Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyGoddessC - Ceredigion  (Read 1893 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4606617) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Westmidlandsguy

This is the second time that I’ve seen Charlotte, but first time at hers . Location , easy to find with excellent directions given by C . The lady herself, down as size 18 , I would doubt that , maybe a 16 . Lovely large breasts which like a sucking and natural hairy pussy which does get very wet . Excellent OWO and cum in mouth . Did manage second pop in the hour which is rare for myself ! Forgot cost now , think it was £150 . Seems to be the going rate at the moment. Would definitely see again

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Think I’ve screwed up the link if someone would be kind enough to alter it for me . Very sorry , modern technology goes over my head at times

Online justalad

Review doesn’t give much detail away either.

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Sorry jus a lad it was done in a rush . Just checked was £150 for the hour . Coms we’re easy on AW. Then by text after. Postcode takes you pretty much to the door , although my phone signal was a little dodgy O2. The lady herself, pics are reasonably accurate, I would say smaller than stated 18 . She does give extremely good OWO and willing to take a load in the mouth . Second pop was from started with doggy , and finished with her on top grinding her pussy to what appeared to be a second orgasm for herself. If it wasn’t then she’s a very good actor. Although pussy was natural, certainly no issues in the cleanliness department, and boy does she enjoy oral and fingerplay . Doesn’t take long to come to an orgasm at all . Or so it appears. Sorry about first effort, if anything more needed to know feel free to let me know

Offline JD1

Working links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve also tidied up the title - there should be some instructions when leaving a review about what is expected and they state not to put the link in the title. :thumbsup:

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Noted . Won’t make same error again. Thank you for tidying it all up . Have a great rest of your holiday weekend

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
there should be some instructions when leaving a review about what is expected and they state not to put the link in the title. :thumbsup:
"Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!" is underneath the 'subject' box on the post new review page, you can't miss it, also there's the guide in the punting wiki. - External Link/Members Only

Offline Westmidlandsguy

Sorry about that ! Won’t happen again 👍

Online Punting_Mad

States 2 chest sizes on her profile . 36ff and 40... Plus her profile pictures don't look size 18+ or 16 if I was honest..

Offline Thecook

Seems like she offers a good range of services though!
Too far for me plus I prefer petite women.