Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bee Bee ( or Dee Dee ) Chok Dee Thai Manchester  (Read 2477 times)

Offline sandy2000

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins, light massage, OW, FS.

Rang up & got told it was quiet so nip down. I’ve been here loads and it’s a bit of a lottery. The rota changes regularly with most ladies staying 2-3 weeks, then away for a bit then come back. Another issue, and I know a lot of punters don’t like this is the Maid shows you to the room, takes your money then the SP appears so it’s not like say, LMB or Piccadilly where you get to pick. I suppose you could walk & ask for a refund but I never have & the punts have always been good.

Bee Bee ( or Dee Dee I couldn’t tell precisely) came in and she was pleasant. I’d say 40 - 50 years old, size 10, boobs to suit her frame.

One thing about Chok Dee, it’s always more mature ladies. I’ve never seen any young stunners but, they provide a good service.

Both of us strip then it’s face down for a light massage with particular attention paid around my balls. Despite this attention, nothing down there was responding so it was turn over & onto OW. This did the trick as she sucked like a Dyson & I was rock hard immediately. After a few mins, she climbed on for CG. Despite her age, she was very tight.

After a few mins of CG, we moved onto Doggy where I rammed her hard from behind. Even though she was a mature lady, her body and skin could have been years younger. She seemed to be enjoying this as she was gripping the pillow & I could feel her pussy gripping me. She was moaning also.

Into missonary with her legs behind her ears as I pumped away till she pointed out 5 mins left ( always bit awkward when the SP does that but its fair ) so back into CG were I held her arse & bounced her hard till I filled the bag.

First decent punt I’d had in a while so was a bit jelly legged heading back to the car  :D

Overall, a great service from a good SP but bear in mind the ladies are mature & you don’t usually get to pick.

Offline markmark13

I've been there a few times. I always get to pick, and I've even walked out once. Just go and stand by the reception desk and ask who's working.

(Looking at my reviews shows I've forgotten to review Emily. She's great, but it was probably too long ago now.)