Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crvy Corinna - London Bridge  (Read 2126 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6802498) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only

45mins 150

December 2022

Comms all sorted swiftly on the day via what's app for a meet a few hours later.

I had to be met at the lobby as it was key card for lifts. Some might not be keen on that. But I just waited at the bar until time.

Girl: She wore a formal looking dress as to not arouse suspicion but that quickly came off once in the room. She's about a size 12, bit of a gut but by no means fat, natural chebs, and meaty booty but not much shape really. Satisfactory in the looks department but not a head turner.

Service: bit of chit chat - she's really laid back and easy to talk to, slipped off her dress, light FK and then into owo. First me standing, her on bed and then her on her knees going for it. Not a true deep throater but she gives it a go. Enough slop and enthusiasm for me and some face fucking. After a while, Mac on and multiple positions, doggy with hair pulling, mish and I picked up the pace in prone bone before finishing in bag for round 1. She's quite vocal which being in a hotel makes you wary but was all good.

Some more idol chat and then onto round 2. Wasn't sure I'd pop again in 45, so opted for sloppy owo. I sat In the chair in the room and then had on her knees going for it until I wanked one out for pop 2. Not true CIM as her mouth was closed.

Summary: All in all a good punt. She's fairly submissive, engaging and keen to please. Can't fault the service.

Return?  Maybe if I'm close and caught the horn. she's not the easiest to book and I'm not that keen on hotels.