Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleMinx Megan - Cardiff  (Read 2421 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4821912) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Megan has had an AW profile for 4+ years but there is nothing out there other than Bolo’s review.  Green light was on so I thought I’d try my luck.

Comms: 7 / 10 due to slow response via text and no response via AW. 
Location: fit for purpose flat just off Newport Road with some on street parking available.
SP Details: 5ft 4, size 8 but curvy, great arse and big natural tits (pierced nipple), lots of tattoo’s, pretty face and a friendly personality. Age late 20’s, early 30’s.
Services: FK, OWO, RO, Rimming, Fingering / Anal Play, Covered Sex.
Cost: £100.00 for 30 minutes.

Comms weren’t the easiest despite the green light being on. AW message not seen and text was responded to but only just within the hour.  When Megan did respond, a 30 minute meet was arranged.

Address provided via text and I was parked up 45 minutes later.  Text to confirm arrival and was told to make my way to the address.  Knock on the door and Megan quickly answered wearing a matching which set.

Handed over the cash which was put on the side before getting down to business.  Into FK before my hands wandered down to Megan’s arse for a grope.

I quickly relieved myself of my clothes, onto the bed for some OWO.  Not DT as advertised but attention was paid to the balls and shaft.  Changed to 69 so I could give Megan’s pussy some attention.  It was fresh, clean shaven and tight.  Megan seemingly enjoyed.

Covered up before fucking in mish with Megan rubbing her clit.  Continued for a few minutes in mish before switching to RCG.  She rides well and is happy to take a finger up the arse.  Changed to CG with me sucking on Megan’s nipples.

The finale came with me fucking Megan in doggy which she took very well, pushing back and giving as good as she got before I filled the bag a couple of minutes overtime.

Conclusion: Average BJ but a very good shag. Megan has a lovely personality and is very friendly and was engaging throughout.

At £100.00 for half hour, Megan is reasonable VFM but at £200.00 for the hour including anal, the same price as Alice, I will see the latter as there is a more comprehensive likes list (CIM / Swallow).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Justjim1987

Glad you had a good time first of all mate, I can't help but agree with you. I saw her in September 2020 & basically had a very similar service. I think she was £180 an hour back then & tbh I agree with you when you are talking £200 an hour there are better options available.

Offline johnstoves102938

Thanks for the review.

Are her tits deffo real as claimed?

£200 is stupid money but won't pretend I'm not tempted...
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Thanks for the review.

Are her tits deffo real as claimed?

£200 is stupid money but won't pretend I'm not tempted...
Her tits are 100% real.

£200.00 was a bit salty for me also hence doing hh.  £200.00 with anal included remains a temptation.