Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle - Bishops Stortford  (Read 3144 times)

9 review(s) for Filthy anna (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only

This is the link for the mainly Chinese (sometimes Korean/Japanese) massage based in Bishops Stortford a couple of minutes walk from the train station.
Do ignore the photos as they are fake, the girl changes every Monday so it is pot luck if she's a stunner or not. Mostly Chinese, young and fit, (I never met one who was bigger than a size 10 nor older than late twenties). They generally give a good massage before the girl normally offers FS to finish so not sure if this is massage review or a FS review, (hopefully the moderator will keep or place this in the right forum).
One major plus is the price: all the WG's seem to be offering ever increasing prices sometime ridiculously high for often a poor service, if you don't mind the pot luck scenario then £100/hour is a bargain!
I met Elle, twice, for the first time recently and she was young, very petite, (size 4 to 6 max), nipples bigger than her breasts but still has a good figure, (so to speak), soft skin, very long dark hair and very attractive IMHO. The 1st time was for a quickie but so taken by her I came back that Saturday for a full one hour session. I made her take off all her clothes except the mini skirt which is always a bit if a turn on for me, it took a while for her to warm up but after an extensive bit of 'cuni' on her she really started to get into it even allowing me to finger her with first one then two fingers and after she returned the favour then started to ride me with her tight but wet pussy, grinding away on my cock until she came, eyes closed, which then took me over the edge and I filled the bag.
At some point I'll return when the urge takes me and hopefully I'll be equally lucky next time.

Online Condominium

Cheers for the review. It’s been a while since I visited this place as I prefer to know who I’m going to be seeing. Any idea when the rota changes and whether the lady you saw is still there?

Offline Tricky59

Cheers for the review. It’s been a while since I visited this place as I prefer to know who I’m going to be seeing. Any idea when the rota changes and whether the lady you saw is still there?

They change every Monday and unfortunately Elle will have moved on by now.

Offline triggs91

Link seems to not be working now - is there a website or anything more permanant? Wouldn't mind checking them out

Offline Ltltr82

I've visited this apartment building next to the cinema very recently as well. I was disappointed with the older lady that opened the door. I thanked her and excused myself. At least no drama for cancelling.

Offline Tricky59

Link seems to not be working now - is there a website or anything more permanant? Wouldn't mind checking them out

External Link/Members Only

Link is correct, it just advertises a Japanese/Asian girl who is obviously not the girl behind the door.
Phone no is as per the advert: 07471597309