Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai advice help!  (Read 1738 times)

Offline corduroykid

Heading into London soon and have punted in a while.
Really fancy a thai, was wanting rimming and a-level. After some research have narrowed it down to, Betty at olina or Julie on the 69 website.
Does anyone have any better options or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
 :drinks:

Offline Jeffe

I’ve seen both and based on my experience would advise to see Betty. Depending on your budget adding a duo partner with her can be fun too

Offline Jeffe

I haven’t seen her yet but Anisa Swallow Thai on adultwork might also deliver what you’re looking for

Offline corduroykid

Thanks for the reply.
I had considered anisa swallow but the lack of reviews didn’t guarantee the services I was after. Although the profile reads well I assume it’s not written by her.
I don’t get the chance to punt much anyone so was to make the right choice.

Offline Jeffe

Thanks for the reply.
I had considered anisa swallow but the lack of reviews didn’t guarantee the services I was after. Although the profile reads well I assume it’s not written by her.

Fair, she’s had a few recent reviews. Think the main concern is her seeming to want to rub genitals together which I’d be wary of

Offline corduroykid

Fair, she’s had a few recent reviews. Think the main concern is her seeming to want to rub genitals together which I’d be wary of

Thanks Jeffe. Have just noted that. Not a service I ever want or consider safe so off the hotlist.

Offline expeller

Thanks for the reply.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

Check my reviews as I'm mostly reviewing thais

Don't book Betty as she was my worst prossie of the year

Offline Jeffe

Check my reviews as I'm mostly reviewing thais

Don't book Betty as she was my worst prossie of the year

Your punt with Betty sounded like an absolute horror show, although I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with her, goes to show YMMV is very much a truism!

Out of active London Thai’s who would you recommend?

Offline petermisc

My recommendation would be Elina Swallow, who I have had nothing but positive experiences with, and I know she offers both A and rimming.  But another YMMV.

Offline tp69

Out of active London Thai’s who would you recommend?

Cara. Cute, playful tease, good snogger, gets fully into the session and fucks back as opposed to letting you fuck her.

Saw Julia today who I think still shares with Cara and she said she's on holiday this week.

Also Jasmine. She's often in Canary Wharf.

Neither do A or are super dirty, but they offer great GFE

Offline petermisc

Neither do A or are super dirty, but they offer great GFE
The OP specifically asked for A and rimming.  Next you will be recommending girls who aren't even Thai.

Offline tp69

The OP specifically asked for A and rimming.  Next you will be recommending girls who aren't even Thai.

Cheers. I'm aware of what the OP asked for - I was replying to Jeffe, as per the quoted text, who asked for recommendations and I wasn't sure if he meant for the OP or in general. I didn't think my reply was that off base.

Offline Jeffe

Cheers. I'm aware of what the OP asked for - I was replying to Jeffe, as per the quoted text, who asked for recommendations and I wasn't sure if he meant for the OP or in general. I didn't think my reply was that off base.

Yep was selfishly asking for my own benefit  :D

I appreciate the reply

Offline johnnyx3

External Link/Members Only

from reading around holly seems to be good solid choice

Offline corduroykid

Appreciate the reply’s.
Haven’t taken the plunge as yet.
Still evaluating options. Will review once visited.