Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat - HoD - Victoria - low positve  (Read 443 times)

Offline Graham2050

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins

For a long time I have not prioritised seeing her mainly due to from experience the busier/the higher in demand a HoD girl is the less pics they need to post for the girl on twitter, which makes complete sense because if the girl is already fully booked there is no need for further advertising, will only waste the maid's time by having all these people calling to book and her having to say she's fully booked. In contrast, from experience the more free the girls is the more they would post pics on twitter. I know this is just from my own experience and observations but I think it definitely holds true from the many years.  Kat was a weird one - as she always looked super hot in her pics, especially with that nice ass, but what was strange was on a continously basis they post so so many of her pics on twitter like all the time non stop, which made me think either the pics are very photoshopped and she doesn't look anywhere near as hot in person AND/OR her service must be shit. 

I gave her a go eventually after a long while when the diaries aligned.

Looks - I went in with low expectation due to the above, but to my surprise she was pretty facially + fairly young.  Her ass was nice (but not as nice as the pics make them out to be) but not as nice as Jess's, her ass was a bit firmer, I prefer Jess's better which are nicer and rounder and softer.

Service - Tried to DFK her throughout the 30mins, managed to get tongue but wouldn't call it DFK and there was zero passion in it, nothing like Bunny's DFK although I didn't expect it, so was already a bit glad in my head that I got tongue at all. (Again this is due to me going in with low expectation due to para 1 above). Sex went through different positions, was slightly mechanical and defo zero passion in it (although Jess isn't much better in this aspect, but Kat was literally 0 passion).  Her moans were a bit weird, not sure how to describe but maybe a bit monotone, was not a fan. 

Overall - would say low positive, would not say I regretted the punt as she was still decently hot and I got that ticked off my list, but if I was to spend the same money again between her and Jess I would spend it on Jess. (service level similar with Jess a slightly little better, and I also find Jess hotter and with a nicer body).