Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BSS - Edinburgh Laura ( English )  (Read 961 times)

Offline hmscossack

Laura  of Blair Street Sauna ( BSS )  , at 30 Blair St, Edinburgh EH1 1QR ( tel 0131 226 2114 )

website - not working at the moment - normally its good

I decided to visit BSS again after a long hiatus .
Logistics
I came out of the Southern Exit of Waverley Railway Station , Edinburgh onto Market Street , and then turned left and walked a few yards across the street - to go up the ' Scotsman Steps ' -
which are a bit of a climb , but it allows me to quickly enter North Bridge Street - anyway I turned right at the top - and walked southwards along North Bridge , crossing the Royal Mile ,
 then turning right into Hunter Square - following the corner round to quickly enter Blair Street , walking half down the hill before turning left to enter BSS .

Blair Street Sauna is yet again well run and modern .and would rate it as the equal to Newtown Sauna in Edinburgh .
I understand that both businesses are owned by the same owner - and each Sauna helps each other out with staffing .
This has made a good Sauna into an excellent one , however the Lounge is pretty small , so if there are a few girls there , space is very limited to sit down .
There are 3 new Artworks present ( of pretty ladies ) One is Kate Moss , for the record

I paid my £ 35 entrance fee for the hour and was given my locker key and towel  - I got changed and showered before visiting the lounge .
-  the fee for an hour with the girl is £ 85

I chatted in the Lounge - with 4 ladies with 1 downstairs with a customer this would have been Lola 24 yrs  ( Scottish ), I never saw her that day
 Vivian 29 yrs ( Latvian - very pretty with fake blonde hair )
Beatrice 19 yrs ( Romanian ) - a pretty girl , with an unfortunate look of complete disinterest - more interest in her mobile than her surroundings ( ie only 1 customer - me !! )
There was a Christine 26 yrs ( Romanian ) - pretty girl , not much chat as I could sense her English is not good
The final Girl was English and was called Laura 30 yrs (  Brown Long hair , medium Stature and fairly good looking , a few extra pounds but not fat )  .

I chatted with the 4 ladies and decided who to pick to while away the time .
I went with Laura ( South East England , Cockney accent - a bit like Bob Hopkins )
Looks -
Fairly Good Looking  ( to me - she is not a stunner - but that's just my personal opinion ) , medium height ( maybe 5 feet 6 or 7 inches ) and 30 years old  with medium length legs .
She also has brown eyes and a nice arse. She has natural medium sized breasts . ( they do  look natural and nice , rather than the ' mound ' type - you often see )
She is pleasant to talk with , so I made my mind up , go for Personality .
I went downstairs with her to the VIP Suite , and had an great hour long session with kissing  , Oral Given at the Y , OWO , followed by Missionary then Doggy Style .
then Cow Girl
The reason for the positive , was she put the effort in - it never felt ' by the numbers ' and it was a great punt .
No Time Wasting and she happily got the show on the road .

I got showered at the end and went to the locker room and got dressed and then went out .
Overall BSS -  only me there , plus one customer downstairs ,
Its well run and has nice ladies  , but a small lounge .
For the record , the hour cost £ 85 .

In conclusion , actually a great way back , after a long time doing other things ( work , work and more work ) .
So in closing , well worth the effort - and I would recommend Laura - if you want a stress free time with someone that can hold a conversation
and above all , seem , ( I know its just business , really ) and seem interested in you ( plus she worked hard )
Note- This is my own genuine opinion . and my first new review for 3 years .

I also learned that there are 8 massage rooms with 1 new room being built

« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 02:47:56 pm by hmscossack »

Offline David1970

Is this a review as on the regional discussion board?

Offline hmscossack

Offline romeo69

Cheers for the review ! Sounds like Laura who was in NTS . Would anyone know ?

Offline romeo69

Just noticed comments on the other thread !!