Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream (AW) - Manchester (Just As Good As Before)  (Read 3584 times)

18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Noticed a thread about Sophie's return so thought I'd post a quick review of my last meet with her.

Perusing AW one day & noticed Sophie was back working so got in contact and arranged a 15 minute booking.

Venue was a well known hotel in the Piccadilly area of central Manchester.
Sophie was as welcoming and friendly as ever and seemed as horny and up for it as usual.
She's had some work done and had a flat stomach just like the photos show, her tits are still great, big, full & bouncy naturals.
Had a lot of fun with them in my mouth and wrapped around my cock.
DFK, OWO, Tit Wank, RO & fingers, lovely wet pussy, strapped up & sex in CG, Mish & Doggy finished by cumming in her mouth, she sucked all the cum out of my balls before spitting in the bathroom.
I left satisfied & smiling.

£40 all in.
Probably the best bang for your buck on AW in Manchester right now if you like horny, big titted English MILFs

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 06:03:42 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Mancunian99

Agree with all you say there. I used to see Sophie a few years abck before she disappeared. Great to see her back. Oral technique is up there with the best and price wise, she has to be up there as best value for money service wise. Personally speaking, Soohie and Zoe of Manchester, 2 veterans still providing top notch meets.

Offline smit1234

Profile says rimming is on offer. Is this an extra or openly offered?

Offline Kool Keef

Profile says rimming is on offer. Is this an extra or openly offered?

I've never asked her so can't say for sure.

Offline smit1234

I'll pose the question and see how far I get

Offline HarryVincent

on the me and my services tab it says £40 for rimming

Offline smit1234

on the me and my services tab it says £40 for rimming
Cheers mate.