punts, so nice and familiar

The Punt:
Met Natalie at the all too familiar hotel, knocked, door opened and she was hidden behind the door as I entered. She was pretty tidy and looked around mid 30s. Lingerie was classy and gorgeous with a big set of tits and ass to fill them.
Got the business out the way, she asked me to strip and pop myself on the bed. Started off with some excellent dfk and then a phenomenal BJ, she took my entire unit with little struggle and didn't seem to be interested in coming up for air. After about 10 mins I asked her to lay down and began fingering, barely a minute into it and she is gushing wet. She slid on the ppe and popped on for a ride, moaning and dfk the whole time.
Switched to missionary and pounded away for a bit until I was near exhaustion. She then finished me in her mouth.
Excellent quality punt, really friendly girl who definitely knows what she is doing. No rushing or clock watching. I will definitely see her again