Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lilith - Birmingham  (Read 6654 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Gbraders12

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I may have just missed the cut off on this as I thought I had already posted the review, this meet happened just before she went on hiatus last year.

Venue - A large apartment block in Jewellery Quarter, around a 15 minute walk from Birmingham New Street station, parking is available close by though.

Comms - Nice and easy. Sent a message on AW and received a pretty quick response, the details were sorted out over a few messages with a request to confirm on the morning of the meet. She’s quite frosty in the messages, but you can gather that from her profile. Lilith also text me several minutes before we were due to start requesting me to message when I was at the doors out the front, where she would call me, providing me the apartment number and guiding me up. I text her when I was a minute or so away to avoid any hanging around outside the apartments.

Price - £170 for the hour, it’s £150 now. No extras were stated or are visible on the profile, but filming appears to be £50 from other reviews.

The Girl - Lilith has a twitter out there with a couple face pics still visible on it if you’re willing to do some delving. She’s been described by plenty others, around 5’3” with a pretty face, dyed red hair, and dark brows. Her body is man made, she is nice and curvy with a decent sized pair of tits, and a rather fat arse.

The Room - A spacious room with a large bed against the wall, big mirror to the side for watching the action, and a large balcony door/large window on the other side. It’s well decorated but clearly only a working flat.

The Meet - Lilith buzzed me up into the apartments and opened the door as I was approaching, while hiding behind the door. Lilith was quick to begin kissing me once I entered, I had to pull back to get a good look at what she was wearing, a lovely set of matching underwear and heels, and to sort the payment. I was asked if I wanted a drink and requested a shower while she went to sort it out. Clean towels were available on the side along with some men’s toiletries for a quick clean.

Out of the bathroom and Lilith is in the kitchen waiting for me, she led me to the bed before beginning with FK, and some wandering hands under the towel. Eventually she pushed me back onto the bed before starting some prolonged OWO, she seemed to have no problem doing this for as long as I wanted, she tried a couple times but was unable to deepthroat me and her profile makes it clear face fucking is off the menu. I let her carry on with this for a while as I was enjoying the view in the mirror until I got close, after checking she was okay with me giving her a facial I let her continue for a little longer before getting up and coating the bottom half of her face. There was no cum dodging at all, she seemed proud if anything, showing it off to me and admiring herself in the mirror before disappearing into the bathroom.

After an okay mid punt chat she initiated round 2, this began with more oral with her kneeling on the bed in front of me, before us moving into 69. Her hygiene seems good, she smelled nice and tasted clean. After a while of this I asked if I could fuck her, where she grabbed a condom off the side. We started in doggy with a great view of that arse bouncing, next we changed to RCG where she showed some decent stamina, as I was getting close we swapped into mish where I finished in the bag during some intense DFK.

Some more kissing and cuddling and Lilith asked if I wanted to have a shower, which I did. Shower sorted, more kissing and I was sent on my way almost bang on an hour later.

Would I Return? Maybe, we didn’t click as people but I’ll probably return to have a go at filming a meet, she seems up for it and allows face.

Online Jasonk71

One day she might update her vids on AW

Offline shed

Interesting she has reduced her hourly rate. Business must be slow  :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

Interesting she has reduced her hourly rate. Business must be slow  :unknown:
Looks to me like it was a shrewd business move to undercut the competition and fully book April and now she's working on booking up May.

Offline chatbite

Agreed I think it's probably her being shrewd and undercutting the competition. She's a great SP in my view but she definitely seems to be one who generates strong opinions, I'm always mindful on here that if you praise her you get called a cunt struck fanboy  :unknown:

Offline JJ72

OP can you DM me her twitter if that's cool?
I could only find her old one that's been deactivated

Offline Gbraders12

OP can you DM me her twitter if that's cool?
I could only find her old one that's been deactivated

I would but she deactivated her Twitter less than half an hour after I posted the review, I’m guessing someone let her know about it.

Offline prince2

Looks to me like it was a shrewd business move to undercut the competition and fully book April and now she's working on booking up May.

I have tried to book a session with her for quite a while and she appears to be quite difficult to pin down to an advanced booking. I think it must be virtually impossible to book a session with her on the day/short notice. I have never had the pleasure of seeing her.                                :(

Offline Joball87

I have tried to book a session with her for quite a while and she appears to be quite difficult to pin down to an advanced booking. I think it must be virtually impossible to book a session with her on the day/short notice. I have never had the pleasure of seeing her.                                :(

She is booked up weeks in advance usually with a few odd slots available. Her AW availability is updated intra daily so keep checking there if you want to see her. She is good imo, my schedule is a bit messy atm so I'm also finding it hard to book with certainty I won't need to cancel.

Online RandomGuy99

Does anyone know if she is going to be opening June up for bookings?