Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Same Sammie  (Read 3554 times)

16 review(s) for Misssammie (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

touch.and.go

Hi guys - saw Sammie last week for an hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms generally good and venue was a hotel in central Swindon. Sammie is a very genuine, attractive girl, maybe a little bit mad but friendly and keen to please. I took a quick shower and  Sammie got stuck straight in with a great BJ  -lots of eye contact , licking , spitting etc - all good stuff. I tried RO but she kept moving round and whimpering so I stopped trying. She kept asking me to start fucking her and so we did that in pretty much every position I know solid for about 45 minutes - really hard fucking - the harder, the better for Sammie I think. I tried a bit of anal play during doggie but that wasnt going anywhere so gave up. Eventually I wanted to finish off so she lay on her back ready for me to shoot into her mouth and she asked me to face-fuck her first - which again she took pretty hard and deep. We did a nice CIM and show - she held my spunk on her tongue and let me push my cock back into her mouth and smear it round her lips and face repeatedly - very horny. Eventually she swallowed what was left.

PROS - she enjoys a propper fucking
CONS - limited RO and anal play
CONCLUSION - I would go back (despite it being Swindon)

Loveit

Many thanks for this review. I've had Sammie on my HL for a while but recent reviews have been absent and there was the case of several odd feedbacks being removed from her AW profile. I trust your assessments so I shall now book Sammie soon. Thanks again.

touch.and.go

Not sure she's in the same class as Little Katie (whom I'm yet to see) but very fuckable.

Offline Cosworth89

Have been trying to get an appointment down with her this week but is quite sporadic with replying to text and doesn't seem to take calls even though the numbers not blocked. Not been on many punts so am still working out what good protocal is.

Online SmokeEater

I saw Sammie a few weeks back and can confirm she is certain worth seeing even though slightly crazy in a nice way.

She confessed to me that she can be difficult to get hold of.

She is also doing a few xmas deals on at the moment which is making me very tempted to see her again.

Offline Cosworth89

She said why she is hard to get hold of? Don't get me wrong she is very good when she does reply not rude but I want to call and arrange a day and time and a quick overview of what I am after and just can not get anything sorted

Online SmokeEater

She said why she is hard to get hold of? Don't get me wrong she is very good when she does reply not rude but I want to call and arrange a day and time and a quick overview of what I am after and just can not get anything sorted

No explanation!  but she is showing available for today so try text or call her.

Offline Cosworth89

Have tried calling today mate even left a voice mail.

Offline Cosworth89

Have to say guys not impressed with this woman terms of comms everytime I have text or called she does not even reply. I have been nothing but polite everytime and noe just get put straight to voice mail. I don't know if I have just been trying to get hold of her at bad times always only try to contact when she says shes available. I would have given up if this area was better in terms of selection and she hadn't got good reviews on here

Online SmokeEater

Have to say guys not impressed with this woman terms of comms everytime I have text or called she does not even reply. I have been nothing but polite everytime and noe just get put straight to voice mail. I don't know if I have just been trying to get hold of her at bad times always only try to contact when she says shes available. I would have given up if this area was better in terms of selection and she hadn't got good reviews on here
I text Sammie yesterday afternoon for a booking today for her 45 min suck and fuck xmas specials. She replied fairly quickly and after a few more text was arranged for 12.30 today  :thumbsup: had a great xmas special meet with all the trimmings and left drained and very happy  :D :D :D

Offline Cosworth89

Just met with Sammie last night was very very impressed very highly sexed lady and am glad I stuck with her will definitely see again.

Online SmokeEater

Just met with Sammie last night was very very impressed very highly sexed lady and am glad I stuck with her will definitely see again.
Ha Ha glad you got to see her Cosworth  :D

When I saw her I explained to her that somebody on here has been trying to contact her for a booking. 

She is good value for money at the moment at 45 min for £110 would of done longer but tight for cash being Christmas.

I enjoyed our session taking pics and some filming of a huge facial she took for my personal wank bank lol.

Sammie is somebody that I would definitely see again.

Offline Cosworth89

Thanks Smoke. Really glad I stuck with her I did a write up on here too as I was that impressed. As stated it was always just a case of getting something booked down and not being sporadic but hoping now she is aware of who I am she will be better with the comms and know I am a genuine punter.