Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex - Sheffield Belles  (Read 1531 times)

16 review(s) for Little Alex (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Puntingutils

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Responses are quick, unfortunately the staff is quite ditzy and doesn't read the meassges properly. Confirmation was sent on the day.

Appearance
Photos are accurate. She looks slightly better irl.
5ft3, mid 20's.
Facially - Fake lashes, but not OTT. Her makeup suits her. Lip filler. Seen reports saying she's a 'head turner' I disagree but I do have high standards. She's definitely not ugly however, I'd say majority of people here would find her attractive.
I'm not usually a fan of tattoos, but her ink complements her.
Cup size seems accurate to my profile I thought 32c but fuck do I know, nipples pierced - fuck knows if people want to know about that.
All in everything, I found her attractive.

Service - 30minutes, £80
Kissing, OWO, Doggy
She initiated, and broke the ice
Kissing - limited tongue, blocked with teeth afterwards
Oral - Could feel upper and lower sets of teeth, but did not ruin the experience. Good technique - nice and warm as she was building up spit. Allowed for some facefucking.
Moans throughout, but not over the top & quite good.
Doesn't clock watch

Personality
Friendly. I don't know her, but she seems quite down to earth. Has good energy when you speak with her. Felt comfortable, easy going, conversation flowed nicely - could easily speak to her for a while from the impression I got from her, which I didn't mind at the end of the booking but idk the etiquette and if I have to pay for the difference of how long I'll be there - so I left asap as I'm not willing to pay extra just to speak to her.

Overall, an enjoyable experience.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:33:09 pm by Puntingutils »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for sharing MrP.  :hi:  :hi:

Here's her AWank account for indexing.

External Link/Members Only