Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BDSM  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Matium

I understand and like rough sex but I have no idea about BDSM as I do not understand why any man would pay for pain and where the only physical contact you're ever allowed is to kiss your Mistress' feet.

What's the attraction?

Sienna_Bronze

Bdsm works both ways. People get turned on by the pain and also the expectation of pain (when blindfolded). There's just something about giving up everything to someone else that's a real turn on.

Offline Matium

I always thought that women despised submissive men.

Offline house music dave

I always thought that women despised submissive men.

haha :)

despise in terms of wouldn't fuck them, don't consider them alpha males. Boosting egos and making them feel special on the other hand?

External Link/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Have had one session with restraint.  Like properly can't get free.  Adds a different dimension.  Interesting 'implements'. Worth giving 'electrics' a whirl. Generally fear of what could be done to you [me] & i could do fuck all about it.  Felt comfortable with the whole set up / girlie + 'safe' word.  Kind of get the impression that FS not often on the menu with doms.  They get paid more not to shag.  Was released & had a very nice HJ to finish thinking about what had just happened & heart beating a bit faster.  Ticked this box off my list.  Have since reverted to standard AW offerings + some massages / HJ here & there

petitealice

Bdsm is more about trust and control. Finding someone who doesn't leave marks,  knows where and what to use. A punter is trusting someone to indulge their want for pain but only to the extent they wish.

Tie and tease and orgasm denial is more satisfying for basic sexual needs I suppose. Instead of coming in twenty minutes you get worked up to the point where the release is more intense.

Its fun to do on the domme side of things :)

Offline house music dave

I've heard this a lot and am always suspicious of WG's motives.
What's fun?

power and control?
playing a role?
seeing a guy in a submissive role?
or (no personal dig intended) knowing that if you can vaguely act and have a pvc outfit it's easier money?

Cornish sub

Bdsm is more about trust and control. Finding someone who doesn't leave marks,  knows where and what to use. A punter is trusting someone to indulge their want for pain but only to the extent they wish.

Tie and tease and orgasm denial is more satisfying for basic sexual needs I suppose. Instead of coming in twenty minutes you get worked up to the point where the release is more intense.

Surely this is orgasm control, not denial? As I understand it, orgasm denial is being built up to the point of orgasm but not being allowed that final release.

petitealice

I've heard this a lot and am always suspicious of WG's motives.
What's fun?

power and control?
playing a role?
seeing a guy in a submissive role?
or (no personal dig intended) knowing that if you can vaguely act and have a pvc outfit it's easier money?

Power and control, and seeing a guy in a submissive role mainly. I like to be the authority figure. It's very distant from my everyday life.

I don't tend to wear the PVC outfit unless specifically requested.

petitealice

Surely this is orgasm control, not denial? As I understand it, orgasm denial is being built up to the point of orgasm but not being allowed that final release.

Indeed it is. I let them come at the end though. In any way they choose.
I've done bdsm bookings that end with full sex. It depends what the punter wants. Sure there are guys who want to relieve themselves, normally in the humiliation bookings, but getting on top while he's tied down and using him like a sex toy does add a certain charm to it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I understand and like rough sex but I have no idea about BDSM as I do not understand why any man would pay for pain and where the only physical contact you're ever allowed is to kiss your Mistress' feet.

What's the attraction?

It depends on who you see.    ;) ;)

Some do indeed allow physical contact, this could be anything from giving them oral to full intercourse, the best example is the London Retreat where pretty much anything goes ---------- but it is not cheap.