Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ only in Cardiff?  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Jayboysmith

I'm from Sunderland and I'm staying in Cardiff for two nights. My preference is bj only deals, and having looked I'm wondering if they exist down here? They are very popular up north. Can't seem to find them here. With me not being from the area any help would be greatly appreciated

Offline justalad

Offline Jayboysmith

Back home it's usually a 10 min bj only for 30-40 quid

Offline Thecook

Im not sure but I think maybe your only choice is to book an sp for half hour, unless you can trawl through AW and look for a blow and go.
Im not that local to cardiff so maybe one of the cardiff boys can advise.

Offline Thecook

You’d be looking at £60 for blow n go though I think…that’s what I’ve seen in Swansea.

Offline justalad

Back home it's usually a 10 min bj only for 30-40 quid
Giulia is £70.00 for 15 and gives a tremendous blow job with CIM and swallow.  It also includes FS.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Thecook

Offline mike781

They are a good handful.

Have you seen her? External Link/Members Only

I trust your reviews and may treat myself tomorrow if she's a good one. She looks amazing, that's for sure.

Offline justalad

I trust your reviews and may treat myself tomorrow if she's a good one. She looks amazing, that's for sure.
I saw her mid January bud and reviewed.  Positive experience with a good looking lady.

Offline Thecook

No haven’t seen her, but like the look of her

Offline Corus Boy

No haven’t seen her, but like the look of her

Seems that the lovely face pic has gone!

Offline justalad

Seems that the lovely face pic has gone!
Only displayed when the green light is on.

Offline Corus Boy